[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are men ready to end a friendship just because a woman isn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 16

File: cry.jpg (47KB, 560x340px) Image search: [Google]
cry.jpg
47KB, 560x340px
Why are men ready to end a friendship just because a woman isn't romantically or sexually attracted to them? Is that all you care about? Is that all a woman is to you, an object of love or lust?
>>
>>35530863
Women aren't actually that interesting outside of their uterus.
>>
Wrong place to say that, most of these faggots get hard at the idea of being some girl's friend/emotional-tampon/errand boy

fucking losers
>>
Because otherwise she would treat me like a literal orbiter. And they're boring as fuck usually, can't have fun like with men. Get offended so easily, if you won't put out why put up with you.
>>
>>35530863
>>35530898
What do you bring to the friendship?
Comradery? you comradery is shit-tier.
Conversation? you know shit about these topics.
Compansionship? You are worse than a dog's companionship.
If I can't fuck you, you're a dullard with nothing new to say and you've probably never had an original thought.
Can you even tell a joke?
>>
>>35530947
>Conversation
oh you can have some conversations with a bitch, you're just autistic and think conversations = logical discussions when talking to women
>>
>>35530863
It's called "leading someone on", though to your narcissistic female brain it's a foreign concept

You might know it as "friendzoning".

tl;dr You are boring.
>>
>>35530863
>Inert le cheeky bait maymay pic.jpg

Hehe, nothing personal.
>>
>>35530863
>guy is sexually attracted to woman and gets to know her to start a relationship with her
>she rejects him
>he has other friends and no intention of being platonic friends with her from the start
it's that simple, the friend-zone is just crossed wires and misread signals on both sides
no friendship can exist after one person lays down that they want to bone the other and get rejected
>>
>>35530983
You can have conversations about basic bullshit topics. If you try to get into meaty conversations that might actually be interesting, they get lost or add nothing to the discussion.

If you're okay with talking about tv shows, music, and gossip, then talking to women is fine.
>>
File: 1396836405613.jpg (35KB, 720x583px) Image search: [Google]
1396836405613.jpg
35KB, 720x583px
>>35530863
Fuck being a shoulder to cry on, I'm sick to death of that shit. So when women don't want "something more" I say adios and when they say we can still be friends I ask them this- How can you be friends with someone when you lust over them? The responses I get are priceless, especially the facial expressions.
>>
>>35530863
my best friend is a girl who i was at one point madly in love with
now i want nothing more than friend ship
so basically only shitty people do that
>>
>>35531748
>>35530863
i forgot the most important part of my post
post your tits
>>
>>35530863
Because you make shitty friends. Guys make the best friends, any girls we seriously talk to (all our friends) are either girls we want to fuck or girls that one of our buds are fucking.
>>
>>35530863
Why do you feel entitled to a male's friendship?
>>
>>35530863
You aren't entitled to his friendship. Just like he is not entitled to a romantic relationship.
>>
I've never met a female who is that interesting to talk to about things I enjoy and dedicate my time to.

It's easy to find other men to befriend based on shared interests and hobbies, but...
Every time I meet a woman who 'shares' my 'hobbies', she has the most baseline 'interest' in the subject that it's like talking to someone who read the synopsis of a single novel and says they are a huge fan of the author.
It'd be fine, if they didn't act like I was the weird one for knowing more than them in a hobby they say they care about.
>>
>>35530863
Stop finding shitty people who act like your friend to just fuck you. Can't blame anyone but yourself for being shit at judging people.
>>
>>35530863
Because we don't want female friends. We have male friends for friendship. Opposite sexes exist for a reason. Again I'll repeat this..if I want friends, I will seek out like minded men.

If I want a wife, a gf, or something to fuck, I seek out a female.
>>
File: IMG_1474.png (48KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1474.png
48KB, 600x600px
>>35530863

Did you make it clear from the beginning all you wanted was to be friends or did you lead them on like a dumbass then pretend to be confused when they confessed feelings for you?
>>
>>35530863
>Why are men ready to end a friendship just because a woman isn't romantically or sexually attracted to them?
Y'know, even as a self-identified feminist, I can still tell you that being around someone who doesn't return your romantic/infatuative feelings is pure Hell. Even just being within the same city, or having convenient ways to contact them (text message, Facebook, etc) can be one, long, unending nightmare that leaves its mark on you, even for years after the fact. And can easily drive one to extremes such as suicide (as it almost did me the last time a person friend-zoned me).

