[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he doesn't have a cute fembot gf >he doesn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: sun.jpg (12KB, 480x480px)
sun.jpg
12KB, 480x480px
>he doesn't have a cute fembot gf
>he doesn't laugh about normies with her
>he doesn't encourage her when she's sad
>he doesn't say he loves her every day
>he doesn't smugly smile when she reads this thread

Anons, isn't it time you found a fembot gf? Also general gf appreciation thread, get in here normans we need you.
>>
Too old for a fembot girlfriend. They all look like they're teenagers.
>>
File: hmm.jpg (29KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
29KB, 640x519px
>>35526588
How old are you anon? If you're not a wizard then I don't think that's true, I've seen fembots that're 25+ before.
>>
>he doesnt want a practice fembot to pump and dump as soon as he's leveled up enough to go for Stacies.
>>
>>35526604
31. I'm sure there are some older fembots. They just seem rare.
>>
fembots want to be with succesful and good looking normies.
what makes you think they would ever want to be with a pathetic misanthropic whiny manchild?
>>
>>35526913
(cont.) other than to feel better about themselves and/or not be lonely, of course. and even then, they wouldn't actually love you or feel attracted by you.

pathetic shits
>>
wait what is the point of this thread?
>>
File: smug.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
>>35526829
>thinking Stacy could compare to my cute gf
>>
I want a fembot gf to marry and love forever.
>>
>>35527383
Sorry I'm already planning on marrying OP
>>
File: happypepe.png (162KB, 2894x2300px) Image search: [Google]
happypepe.png
162KB, 2894x2300px
>>35527513
and in this moment I am happy
>>
>>35526552
I'm pretty much fucked since I'm bald and girls won't give me the time of day.
>>
>>35526552
Seeing as there's no such thing as a 'fembot', I don't see why I should
>>
>tfw no cute fembot(male) to be extremely lewd with

Where are you girls. I have so much love and rough sex to give
>>
I have pretty much nothing to offer and they can pick better options than myself.

Also I'm in Europe and the 90% of the females here are american.
>>
>>35526552
I'm already a fembot gf though.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.