[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanons, why do you come here? What do you think of this place?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 7

File: 1443815466378.png (555KB, 521x533px) Image search: [Google]
1443815466378.png
555KB, 521x533px
Femanons, why do you come here? What do you think of this place? Are you redpilled yet?
>>
>>35525983
A ver.

These threads are literally cancer, the only purpose is contact fagging so, no, fuck off.

SAGE
>>
spooky evil tumblrina. wanted to see how awful you assholes were you guys are mostly ok but about as annoying as the average tumblrite . Nope, the redpill ideology is a stupid meme and keeps you all feeling unhappy and powerless.
>>
>>35526150
>the redpill ideology is a stupid meme
It hasn't been debunked yet though
>>
>>35526194
there's nothing to debunk. It's not the same as a """fact""" which can be disproven, it's a series of beliefs.

>>35525983
>why do you come here
I don't have any friends

>what do you think of this place
I'm addicted to it, unfortunately. I dropped the habit a few years ago but I'm back

>are you redpilled yet
the redpill is the bluest pill I've seen yet
>>
File: 1445794863563.jpg (115KB, 768x800px) Image search: [Google]
1445794863563.jpg
115KB, 768x800px
>>35526262
>the redpill is the bluest pill I've seen yet
what did she mean by this?
>>
>>35526345
if you're not blackpilled you're a pathetic waste of life
>>
>>35526262
>>35526150
The red pill is the only pill.

If you really think (((they))) are here to help us, then you need to go back to Tyrone, he's waiting.

It's not like cultural inbreeding is LITERALLY being enforced by every form of media, and that some races are being interbred on purpose due to the fact that they are inferior and will slow the White Man down..
>>
>>35526379
Fellow blackpill here.

Three words.
Existence is futile.
>>
>>35526194
mostly because thier followers are a bunch of delusional spergs who feel that thier fees-fees are objective logic. Trying to be understanding and appeal to logic with red-pillers is about as productive as talking to a brick wall. Women do have the advantage in the modern dating world but pretending like there's secretly some muh matriarchy conspiring against white men is fucking stupid. If they just focused thier energy on making themselves better people they'd be alot happier. I dont think its wrong to be sad that women dont like you, but why would you think hating women and being some negative douchebag would make you feel any better or improve your life in any way (in the long term). The lack of self awareness would be comical if it wasnt so fucking sad. MGTOW are also a bunch of idiot spergs but at least they try to improve themselves in the process and learn to stop being so pathologically obsessed with sex and becoming chads.
>>
>>35526413
not that blackpill, anon good god

>>35526432
can't wait to die buddy
>>
>>35526262
>the redpill is the bluest pill I've seen yet
Feel free to explain, this is about as confusing as it gets.
>>
>>35526413
no man, that's the BLACKED pill
>>
>>35526454
>focused thier energy on making themselves better people
those who don't try, at least accept their demise as their own undoing, for the most part.

I am 27 years old, I've been to the military, I'm a student currently, I exercise, and I volunteer. I am a redpilled virgin, and far from being a basement dweller.
I am willing to accept any idea or theory that is grounded in reality.
The reality is, that I'm a beta loser, and no woman wants to even be around me.
>>
File: 1422415904757.jpg (21KB, 338x332px) Image search: [Google]
1422415904757.jpg
21KB, 338x332px
>>35526506

convincing yourelf that all your problems are someone else's fault and what they think is the easiest possible choice to make. it requires no self-introspection and no questioning of what is true and what is false. just blind, self-asserting denial. it is not some ticket to enlightenment, it's just digging yourself deeper into an intellectual grave. the real red pill is to have some fucking self-awareness and realize that you are in fact not the centre of the universe and all those one-sided arguments you are having in your head where you always win are just you swallowing bottles upon bottles of your own personally branded blue pills every day
>>
>>35526506
The redpill is just fake shit people made up to justify why they aren't succeeding in life when the truth is that life isn't set up for you to rise to the top. people who are above you will stay above you, you will stay where you are, people below you will stay below you.
>>
>>35525983
>why do you come here?
I like the comfy threads, as well as the general anxiety and depression. Also, if I'm being completely honest, I like collecting orbiters, it helps fill the void in my life of having no real friends.