TL;DR: It's a horrendous heartbreak -- and continually seeing them only either keeps it going and going for endless periods of time, or gradually becomes worse. It then starts to be the best move to put a distance between you two; otherwise finding closure and moving on is plainly impossible.

>Is that all you care about? Is that all a woman is to you, an object of love or lust?
A lot of people in the 'friend-zone' predicament tend to be heterosexuals. Sure, there are men who only see women for ulterior reasons such as sex; but they won't even look at a woman unless there's that possibility already present.

Yet for a lot of others, because they're only attracted to the other sex, this predicament and dilemma is only going to happen exclusively with members of that sex. And that's pretty much the bulk of it. Like everything else in the romantic arena, they possess risks that are only going to happen with the gender, or individual, you crush on and find desirable.
>>
>>35531843
>>35531882
It's funny women don't recognize this hypocrisy. They also don't understand 'entitlement' is an unmasculine concept. Men think they're working toward something, even if misguided. The female brain construes this as believing they are due something because you are x.
>>
>>35532257
*they are x
>>
>>35530863
because if a guy falls in love with you, you can't remain friends. that is a one sided bullshit ""friendship"" that only benefits you and all he will be thinking about is being with you. he will be miserable if he sticks around you.

it's not worth it

i really want to know why you would put some guy through this. if some girl who i was friends with came on to me and i rejected her for whatever reason, i wouldn't want to remain friends with her because it would be an unbalanced bullshit friendship where i hold all the cards. fuck that bullshit, narcissists are the only types who enjoy this kind of horse shit.
>>
>>35530863

Because it's a lot of fucking work bitch at least you could throw us a fucking shag but nah you just take don't give back and you're wondering why we drop you shiiiiiiiiit
>>
>>35530863
it's depressing to act like you're friends with someone when you're pining after them
>>
Femanon here, for what it's worth.

The kinds of things you're talking about aren't "friendship". I see it happen all the time with girls who aren't aware that they have no foundation for a friendship other than occasionally talking to the other person. No emotional support, no shared interests, etc. -- this is not a friendship, this is them keeping someone around because they enjoy the attention (whether or not that is done consciously).

I honestly don't blame them because if you grow up as a pretty girl you don't really know any better. That is the only kind of friendship a pretty girl can have with a guy so they genuinely think they're being a good friend.

Men who act like "friends" (see: attention reservoirs) in an attempt to get women to like them really need to develop some sense of integrity and self-respect. It's manipulative.
>>
>>35530863
Someone post that picture of the drunk guy ranting
>>
>>35532600
ok so, pretty girls get a pass in your book because they are just unaware, but the guys are manipulative.... come the fuck on. the only guys who do the pathetic emotional sponge thing are inexperienced betas who also don't know any better.

i always find it funny when women, the self proclaimed emotionally intelligent gender, try to use the ditsy excuse in situations like this, because we all know it's just bullshit and they most likely know what they're doing.
>>
>>35531025
>>he has other friends and no intention of being platonic friends with her from the start
why do you beta fucks pretend to be my friend for a year before even attempting to ask me out then? and you think you're the ones being manipulated and mislead?
>>
>>35530863
are you really complaining about not having enough beta orbiters?
>>
Yes goddammit, wanna know why? Cause you bitches are fucking BORING! to the point where the only thing of value from you is pussy. I can never talk deep with a woman, it always skews to her talking about social media or some shit cause that's the most interesting thing in this bitches' life. Had to break that shit down not too long ago to some cunt cause I ghosted on her from going nowhere and she hit me with "why don't we hang anymore" fuck that. I'll drop a bitch who wants to stay dry in a minute, fuck your friendship. I have enough of that
>>
File: 1489356695964.jpg (208KB, 923x633px) Image search: [Google]
1489356695964.jpg
208KB, 923x633px
>>35532662
I got you my nigga anon
>>
>>35532949
oh yea im supposed to believe in a whole year of knowing someone you didn't pick up any hints that he liked you. you probably noticed signs and just chose to ignore them.

fuck off. why are you friends with betas in the first place? you clearly don't like us.
>>
I don't think most hetero men like women outside of sex. It's quite depressing but it's the reality and there's no simple way to tell it.

I love talking to my female friends and we speak about more than just make up, shopping, pop culture etc. But with men, if you try talking to them about anything other than superficial things, they either become disengaged or they kind of lecture down at you and makektwo way conversation impossible.

