[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you had been so attached to studies and hobbies you just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

>tfw you had been so attached to studies and hobbies you just started to notice males really late.
>Normie girls notice that you never had a bf in your life
>The pressure starts
>"Why you don't have a bf? No man says no to a girl!"
>"Here, this dude is so ugly he won't say no to you"
>"It must be so expensive to be you! I couldn't imagine my life without dudes buying my lunch"
>"Why would I want a dude just because I never had one?"
>"Because duh, you're in university and almost everyone had something with someone at your age."
>Why it's such a big deal? Why would you date a dude just to brag and drain their money out?
>"But I don't want that. I'll find someday someone that likes to be with me, not someone to be bragging about"
>"Okay, whatevs anon, die alone and ugly"
>This has been my weekly fight with normie girls for one whole year

There are so many questions inside of me, but the biggest one is why are some girls like that?
>>
>>35527204
They want to ruin your special uniqueness and only shot at love, all out of pure envy, don't fall for their shit
>>
Misery loves company. Dumb sluts. Aaaaand this is a boy isn't it.
>>
Sex and fuckery isn't a big deal and if you're a actually a girl waiting for the "right person" instead of just fucking left, right and centre, you're even worse than the autist robots looking for their pure virgins.
>>
>>35527204
People often fail to understand those who don't have the same mindset as them.
Some even take it as an insult.

You're fine how you are, or you're fucked. I dunno
>>
>>35527204
You can't please everyone
>>
>>35527325
Nope, XX.
>>
File: IMG_3044.jpg (353KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3044.jpg
353KB, 768x1024px
>>35527204
It's very normal to have relationships. People are curious why you haven't had one, and might be worried you're shy or missing out on a big part of the human experience. It's very easy to maintain a your studies and hobbies with someone in your life, most people aren't super clingy autists you see on this board
>>
>>35527403
The thing is that I don't want either of them, it just doesn't call my attention. I'm too lost in my thoughts and what I have to study, that I don't have time to see if someone is looking at me or anything like that. I feel socially stupid at the side of other girls, but I don't feel in the need to be like them. I just want to know why they act like that.
>>
File: tumblr_n0adraDoJo1qcnl1xo1_1280.png (103KB, 1280x877px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0adraDoJo1qcnl1xo1_1280.png
103KB, 1280x877px
>>35527406
I think I'm pretty screw desu. Maybe when I get older I'll think of getting a fish or something.
>>
>>35527561
Ahh, you wish to learn how to win in female mental gymnastics. You're going down the inevitable road to roastie town. Bound to happen at some point in ur life. Roastie.
>>
>>35527561
You're not doing anything wrong. These women have simply been in the game for so long that they can't imagine someone having never been in it at all, thus the questions.
>>
>>35527204
>"some"

lmao it's a bit more than just some
>>
>>35527561
>Understanding a women's mind

Well, I suppose if anyone could do it...
>>
>>35527204
Ask yourself why they care so much about your decisions and realize that they're projecting onto you their own insecurities.
>>
>>35527204
lemme bus' open that cherry gurl :^)
>>
>>35527641
I do want to understand them, as my partners in the classroom. Sometimes I think that its because their parents don't buy them anything. Perhaps i'm wrong, but that's just my theory.

>>35527753
Hell, the only insecure one it's me. I know dudes only want easy girls for a night and not for being their wives, but it just makes me feel rejected at some point. Of course, if I'm busy, I don't think about it, and you can keep busy 24/7. It's just that i'm afraid of being the girl of a man that might had 10+ girls in his life and he knows that he's the first one for me.
>>
>>35528034
Trust me. You're not the only insecure one. People try to project onto others to feel better about themselves. People actively seek out those perceived to be not as well off so they can feel better about themselves. This is a natural instinct repeated time and time again. The best thing you can do is make decisions independent of peer pressure and be polite about it.
>>
>>35527204
People ask me some of the same questions, men are just as ignorant as women.

People are driven by peer pressures, carnal instinct, and the pursuit of security. Refusing to conform implies you don't fear social rejection. Solitude only being an option for the strong and independant, they start to think you are possibly better than them on the most fundamental level. This frustrates them and makes them question their own worth.
>>
>>35527204
Be my gf and let's get rid of the yoke of normies and live a /comfy/ life
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.