[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Well, look who finally decided to join us. You know,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Gracesfamily2.jpg (375KB, 1429x951px) Image search: [Google]
Gracesfamily2.jpg
375KB, 1429x951px
>"Well, look who finally decided to join us. You know, you spend too much time online and you might catch a computer virus!"

>room erupts in laughter
>>
>tilt head down and to the right
>light-hearted halfsmile
>cough that you turn into a chuckle
>"yeah, I'll watch out for that"
>Hold in tears
>>
>well you spend so much time fucking whores you might catch a sex virus!!
>*run away*
>>
>suck my dick grandpa

Then grab a drink and leave.

It's not difficult guys.
>>
>>35528082
>i'd like everyone to meet my son, anon
>>
>>35528082
*throws masturbation sock on their food and tells them to fuck off*
>>
You people do it all wrong.

If you are the first one down waiting, and are generally polite and friendly, and inundate your older family members with pointless trivia you learned on wikipedia, they'll enjoy being around you and think you're smart.

Then you don't have to deal with this, just the knowledge that they have unrealistic expectations of you that you'll never fulfill.

source: me
>>
>"okay then"
>grab a bread roll and go back into my room
>>
>>35528258
>not having given up already and beating yourself up with their jokes like some emotional S&M
>>
>"good one grandma"
>sit down
>demand that people pass you the delicious food
>pour yourself a bigass chalice-full of wine
>manspread while feasting like a king
>>
>>35528130
First post most realistic post.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.