The only two exceptions to this rule were these two really nerdy black guys I met at middle school and high school respectively.
>>
File: 1444939728536.png (23KB, 500x480px) Image search: [Google]
1444939728536.png
23KB, 500x480px
>>35530863
my two closest friends are female and most of my better acquaintances. i do not like men i do not comfort men i do not help men unless they are involved with one of my female friends with few exceptions. men are animals and most of us can't control ourselves.

t. bpd male
>>
I dropped my oneitis because of all the games and bullshit put me thru. Still miss the fuck out of her. I really wanted to lose my virginity to her.
>>
File: 1479781506592.jpg (200KB, 400x534px) Image search: [Google]
1479781506592.jpg
200KB, 400x534px
>>35530863
Yes - obviously.

Biological systems (such as men and women) take the path of least resistance to their valued goals.
Men value romance and friendship, women CAN provide romance or romance and friendship but not solely platonic friendship that can even hold a candle to the ability of other men to provide sustainable and symbiotic friendship.

Why would we choose the weak female friendship bond over brotherhood and comradery?
>>
I mean seeing as how that's the only reason guys pursue women, it's not that crazy. Some guys claim to be more, but deep down we're all the same.
>>
i want every femanon reading this to realize every single one of their male friends most likely wants to fuck them and they probably want you as their gf
>>
>>35533081
>you didn't pick up any hints that he liked you.
desu i have autism so it's hard to pick up on that sort of shit
>why are you friends with betas in the first place?
i'm not anymore, but i was naive once
>>
File: 1486945591956.jpg (19KB, 480x488px) Image search: [Google]
1486945591956.jpg
19KB, 480x488px
so you would marry someone without having sex with them ever because they're your best friend?
>>
>>35530863
Why do women think they are entitled to friendships?
>>
>>35530863
I Mean if that's all you went in for then yeah the friendship's doomed from the start.

I learned my oneitis doesn't give a shit about me romantically but still sees me as a friend. She's fun to talk to and sometimes has good stories, and has gotten me closer to being a normie than I've been in years.
>>
>>35533202
Yeah, I have had some temporary female friends and despite they had bf or seems no interested in me I always thought on fucking them. I even had a lesbian friend and always had the hope of fucking her.
>>
>>35533202
>tfw no male friends
where are my beta orbiters?
>>
maintaining a friendship is work and most men don't give nearly as much of a fuck about that as women do.
>>
File: Vegeta.Ep.159.png (278KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
Vegeta.Ep.159.png
278KB, 720x400px
>>35530863
because of men's pride
>>
>>35530863

It's not even primarily about lust, it's mostly a feeling of possession and social vindication.
>>
>>35533306
nice try roastie, can't fool me

pls be my gf
>>
>>35533229
>so you would marry someone without having sex with them ever because they're your best friend?
do you have a mental disability anon? is you're going to post at least try to understand what the conversation is about
>>
>>35533348
>pls be my gf
haha no silly, but we can play league together if you want~
>>
File: TheVladPill.png (59KB, 586x809px) Image search: [Google]
TheVladPill.png
59KB, 586x809px
I feel that this is a good place to drop muh pill.

You have literally no value other then your pussy.

if this were 1950, then that COULD be debatable.
But in 2017, all women are whores.
No good women are left.

Society has made all women bad.

Kek.
>>
>>35533059
Anon always comes through.
Sums up OPs question
>>
>>35533387
>gamer grilll

get the fuck away from me
>>
File: WarWojak.png (6KB, 213x221px) Image search: [Google]
WarWojak.png
6KB, 213x221px
>>35533387
Why would I want to play League of Legends with someone that can't offer something different then a regular male friend can?

>Male friends are more loyal, and you feel more of a bond between each other, a sense of comrade-ship.
>Male friends don't need fucking assloads upon assloads of money.
>We don't need to use each-other as a fucking tampon for emotions.
>We can compete to out-drink each other.
>>
>>35532949
Would you engage in sexual intercourse with me if I was a complete stranger who wanted to fuck you or some guy you've known for a while
>>
>>35533499
kek this.

roastie deliver.
>>
>>35533059
originally this. Most women aren't very interesting and don't share our interests. When they do, we fall in love with them. If they don't love us back, sometimes we end the friendship to spare ourselves of pain
>>
>>35533011
>nice guys are terrible they're only staying my friend cause they want to fuck me!
>>
Find a fag if you want male friendship
>>
>>35533668
dont fags hate women?
>>
>>35533678
fags and women have more in common each other than we straight men have with fags
>>
File: 1-903940.jpg (125KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1-903940.jpg
125KB, 1280x960px
>>35533202
good thing the only friend i have is male and i want to fug him/bf him back
>>
>>35533678
Not same anon, but who the fuck told you that?

