[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're not a robot if you're confident enough to use

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: urinal trough.jpg (680KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
urinal trough.jpg
680KB, 2592x1936px
You're not a robot if you're confident enough to use a urinal through while someone else is in the washroom.
>>
>>35526453
>need toilet
>move towards furthest urinal tucked in corner
>suddenly someone else comes in
>chicane to the nearest cubicle instead
>>
>>35526453
If I'm about to piss in a urinal and someone walks in, I zip up my trousers and start washing my hands. Then when they're not looking I go into a cubicle and make sure I'm really quiet and hope they didn't notice me.

>Tfw micropenis
>>
b-but it looks like the sinks they have at the fair

do europoors really have this?
>>
>>35526453
burger here what the fuck is this?
>>
File: 1489339849870.jpg (56KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1489339849870.jpg
56KB, 722x349px
>be in mcdonalds
>three other guys are in the bathroom, one is using up the only cubicle and the other is at one of the two urinals
>have to stand beside him and unzip dick
>was drinking a lot of water that day
>piss for a solid few minutes, no pauses in the stream until the end
>feel really awkward taking so long
>two guys both finish up and leave, big black guy comes in and uses the other urinal
>continue staring at the wall to avoid looking at his dick or my own
>look down
>finally see that the entire floor area around me is covered in piss
>>
File: homer.jpg (27KB, 260x384px) Image search: [Google]
homer.jpg
27KB, 260x384px
>you're not a robot unless you're as much of a pussy as me am i right guys?
fuck off newfags
>>
>>35526779
>>35526749

As a Brit, I have never seen one of these things in my life. Probably some queer French invention
>>
>>35526749
This isn't European

>>35526660
Aww that's so cute anon haha. I want to give you a hug (and head pats) and my dick in your ass
>>
You're not a robot if you don't use toilet cubicles as recovery stalls for you to take deep breaths and wait for your palpitations to ease up.
>>
>>35526779
>>35526453
I think it's a sink for a children's public bathroom. My elementary school had small circular sinks like that
>>
You're not a real robot if you use a toilet. Only real robots shit in the street
>>
>>35526781
>>finally see that the entire floor area around me is covered in piss
lel'd
>>
>>35526863
nice try, pajeet.
go back to raping women with your tiny dick you non-virgin
>>
My penis is big and I wouldn't give a shit about normies seeing it but I have a problem, actually 2:
1. My pee stream goes into 3 ways, its impossible to control. Urologist said its normal. It was always like this. I can only pee sitting down.
2. I find urinals incredibly disgusting. Probably the most retarded invention. Splashes and shit trigger me.

I just try to avoid public restrooms, they're just disgusting, smell horrible and the floor is sticky.

Real robots just hold the pee. Unless they have those sit covers for the stall toilet.
>>
File: CommunalSink.jpg (470KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
CommunalSink.jpg
470KB, 1000x1333px
>>35526845
Yeah, look up "communal sink", you'll find some more examples
>>
Im confident enough I just don't want my dick exposed to other guys and vice-versa. Is that so much to ask?
>>
>>35526779
99 percent sure this is a sink. Foot bar on the bottom makes the water come out of the center thing. I have seen these in some industrial workplaces
>>
File: sinkablyat.jpg (208KB, 630x419px) Image search: [Google]
sinkablyat.jpg
208KB, 630x419px
>>35526982
These remind me of my vivid bathroom dreams involving surreal restroom apparatuses
>>
I have to be separated by a real brick room from people and I can't hear strange people talking or music so I can pee
So basically I have to use disabled toilets because they are separated and I have to hope it's silent
>>
>>35527267
I got over that real fast once college started and the only choice was public dorm bathrooms 24/7
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.