[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My cat just died. He was like a bro to me. He followed me around

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (39KB, 1280x720px)
maxresdefault.jpg
39KB, 1280x720px
My cat just died. He was like a bro to me. He followed me around like a dog, he loved when I rub his belly, and would sit down to watch movies with me. I'm fucking destroyed, I buried him, and I've never feel this emptiness before. You'll probably call me a faggot, but that cat, I loved him so much
>>
Just get another one. Get a kitten from the shleter, get the biggest one out of the litter.
>>
>>35529999
Grief is the price we pay for love. He had a good life by the sounds of it.
>>
I am truly sorry for your lost, remember that Life its impermanent
>>
You should have eaten him.
>>
>>35529999
Sorry to hear that it's unfortunate when something you love dies
>>
>>35529999
his memory will live on in those quads
>>
>>35530080
>>35530221
2 kinds of people
>>
>>35529999
F
Rest in peace little kot. I'm sure he loved you as much as you loved him and it sounds like you gave him a happy life
>>
i remember when my cat died...
>>
File: YEAwm.gif.cf.gif (28KB, 533x400px) Image search: [Google]
YEAwm.gif.cf.gif
28KB, 533x400px
>>35530522
this is now a get thread
origigigigig
>>
>>35529999
nice quads

go buy another cat bro
>>
RIP i have a cat that was like that. she was always with me.
>>
>>35529999
Do you have a pic OP? My cat is 16 y.o. and I love him so much, I'm scared of him dying soon.
I'm sure your cat loved you, we are their entire world and only friend
>>
>>35529999
Rip my nig there's a heaven for a cade
>>
File: IMG_0403.jpg (258KB, 1224x1632px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0403.jpg
258KB, 1224x1632px
>>35531414
Don't have much of him,, my laptop where all my images were was stolen.
>>
>>35529999
You are feeling really hurt just now, but soon, you will be remembering the best of him and what you had with him and the sorrow steps aside. My cat died a few years ago, and first I felt crushed as if the whole world was cold and dark and there was no reason to live. Then I saw a dream of him in which he was strong, healthy and young, scrubbing himself against my feet, looking up to me with his bright eyes his fur glowing. At that moment, I knew he was okay, and that he would live in my heart forever. Soon after, that we got his ashes too, to place them at the living room book shelf. That way, he is still with us today.
>>
your cat did not love you. cats are no different than rats.
>>
>>35531969
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zP6Kh6N8a7k

>Implying rats aren't based pets

Op, remember the good times and do your best to make sure your next pet has the best life.
>>
File: cats_have_souls.jpg (457KB, 631x5372px) Image search: [Google]
cats_have_souls.jpg
457KB, 631x5372px
>>35531969
You're wrong anon. You're wrong.
>>
>>35530076
I did this, get another cat from the shelter. It will make you feel better.
>>
>>35529999
Nice quads anon also yeah rip F
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.