Faggots seem to love to hang out with normie roasties.

The only reason I would EVER talk to a female would be for her vagina.
I don't want a female friends, because other then their vaginas, females are incredibly boring, plain, and stupid.
>>
>>35533699
well why isn't his dick in your mouth right now?
>>
>>35533712
he lives 3,000 miles away otherwise i'd gladly let him creampie me
i hope we get to meet one day... one day
>>
>>35533754
do you want him to put a baby in you?
>>
>>35533754
does he know that you want him to defile you
>>
File: 207970_1385606199454_full.png (196KB, 488x381px) Image search: [Google]
207970_1385606199454_full.png
196KB, 488x381px
>>35533770
yes. impregnation is my fetish

>>35533805
yes, we've talked about it
it's a "we'll see" kind of thing
>>
A friend is fine, but I'm nobody's fucking orbiter or fallback guy.

Unfortunately, most of the time that's how it works out.
>>
>>35533836
Males can't get pregnant dumbass
>>
>>35530947
>Comradery? you comradery is shit-tier.
It's not like comradery is for guys.
>>
>>35533499
i said it takes a year to "ask me out" not to have sex with me
you don't get women by weaseling your way into their inner circle by acting like a fucking eunuch then springing feelings on them months later, you have to add a romantic context to your presence first
>>
>>35530947
>male comradery
this is a meme. your very best male friends would drop you in a second for pussy
>>
>>35534202
what! but if im male where did my ovaries and disgusting roastie vagina come from!
isn't that how babies are made anon?
>>
>>35530863
I had to break it off with a woman I was friends with for a very long time because I had strong feelings for her and she didn't reciprocate them. I didn't end things because I couldn't love/fuck her, I ended things because it hurt to try to go on as normal.
Is that all men are to you, anyways? Objects that can only experience love or lust?
>>
ITT: why none of you fags will ever get laid.
>>
>>35530863
If you want friends, find some women.

All men will fuck their female friends, no exceptions. Even known fags to do it.
>>
>>35530863

most guys have completely different interests from women so you can't really hold interesting conversations with them about your hobbies.

Guys don't wanna listen to you prattle on about specifics of k-pop boy bands and girls don't wanna listen to guys bitch about batman vs superman for hours on end.

It's pretty simple.
>>
>>35534259
Had it happen to me twice
>>
>>35530863
What kind of cuck even befriends vagina-havers in the first place?
>>
>>35534444
>>35534444
Quadz speak the truth
>>
>>35530863
This.

SO fucking much.

Oregano
>>
>>35533164
This, I'd choose my bros for fun shit over a boring bitch any day, so how exactly is your friendship valuable to me?
>>
>>35534259
Of course you wouldn't understand. You're a female.
>>
>>35533202
I really wish I could just post and say this shit to the retard bitches on my newsfeed without it turning into a shit show
>>
>>35534289
>says he's a roastie
>post anime pictures

It's like you're not even trying.
>>
Maybe you dumbasses are just attracted to and/or only have access to boring-as-fuck girls. One of my female friends knows more about music than anyone I've ever met. Everything from Brahms to NWA to Elizabeth Cotten to Have A Nice Life, all of my favorite music has been on her recommendation. (I admit I've been madly in love with her for years though...)
>>
>>35533275
that's the number 1 thing I hate about women, they seriously think that they're runner up offer holds any near value to what I was originally looking for. I'd respect a woman more if she said no and ditched me rather than playing this "see we're friends, its still cool right?" bullshit.
>>
>>35534212
Feelings develop, the fuck you want me to do about it?
>>
>>35534681
Wow, a self proclaimed dumbass
>>
>>35530863
Being friends with women usually (not always) involves being an emotional crutch for the woman. It's not really a healthy relationship, outside of exemplary cases. And face it, OP, you're probably not a shining example of "exemplary" as a human being to be friends with.
>>
>>35534659
not an argument. you know i'm right
>>35534695
are you seriously telling me that you befriend women with zero romantic intentions? bull
>>
You know what OP? I'm currently procrastinating my finals studying so i'll write you an effort post

