[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuck manners. they are a hindrance to society. (is handed bad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: UNTERMENSCH.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
UNTERMENSCH.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
fuck manners. they are a hindrance to society.

(is handed bad tasting cake) "I made you this cake, what do you think?"
It is now literally impossible to say it's bad, unless you want to be seen as a bad person. This means that using honesty is the incorrect and immoral decision, and saying you like it and accepting more is the right thing to do. Giving yourself more displeasure by eating more of the shitty cake and then lying, setting the cake baker up for more misfortune in the future.

FUCK EMOTIONS; BE REAL; DONT LIE; FUCK MANNERS AND HUMAN BEING

FUCK OFF
>>
Good luck coping in the real world then and having people talk behind your back constantly.

Also
>dragons
>"untermensch"
>>
>>35529344
You may have gotten dubs but i disagree with you on such a fundamental level i sincerely hope we never meet in real life because manners are integral to civil society so much so that they practically define it.
>>
>>35529384
i got that from when I was trying to be a "nice guy" for 7 years too, idc

>>35529388
die
>>
>>35529457
Then stop being a soft cunt and realize other people have their own problems and immaturities.
>inb4 being getting called a soft cunt hurt your feefees
>inb4 you fail to realize that this is what a lack of manners looks like
>>
>>35529502
people who allow themselves to be degraded to the point where people they dont have a strong emotional bond with can pain them emotionally should be culled
>>
>>35529344
>it is now literally impossible to say it's bad, unless you want to be seen as a bad person.
it's almost like you're autistic and don't understand how to communicate your thoughts tactfully
>>
>>35529621
it's almost like youre on r9k and dont understand that everyone you will talk to has a social disorder to some extent
>>
>>35529344
Be real?How would you react to people talking the truth about what they think of you?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.