>What do you think of this place?
It mostly sucks but it's still better than most other places. I browse other boards too but this is were I post most, although usually not as a femanon.

>Are you redpilled yet?
No, I took the black pill.
>>
>>35526581
>im a beta loser.
Stop referring to yourself or any human like this. thinking in yourself in this way probably makes you feel like a even more of an loser than you probably actually are. Its a self fulfilling prophecy.

I didnt say making yourself a better person will automatically get you laid, but it will make you happier with yourself and improve your self esteem. Fucking women or people isn't the end all be all of life. At the end of the day we all die alone; ugly,beautiful,fat,skinny,"chads", "betas", its better to learn to make yourself into a person you like being around and improve for yourself instead of trying to mold yourself into something so people will find you attractive (which will make you feel like shit). Im sorry that you are alone and i understand whatever pain you go through, but women not finding you attractive isnt thier fault and it isn't yours. it just is what it is, and you gotta learn to accept it instead of letting the hurt from rejection turn you into a monster that really is truly unlovable.
>>
File: 1487043317464.jpg (177KB, 684x744px) Image search: [Google]
1487043317464.jpg
177KB, 684x744px
>>35526150
only fucking women would deny reality and science. if you apply science to the red pill it all makes sense why women behave the way they do. I don't blame your hypergamy drives evolution.
>>
>>35525983
My bf and I laugh at you faggots
But also relate
Also I like seeing who r9ks obsession of the week is
>>
>>35526581
Why not just change? I really don't understand this board anymore.
>>
File: 1489467877727.jpg (140KB, 1552x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1489467877727.jpg
140KB, 1552x1152px
>>35526853
Alrighty anon, come back to me when your stupid meme ideology,negative attitude, and hatred gets you all the happiness and pussy you've ever wanted.
>>
File: IMG_2046.jpg (94KB, 399x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2046.jpg
94KB, 399x500px
>>35526987
it actually got me drowning in pussy a long time ago
>>
>>35526848
are you really going on the "just b urself :^)" route?
as you may or may not know, this board only accepts original comments.
But I'll play along
>self fulfilling prophecy
As I said, I am 27. I've been places, and I've done things. I was quite bluepilled back at the day, I used to tell myself that if I wait long enough, and just b myself :^), I'll eventually find someone who would like me.
I lived that way for 24 years, until I stumbled upon the redpill. It made me understand, that I wasn't actually "waiting". I was lying to myself...deep down I knew all along, I would never find anyone, and I will end up alone. I was just so afraid of facing that fact, so I kept my chin up and hoped that something would happen.
I was always secretly jealous of all these assholes from work, or the army, who were complete jerks, and kept talking about the mad pussy they scored, while I was home jacking off and crying.

When I stumbled upon the red pill I realized, this is just nature doing it's work. The only way I could keep my sanity was lie to myself.
The truth is, I'm a beta, and I always were. I was fucked to moment I was born, and no woman, however low her standards might be, would never settle for a beta like me, even for a pity fuck.
Video games are my only gfs now.
>>
>>35527097
And yet here you are back on /r9k/ being a retard. Grow up.
>>
>>35526379
Maybe one day you can open your mind to the bog pill

its a suppository
>>
>>35526987
I don't hate women you retard and I am not a fucking pussy beggar. I am trying to correct the natural order we had before. I want women to take responsibility just like men. they talk about having equal rights but never earn them by fighting wars or registering for the draft. if you can't do that then women should not have political power without the responsibility.
>>
>>35526931
Change what? This is all there is to me.
Are you going to fucking tell me that I have to be this perfect human being with flawless internal harmony to get laid?
Well, I heard it before, and we all know it's bullshit.
>>
>>35527160
can i have a quick rundown?
>>
>>35527118
>are you really going on the "just be urself :^)"