Have you ever watched the chick flick, When Harry Met Sally?
Well, it's ripe with truths about male and female relationships
Of course, life isn't so black and white and there are unique circumstances, but men and women tend to have what i'd say to be 4 (maybe more) types of friendships that could happen
The thing is, believe it or not, but most men that befriend you tend to want to fuck you
It might not even be a conscious thing, but believe me, your 'friends' would fuck you in a heartbeat
So lets say guy meets girl
1) Guy is attracted to girl, Girl is attracted to guy, lets be friends, they become 'friends'
2) Guy is attracted to girl, Girl does not reciprocate, and keeps him around as an orbiter
3) Guy and Girl are coworkers/family/both in a relationship/ etc
4) guy and girl both don't like each other in which case it's not really a friendship , just more of a 'hey we know each other we're on good terms'

and that basically sums it up

as a ton of posts >>35530947
>>35533059
suggest, it's just a different dynmaic when you're 'friends' with a girl

you can genuinely find a girl interesting and share the same hobbies and interests and vibe well, but it'll still never be the same as your guy friends
and i'm not sure if you've ever noticed, but when you're in a circle of friends , having a discussion over lunch or coffee or at a party, it's different when both sexes are there as opposed to when only one is

i've been with over 30+ chicks, and fucked maybe double that, and most of them start off as 'friends' and it just escalates from there
and you can always always always realize when a girl is just keeping you around for the attention to orbit and its just a sign to g t f o

i was at my girlfriend's dorm a few days ago after sleeping over, and it was just completely different seeing girls interact when they assume no guys are around
>>
>>35532600
>women who use men are innocent
>men who are used by women are evil
It's like women admit they don't deserve to be taken seriously.
>>
>>35533710
wew lawd this. I dont even try to hide it anymore, yes I'm trying to fuck because that's the only thing worthwhile about you.
>>
>>35534789
I don't think you are right. Maybe you are just young or hang out with children who only think with there dicks.

>>35534789
I don't ever go into a relationship with the idea of befriending a person.

Things like trust and getting to know someone takes time. I won't feel bad if I develop feelings for you because I learn that you're not just a vagina holder, but actually have a personality that I like.
>>
>>35530863
Because when you get rejected the feelings don't magically vanish.
It feels pretty shitty being around someone you want when you know you mean less to them and you can't have them.
We don't like torturing ourselves basically.
>>
>>35534340
Seriously, my only female friend is a hyper cunt and annoying as all almighty fuck sometimes, but I wont lie that if the opportunity came up I'd plow her shit. too bad she likes these band going, skinny as a twink, with no future, white guys.
>>
>>35530863

A lot of women aren't very interesting. Granted this can be said of a lot of men too, but in particular women have no need to be interesting or funny - in our current society, their looks are all they need to attract men who are burdened with making the first move, telling jokes, carrying conversations, etc.

Furthermore it can be hard to stay friends with someone you are attracted to, (and does not reciprocate.) Of course this goes both ways.

This post is obvious bait, but I figure I'd give my two cents anyway.
>>
lmao so many people full of shit itt
>>
>>35534681
wow, you met a chick who expanded your music taste, outside of that what other worth does she have, and even then whose to say you wouldn't of stumble across it yourself? Just because the bitch introduced something in your life does not mean she's a messiah. My female friend likes getting drunk as fuck and she's still a boring cunt.
>>
>>35534833
but the most important part, is that people aren't logical

just as attraction isn't logical

there isn't some magical thing you can say to someone to make them your friend, or some clothes you can wear or whatever that will get a girl attracted to you

it's just about who you are
(and yes that includes image and looks)

you're female right OP? you know when you meet some ugly boring creepy guy, who is trying to hit on you? and you just are generally disgusted and try to get him away from you?
it's kinda like that,
not everyone is going to like you

and that is fair, that's how life and people work, after all we are all free to make our own decisions

as men are free to choose who to spend their time with

it isn't some manipulative or dick thing to do to 'refuse to be friends with you' if they see it not worth their time

you'll make genuine friends who are actually interested in your interests and care about you, but not everyone will

just as how you're free to not choose to get romantically involved with some guy

your post is just as bad as those fags who post 'omg why do girls not sleep with me after i buy them 300$ worth of food and makeup and clothes and listen to them bitch about work and their bfs and drama'

it is interesting though, this entire topic recently came up with some friends while we were drunk as fuck at a kickback, and to prove what i was saying i literally said
'hey , we're going to play a game
everyone in this room is going to state who in this room they would fuck'
and we all took turns (we were blasted, drunk people tell no lies) and no surprise that the people who they would fuck were the guy/girl they were closest friends with out of our friend circle

