[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanons, would you rather date a short guy (5'5" or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 9

Femanons, would you rather date a short guy (5'5" or shorter) or a balding/bald guy?
>>
>>35527140
balding makes a guy a 5 at best in my book...even pic-related looks disgusting...
>>
>>35527140
>tfw 5'7 AND balding

I just can't win.
>>
>>35527140
Is that really considered a bad hairline? Seems perfectly fine.
>>
>>35527398
Are you retarded or just blind?
>>
>>35527140
>Femanons
kek
>>
>>35527342
t. low test dicklet
>>
>>35527363
same, and will never win
>>
>>35527429
Yeah lowtest dicklet because she's a girl most likely, you retard...
>>
My boyfriend is 5'3" so I don't really have a problem with dating shorter guys. Balding is a sign that our children will also end up balding at an early age.
>>
>>35527418
I'm just saying he's in his early 30s. If he was truly balding wouldn't it be a lot worse by now?
>>
>>35527342
So it's a "would you rather" between Henry Cavill and Zack Snyder?
>>
>>35527451
Nice implications, faggot. What kind of fat hamplanet would post on /r9k/ of all places? Any female that has even found this place is genetic trash.
>>
It's more about personality and confidence than looks.
>>
>>35527451
>>35527342 is 100% a guy. There are maybe 10 actual girls here at any given time.
>>
>>35527455
I think the case could easily be made that being short is worse than being bald. If you're a short guy there is a good chance of everyone in the room viewing you as a little baby to get stomped on.
>>
>>35527505
30% of the mosters on 4chan are females... you clueless fuckwits
>>
>>35527140
Depends there's some people like Ashton Kutcher that have a bad hairline but don't look like shit and there's short people who are better looking than tall people
>>
>>35527546
On 4chan as a whole, maybe, but not on /r9k/.
>>
Men with good faces have 0 right to feel bad about being bald.
>>
File: IMG_1547.jpg (51KB, 500x686px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1547.jpg
51KB, 500x686px
>>35527574
What's wrong with his? Mine is pretty similar.
>>
>>35527455
No, it isn't. Your children will only bald if your father or your brothers were bald. They won't get it from him.

Also, you can't get pregnant out your butt, gaybro.
>>
>tfw short AND balding
Just fucking end it all right now, holy shit.
>>
>>35527612
I got my baldness directly from my dad. My mom's brother still has his hair in his 40's, and I don't think her dad balded until his 60's.
but my dad and me were balding in our 20's
>>
>>35527455
Fucking bitches are the reason why balding even exists. Its so cruel that it skips women. Any female with balding fathers or brothers shouldn't spread their shitty genes and spawn more balding males. I hate my mom.
>>
>>35527650
>tfw my mom actually apologized for passing her shitty genes down to me when I pointed out to her that I'm balding

She sounded sincerely upset and guilty, too.
>>
>>35527670
I actually respect that, your mom has some empathy.
>>
File: 1476934493017.jpg (65KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
1476934493017.jpg
65KB, 411x412px
>meet grill at work who I really like and get along with
>don't even want to ask her out because I'm almost an inch shorter than her

Sometimes I think my life is just one long bad joke with no punchline

Time to stop hanging out with her
>>
>>35527636
Pretty sure it's scientifically proven to be passed on the mother's second X chromosome, though.
>>
>>35527602
Exactly you can't even tell so it doesn't matter he's balding
>>
>>35527688
If she really had empathy then she would've aborted him right then and there.
>>
>asking what women think
>taking them seriously
>taking anything they have to say seriously

you must be young
women will lie their asses off then go fuck a chad every other day
>>
>>35527757
But how do you know he is? Or are you just memeing?
>>
WHO 5'9 AND BALDING HERE
>>
>>35527739

Not him, but:

>Googled this
>Apparently you're right

So you're telling me I could get a hair transplant/hypothetical cure for MPB and not screw my son over?
>>
>>35527799
I'm 5'9" and BALD at 23
>>
>>35527799
Also bad eye sight and acne scarring from early on. But at least I got somewhat above average IQ to be more aware of my horrible existence but not enough to be actually smart.

Thanks mom!
>>
>>35527799
Close, 5'8" and mine is not genetic
>>
>>35527799

>>35527363 here.

Check your fucking privilege. I'd be fine with going bald if I was over 5'8.
>>
You can have a bald head and enough confidence for chicks to overlook it. Yeah, it's unattractive, but girls work differently. Make her wet in other ways and it literally doesn't matter.

t. shaved-head Chad
>>
File: 9+11_c0a13d_5593898.jpg (139KB, 780x676px) Image search: [Google]
9+11_c0a13d_5593898.jpg
139KB, 780x676px
>>35527342
Insecure manlet detected. Just hope you're not balding as well, truly a death sentence
>>
>>35527739
I'm completely sure it was passed directly from my father.
So your "I heard this somewhere" science is not backed up by my experience.
>>
>>35527842
Oh yeah I forgot to mention I'm 6'0" and have a good frame. I feel like shit and empathize with short men who are bald. That is truly a curse and I would feel there is no justice if I were in their shoes.
>>
>>35527342
Nothing is a problem if you have a good face. Not even balding, acne or whatever, seriously.
>>
>>35527850
I personally inherited FEMALE pattern baldness from my father's mother, despite me being a male, my grandfathers and father aren't bald (well my ftather has started balding now at 60 but in a really weird way)
>>
>>35527850
>"I heard this somewhere" science
I originally learned about it in a college science class.
But my memory is absolute shit so who the fuck even knows anymore.
>>
>>35527784
Google "Ashton Kutcher hair loss" if you don't believe me he's been balding since that 70s show
>>
>tfw 5'10 and balding
JUST
>>
>>35527140
>Tfw 18 and have the same hairline
>>
>>35527972
WTF???

