[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me on toilet >decide to brush teeth as haven't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: 1472626557415.jpg (144KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1472626557415.jpg
144KB, 500x500px
>be me on toilet
>decide to brush teeth as haven't brushed in 6 months
>brush teeth and leave bathroom
>tell mommy I just brushed my teeth
>she asks how long it's been since I last brushed
>tell her a few weeks
>she gets mad
>tell her I was joking and that it's only been a week
>she's still mad, but less
>she tells me I need to brush more often
>mfw she will never know
>>
Yeah you're really something
>>
>>35528173
>mfw she will never know

Eh, she'll figure it out when she has to start feeding you nothing but smoothies because all your fucking teeth fell out.
>>
File: 1460071819492.png (13KB, 418x359px) Image search: [Google]
1460071819492.png
13KB, 418x359px
Today me and my sister went to get water weighed, so I didn't have to take a shower, which was cool because it saved time.
>>
>>35528206
Please don't tell me you fell for the tooth brushing jew, anon.
>>
>>35528303
We'll find out which of us was right in 5-8 years.
>>
>>35528173
Take care of your teeth, dumbass. You only get one pair (I mean, technically two, but still), and fucking them up leads to a lot of pain and cost, and the fixes are never as good as you originally had it.

Speaking as somebody who had TERRIBLE dental habits in my childhood and teen years, don't walk down that path.
>>
>>35528206
Will post here occasionally to keep you posted on my teeth
>>
>>35528649
Am interested to follow this experiment over the long term.
>>
>Sign says no loitering
>Decide to throw some garbage on the ground

WHO /DEVILISH/ HERE?
>>
File: 16b.gif (227KB, 600x679px) Image search: [Google]
16b.gif
227KB, 600x679px
>start tickling a girl
>"no anon please stop hahahahh"
>this is my shot
>start raping her
>she can't stop laughing from tickling
>"HAHAH no please no, HELP, please anon stop"
>tfw inadmissible in court
>>
>>35528173
>Be me
>Be at the bar
>9:30PM
>Put Money in the jukebox
>Pick the song closing time

>Tfw the song comes on and everybody gets up to leave
>Tfw the bartenders have to turn it off

/Devilish/
>>
>>35528234
I love this story pls continue
>>
File: 1463454645203.jpg (2MB, 6000x5606px) Image search: [Google]
1463454645203.jpg
2MB, 6000x5606px
>>35529329
well, I didn't have school today, so I wasn't really planning on taking a shower in the first place. So really, it didn't matter that much that she let me skip the shower, I was just mad we had to go to the doctor. She wanted to try this new water weighing thing. So my mother, my sister and I sent to the doctors office to get water weighed. The whole thing really pissed me off, I can't really describe how weird it was. I think the doctor might have done something wrong....
>>
File: 1487110804466.jpg (15KB, 477x539px) Image search: [Google]
1487110804466.jpg
15KB, 477x539px
>>35528173
>Be me on my room
>Cousin is pregnant
>She enters my room and say "I'm not feeling well could you drive me to the hospital?"
>Say "No, get out"
>She had to call an Ambulance

Fucking nigger, it is not my fucking problem if you got pregnant, go back to your house cunt.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.