i don't know what else to say man, true true friendships do exist, but even in those the guy would want to fuck you , just watch any chick flick ever and it'll confirm it lmao
>>
>>35534939
you're spot on, sounds like that anon is just justifying his 'friendship' with this girl in 'omg she showed me music i hadn't heard before'

i've noticed lately that if you really think hard about your friends, you don't really have much to say if you really think about it

sure you can say 'oh they're into this and that and we talk about this and that'

but unless it's a super close close friendship from a long time it's all superficial shit like
'she showed me bands like x and y'
>>
>>35534833
>it was just completely different seeing girls interact when they assume no guys are around

what do you mean? could you give examples?
>>
>>35534861
>Things like trust and getting to know someone takes time.
this is what dating is for
>>
>>35534978
exactly, I can go into very deep details about my bros in teh adventures we've had. women I can say where and how I met her and what we do and that's about it.
>>
>>35534985
well for example
about two weeks ago i was in my girlfriends room (and nobody knew i was there)
the suite is set up in a bit of a square way in and the walls are fucking paper thin (including the door) so if someone talks you can faintly make out what they're saying if you really try hard enough, regardless of where they are in the suite

my girlfriend went over to talk to one of the girls in her room and i just remember hearing 'oh i'm just getting ready for a dick appointment (what she calls her tinder dates)' and the other girls were egging her on going 'yeah go get that dick' 'get pounded' and then one asked 'well what about x?'" which is this one guy who was at a party and both were all over each other and she just said some really mean shit about him and all the girls just say really weird shit

also they're a l o t more fucking pig-like
they fart, they're dirty, etc
(but that's to be expected)

they also just say a lot of things about sex and makeup and their tv shows and guys they'd fuck and really petty shit about how 'kelly is like o m g such a bitch' or ' o m g like i was at starbucks and this dude was totally checking out my ass and it tooootally made my day'

they're just girls man
>>
>>35535001
But why would I want to date someone I wasn't interested in?
>>
>>35530863
Women are really only good for reproduction and raising kids. They have shit personalities and only care about acceptance and being seen as having correct opinions. They destroy nations by wanting to let savages into the country. They're fickle and cheat. They talk a big game about how "strong and independent" they are until things don't go their way then they play the victim card and chimp out. They are a pain to be around for extended periods of time. They turn into fire breathing dragons every month. Nothing is ever good enough for them. They're gossip obsessed cunts. Who the fuck wants to be friends with a woman?
>>
>>35530863
>Is that all a woman is to you, an object of love or lust?
Yeah
>>
File: 1475639160258.jpg (6KB, 143x127px) Image search: [Google]
1475639160258.jpg
6KB, 143x127px
>>35530863
usually because he never had any mutual interests with you in the first place and feigned them to try and get pussy. you can be friends with beta orbiters because them seem to be content with basking in your ~feminine aura~ but sadly they're usually boring and will try and use guilt-trip tactics to try and force you to babysit them. It's very rare to find a genuine Male FriendTM who isn't gay, and do we really want one?
>>
>>35535166
pretty much in my current mindset. me 5 years ago felt way different and me 5 years forward may change, but here and now they only serve as pleasure for my dick, nothing more.
>>
>>35534833
>and you can always always always realize when a girl is just keeping you around for the attention to orbit and its just a sign to g t f o
how what are the signs I'm alright looking and some girls are always flirting with me what can i do to not get cucked?
>>
File: 1489043410170.png (21KB, 154x161px) Image search: [Google]
1489043410170.png
21KB, 154x161px
>>35530863
>Why are men ready to end a friendship just because a woman isn't romantically or sexually attracted to them?

Because it isn't a good friendship. Women are shit friends. I have never had a woman talk to me again after I showed weakness. I have never had a woman offer to help me with my problems. I have never had a woman want to talk to me when other options were present. A girl has never stood up for me. A girl has never opened a door for me when I am carrying something heavy. A girl has never given me anything but the bare minimum of common pleasantries unless she wanted something from me. No girl has ever worried about me, carried me to the nurse/hospital, offered to hang out, offered an intelligent conversation or different point of view, put me before themselves, shared as wide a range of my interests, tried to help me better myself, lifted weights with me, played basketball/soccer with me, played video games at a competent level with me, competed with me, had my back in a fight, lied to cover my ass, helped me hit on a girl, picked me up after a rejection/breakup, ect ect ect. Now I know there are plenty of women who might do a few of these things, but the amount of things you can do in comparison to the amount of things my friends have done is not even comparable. Learn to be good friends before you ask us to see you as friendship material.
>>
>>35535313
well if they're flirting with you its an obvious sign they may be into you

if you end up making out with them or fucking them that night yknow it's not orbiting

orbiting would be signs like :

