[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wish I had the balls to off myself. Even if everything changed,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8199.jpg (82KB, 680x907px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8199.jpg
82KB, 680x907px
I wish I had the balls to off myself. Even if everything changed, it wouldn't have been worth it. I don't want to achieve anything, I just want to be gone.
>>
File: carol.png (69KB, 333x193px) Image search: [Google]
carol.png
69KB, 333x193px
>>35528335
>I wish I had the balls to off myself.

So do I
>>
There are plenty of easy ways to off yourself faggot. Why are you afraid of the pain if you'll be dead anyway?
>>
>>35528594
I'm afraid of surviving it.
>>
>>35528335
Have you tried some Current 93?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxZpEFJhO6k

Warning: if it's dark where you live, you might be scarred by the album cover
Don't suicide, though. You still have a purpose until you die by accident, and if death is a transient experience that transfers you back you your innate state: why not value existing as much as not existing?
>>
>>35528633
Because existing takes more effort than it's worth.
>>
>>35528335
If you really don'r care anymore you can do anything you want even the drugs. Just do ANYTHING! get in to a fight or do drugs. Do whatever makes you feel alive
>>
>>35528610
Then don't survive it.
>>
>>35528693
No, that'll just create more problems. I want to avoid problems.
>>
>>35528726
If you care about not creating problems then you obviously don't not care enough to want to die. Yes I know that was a double negative, I did it on purpose
>>
>>35528656
It's worth being real in case one day all causes turn out to be false and you can become a truly resonant machine that remembers this universe forever
>>
>>35528786
I do care. I care about being faced with problems so much, I'd gladly off myself to avoid them forever.
>>
>>35528786
This
Do something that always scared you and don't give a fuck what anyone thinks of it in the process! Trust me OP! You will have the time of your life
>>
>>35528824
Well, then either do it or give a fuck less. Do drugs man they're wonderful and who knows maybe the right hallucinogen will set your mind right?
>>
Also, kek has blessed this thread. Check all the 88's
>>
>>35528868
No I won't. It's a lie. If you do what scares you it won't change shit. You'll just get hurt and get nothing out of the experience. I tried many times.
>>
>>35528902
That is because you gave a fliping fuck!
Just fucking off yourself if you are such a coward
>>
>>35528938
I'll definitely try at some point.
>>
>>35528938
or go to the gym and get buffed
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.