This can't be real for fuck's sake...
>>
I got a scalp infection and I could have just prevented it if I just showered more. Now my hair is thin to the point of balding.

I'm such an idiot.
>>
>>35527933
Eh I don't know. There's a difference between your hairline receding a bit with age compared to actual balding. He was only 19 when That 70s Show premiered after all.
>>
>>35527897
lies...bullshit...maybe if you're rich and famous but then women will just cheat on you behind your back and never really like you lol.

Imo bit on the short-side and cute >>>> bald and cute
look at a guy like eminem who makes all the women wet
>>
Fembots. would you date me:

>5'7-8
>young(18-23)
>not balding
>Cute or at least kinda cute
>know how to treat girls
>mentally stable
>good skills for a lot of stuff
>100% romantic
>I hate cheating and vice versa
>prefer personality instead of looks
>prefer love than sex, or at least equal
>can sing
>my family raise me very well
>personally I think that my love parter has to be my only friend
>would dedicate all the time in the world withoug being that sticky bf
>etc

So?
>>
>tfw 5'5 and hairline is receded a bit
The only good thing I got is a big dick
>>
>>35528010
My hairline is receding bad but not balding and I call myself a balding bitch
>>
>>35528044
>mentally stable
Fucking normies.
>>
>>35527363
5'7 isn't even short it's an acceptable height in a mate for females
>>
>>35528062
I'm just saying when I hear the word "balding" I think of the typical George Costanza MPB look.
>>
>>35528092
Well it usually starts somehow
>>
>>35527996
Same here, no hairline receding or crown becoming a baldspot, but my hair is really sparse all around, it's not ntoiceable if I'm not under a strong lightsource but I can't comb it decently, I'd love to sport the typical fuckboy haircut but can't and the best I can sport is some weird undecut.

Fuck my life, my sister had the same because of strees and is worse than my condition, now that I think about it when it happened to me i was also under great stess (15, having the first suicidal thoughts, becoming isolated, being cyberbullied publically on facebook)
>>
>>35528068
Why tho, Im not a normie
>>
File: IMG_2622.jpg (353KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2622.jpg
353KB, 1024x768px
>he hasn't seen Mexican Chads
They're all around that height, never bald, and they seem to do better with the women than white guys. Meanwhile, all Slavs are tall and balding and they do terrible with women. Just date women taller than you and you'll be fine.
>>
>>35528117
Yeah but receding isn't the same as that trademark horseshoe shape that you usually associate with balding men.
>>
>>35528092
The intermediate stage involves the most suffering. When the hair is just thin enough and has receeded just far enough to ruin any and all hairstyles but some part of you is still too attached to it to shave it.
Also, not far gone enough to look good shaved.
>>
>>35527140
That hairline isn't bad at all. It makes you look mature. Women like that. You have a real problem when hair starts to thin out in the middle section. No matter what hairstyle you try, it'll look terrible.
>>
>>35528202
Post a pic of what you mean, please my friend
>>
>>35528202
I've got that. Thinning at the front. If the wind blows just wrong then you get a very clear view straight through the hair to the scalp.

If I weren't so fucking lazy then I would've buzzed my hair down. Goddammit.
>>
OP here. I'd say Cavill's hairline is fine (only pic related enough on my phone). I was thinking of something more like this.
>>
>>35528149
Well, I guess I'm sort of less worried other people are going through the same thing as I am. I just hope we all get happy when hair cloning comes out.
>>
>>35528274
Agreed. That's an example of actual balding. Cavill has a high hairline but it's still thick and wavey.
>>
Neither. I don't want to fuck my childrens' genetics up.

If I really had to choose, though, I'd rather choose a manlet because I'm tall so my son would be a turbo manlet anyway.
>>
File: balding.jpg (126KB, 832x762px) Image search: [Google]
balding.jpg
126KB, 832x762px
>>35528228
Kinda like pic related. You can notice this poor soul is doomed. Even if he grows out the little hair he still has, it will be like >>35528267 said.
>>
I hope to bald as gracefully as ol' Stannis the Mannis.
>>
>>35528281
Knwoing those jews we'll have to wait at least a decade.... I'm on PRP right now and most people don't notice it, I was very lucky because I didn't lose a lot and as I said there was no receding, so some gre back, but PRP can recover like only up to 20% of the hair you lost and make them thicker, now my hair isn't thin but it's just sparse (less than before though), if I psoted a photo of me probably you wouldn't notice, but when I'm in an elevator with really strong light you can see it, or if my hair is wet or sprayed with gel you can easily see it's sparser than normal, or if I put the hair back or is greasy
>>
>not just being a slave to monoxidil for rest of your life
dumb cucks
>>
>>35527363
>tfw the 5'7 balding guy at my uni was hopelessly in love with the homecoming queen and still shilled for her after she put him in his place with her other beta orbiters
>>
>>35528509
>tfw I may be 5'7 and balding, but at least I'm not this pathetic

I actually feel a bit better now.
>>
I'm so fucking depressed because of my thinning hair. I literally can't stop thinking about it and it has reduced my already weak confidence to fucking nothing. I'm sick to my stomach just thinking about it. I may legit kill myself over it.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.