1) oh hey desu i think we should just stay friends
2) the infamous 'i'm just not ready for a realtionship right now'

stuff like that

desu, usually in the pit of your stomach you usually can tell
trust your gut instinct
>>
>>35535356
Yes, this guy here gets it.
>>
>>35533275
Because they're used to just expecting things. It's encouraged for them to expect reality to bend to their whims.
>>
>>35530863
I just came to say I had a girl do this to me.

felt no bueno. Take meds for bi-polar that make my sex drive like an absentee father who checks in every 6 years.

the only thing that makes me want to fuck is alcohol, which i can't have.

i've seen her since and i still say hi. she doesn't say a word. everybody sucks.
>>
>>35534336
>only virgins would speak ill of women :^)
Ironic virgins also worship the ground women walk on. Plus /r9k/ is filled with non-virgins; this is a place where anyone can speak their mind unfiltered.
>>
>>35535405
yeah one of them whenever I'm sitting at my desk at uni is always brushing her bum next to my body, or letting her legs touch me while she walks by or she has to "grab on to me to pass or to move through", she's quite atttractive but she has a reputation for being a bit of a whore, (not reallya whore but just easily persuaded you could say haha)
What do?
>>
>>35535606
make a move

you know what to do
>>
>>35533469
>league of legends

lol. please kill yourself casual.
>>
>>35535125
if you're seeking "friendship" from a woman to "get to know her" you're already interested you retard
>>
>>35530947
>Comradery
>Conversation
>Compansionship

if you talk like this IRL i know exactly why you are a virgin and have no friends

>inb4 le roeaste :D:D:D

I'm male
>>
>>35537078
*I'm nu-male
ftfy
>>
>>35534888
this added with the fact she will tell you about any male she is attracted to and even ask advice. They may not do it on purpose but that shits like twisting the knife. Im glad i ended a real long "friendship" with my oneitis because she never understood how torturous it was seeing her with other men who would most of the time treat her like some side piece. It was just gross. She was pissed but in the end I just had to tell her to leave me the fuck alone for my own mental health.
>>
>>35530863
tell me one thing i can get from a woman thats better from a man other than intimacy
pro tip: you cant
>>
>>35536800
What do you mean?
I can get to know a girl from common interest, doesn't mean I'm interested in her per say.

That could lead to a friendship which eventually could lead to feelings developing. Happens all the time.

There is a difference between that and finding a girl really cute and wanting to get to know her because of that intentional attraction.
>>
>>35530863
Nice bait
Guaranteed repiles
Well done.
>>
>>35530863
My Thirst don't allow me to treat them the same way I would do to men.
I can't be friend of a woman, at least not until I find a gf. In other words: never
>>
>>35538540
Treating women the same way you treat men is a shill meme anyway.
>want to fuck women
>treat them the same way you treat men
>somehow not gay
>>
>>35538557
Sorry to disappoint you. I only want to fuck women. I treat guys like equals, possible friends if we have enough things in common or competition. Girls are just the prey.
>>
>>35538616
I just dont get why they think a friendship is valuable, like even turning down girls as guys, you know deep down it probably sucks for her and you distance yourself. But women revel in it, I know women are not clueless to the point they can't tell how sadistic it is to keep someone around knowing they dont have a shot in hell with you.
>>
Hi OP

I'm going to tell you the secret to becoming a mans friend.

Meet him online as another male. Outright lie. Introduce yourself as male to other males and if you two can maintain conversation and laugh about dumb shit and overall get along? Congratulations! You've found an actual male friend that likes you for who you are as a human being!

You then have two choices.
Continue to lie and say you're a male and keep the friendship online only or at some point (preferably a few months later just so you're 100% sure he's chill enough) reveal your true gender.

If you reveal your gender and the way he talks to you changes, run! He will absolutely complicate things and either throw you into the 'we get along perfect, why wont you date me??' zone or he'll use you as an outlet to bitch about his women problems as if you're now the spokesperson for all women.

If you reveal your gender and he still talks to you as if you didnt, congratulations!! You've finally met a true male friend.

-femanon who has many amazing male friends online who all think im male
>>
File: 1459954059478.jpg (25KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
1459954059478.jpg
25KB, 235x215px
>>35530863
I'll tell you why, you dumb cunt. Women provide nothing but their wet holes. Everything else, their "humor", their views on the world, their "knowledge, a man can provide better. I have never in my life met a single woman that was worth the time it took to talk to her simply to talk. The only thing that propelled me to continue said conversation was her body, and the chance of intercourse. This is true for every single guy on the face of this Earth unless he's a massive beta. Women and men can never truly be friends, at least not like two men can be, because the chemistry is different. Men will ALWAYS want to fuck you. They will ALWAYS do what must be done to achieve that. If you take away the possibility of sex, women have absolutely zero value, especially the women of today. Sorry, but I'm not gonna form a friendship with a dumb as a rock subhuman who is able to put my ass in jail whenever she feels like it. Who knows when that would come since women run purely on emotions.

But here's another thing you haven't considered. You didn't consider the feelings of the man, absolutely no mention of it in your shitty post. What do you expect? Do you expect the male in your scenario to completely abandon his romantic feelings for you because it doesn't please you? Do you expect him to forget all that and endure the fucking emotional torture as he watches you date and fuck other guys right in front of him? No, you didn't, because you're just another typical bitch who thinks only of herself. I praise the guy for dropping you like the piece of shit you are. He only saved himself from having to listen to your unfunny jokes, your uninteresting views, and your stupid insights. But more importantly, he put himself before you. Which is just what you deserve.

Congratulations on making a very strong case as to why men should just switch to 2d. I hope you get hit by a bus.
>>
>>35530863
Because men are wired to penetrate healthy girls to procreate.

Whether they can keep girls as friends versus looking for another breeding specimen depends solely on their needs.

I would have female friends if I could but I'm just naturally bad at talking with them and majority of men don't share my interests not to mention women.

I really have the opposite issue, I can't bond with girls well enough to make them my friends so whenever I see one a bit interested in me they're in for a weird phenomenon that is a man with no desperation for girl friends.
>tfw it rarely results in them being even more interested and me getting creeped out
>>
>>35539536
>TFW that'll never happen to you
Feelsoreganoman
>>
>>35530947
Why did the chicken cross the road?

Original joke
>>
men are not obligated to be your friend if they don't want to be. same goes for women too. you're also not obligated to fuck him and vice versa~~
>>
>>35539663
Too much anger, but pretty close.

Even if a man is not interested in you from the start but you manage to keep him around long enough with your great personality or whatever, he will become romantically interested, it's a male thing.

If feelings are not mutual such relationship brings him nothing but grief, and he's looking out for himself, as everyone should.

>>35539536
This works, but why do women feel the need to have male friends anyways? How do you know your online male friends are not other females pretending to be male?
>>
>>35539946
>too much anger

No, I have the right amount of anger. It's time women get put in their place for once.
>>
>>35530863
People don't have time to invest in a person when they could be having a family with someone that is actually attracted to them either now or in the future, the fact that they choose you to be a candidate for someone they want to have babies with means something and you just take it for granted. Mind you, I don't want children or to get married but I can see the appeal
>>
>>35539946
Can't speak for other women, but I play a lot of video games so unfortunately I just don't have much of a choice. The only option for friendship usually is males since other females are hard to find, but if they know I'm female then naturally it just never works

No male friends = no reliable groups to get things done with. So I found it easier to just be male

There was actually a girl I was talking to for a few months who finally admitted they were a guy one day. They were miserable about lying to me and really wanted to be bros outside of game which I found so sweet I fessed up to not being male either. He was confused/shocked for a good 3 days. That was a few months ago and we've still been "bros" since

I'm also aware of 2 other women who play as males and of course a lot more males who claim to be women. That's online gaming for you. I talk to anyone and don't mind gender, I just hate when it complicates things is all
>>
>>35539795
You know it took me years to understand that "To get to the other side" meant to die, it's a really morbid joke
>>
>>35534444
>4444

glorious quads of 4. Lord Kek confirms. Thank you Kek.
>>
>>35540100

Actually

To visit the retard on the other side.

How about this one...

Knock knock
>>
>>35540152
Who's there originally?
>>
>>35540166

The chicken.
/most original joke
>>
File: 1436781013748.jpg (46KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1436781013748.jpg
46KB, 550x550px
>Women are boring and too dumb to understand me or handle my topics
More than half of you cucks are pseudo-intellectual fedora tippers that barely have a minimum of education.
Stop trying to play the smart card, you're just as pathetic and uninteresting. I'm laughing at the massive faggotry in this thread.
Thread posts: 151
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.