Im not saying just be urself to get fucked. Im saying make yourself happy by becoming the person you want to be for /yourself/. You clearly dont like the person you are, so why not try? I dont get it. What is the worse thing that will happen? You become a cool dude and girls still dont want you? well then forget them then? Maybe you wont have a gf but you'll at least become socially fluent enough to gain friendships and other meaningful connections.
>>
>>35526150
>the red pill makes you feel unhappy and powerless
Unlike the blue pill which LOVES to inform girls from early childhood how they need to watch out for the patriarchy and rapists at every waking moment, thats not living in constant fear or anything.
>honestly there is no reason that girls should be afraid to walk home alone at night and it bugs me that its such a fucking deal
>>
>>35527198
Did you have kik?
>>
>>35527316
I'd never let my women walk alone at night. Even during the day, depending on the area. Not all men are assholes, but the assholes not only exist, but can easily overpower a girl.
>>
>>35527279
>You clearly dont like the person you are,
when did I say that? I am quite content with the things I accomplished and the place I'm at now. I'm healthier, and more knowledgeable than I had ever been.
This has nothing to do with the fact that I am a naturally repulsive beta.
>>
>>35527335
What?
I do have it in the present, installed on my cell phone, but why would you ask that?
>>
>>35527401
no one who truly likes themselves is going to use animal terminology to refer to themselves or call themselves repulsive.
>>
>>35527437
Because I'm obviously asking for your Kik username. It wasn't an academic question.
>>
>>35527444
we are animals
if we lived in a natural environment, I would have been killed already long ago. I was a weak, heavily bullied boy, and the trend follows.

>>35527459
I'm not looking to orbit anyone atm, sorry. I'm not Americunt either, so I can't be your fantasy sissy boi bf either.
>>
>>35526454
>who feel that thier fees-fees are objective logic
but this is woman.
looks like you know shit about the red-pill.
>If they just focused thier energy on making themselves better people they'd be alot happier.
what is better people? someone that denies the truth of the sexual market that you just stated yourself and that accepts your version of a "good person" is?
>learn to stop being so pathologically obsessed with sex and becoming chads
MEN are pathologically obsessed with sex and becoming chads is the only way for us to have any sexual market value and have our needs met.
>>
>>35527279
Most people don't know who they want to be anon. I'm not a fan of relationships at this point in my life because: a) I feel like most women don't enjoy talking about the topics I do, I hate small talk and enjoy speaking about things I'm passionate about. I feel a ton of women are afraid to speak their minds. And b) I worry that the previous statement is false and that I am just a selfish douchebag. That I am just condescending and aggressive towards women. Therefore I don't deserve the relationship I imagine until I change myself. And I honestly would prefer spending the time to get a better sense of who I am before I start looking for a relationship.
>>
>>35527552
I'm a guy. Not looking for orbiting. Jesus.
>>
>>35527643
oh, well I'm not looking for "just b confident bro" chad pep talk either.
>>
>>35527667
Funny that you say that, because - despite the "I'm revolting" jargon - you seem to be pretty sure of yourself. That kind of ego is probably what's poisoning you.
>>
>>35526454

>MGTOW are also a bunch of idiot spergs

Nice assertion there. So not wanting to get married in a society where marriage is a liability for men and the justice system is rigged in favor of women is now the behaviour of an "idiot sperg".
You had me until you mentioned "matriarchy". No one here and no one in MGTOW believes in matriarchy. MGTOW straight up says that women are not the problem. The system is the problem, and the system is the way it is because of MEN, not women. Egalitarianism and men's succumbing to their natural dominance instincts caused the system paradigm shift.
>>
>>35527577
>an objective statement trying to pass itself off as logic and "truth", as usual
>being this much of an idiot that i can get the point you are trying to get across in garbled mess you call a sentence.
>"the only way i can be fulfilled as a human being is if im getting fucked and people want to fuck me. obsessing over sex is literally the only way i can feel valuable as a person"
>"reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

>proving my point this hard.
>>
>>35527762
Marriage is actually scientifically better for men than for women.
>>
>>35527813
You know a woman wrote this, when the poster has no concept of living as a sexually deprived, and completely undesired individual.
>>
I come here because I'm a bored neet with no friends. Gives me a sense of having someone to talk to or hear from that relates to me. Because there's a lot of other socual rejects, virgins and neets here that just wanna meme their life away.
>>
>>35527861
I'm not sexually deprived so you got me anon, but I am undesirable (and it does make me very sad). I just choose not to be a negative asshole and blame others for my issues and live my life the best i can, and hope i can find love. Its not that hard
>>
>>35527838

No it isnt. Kys.

>"""scientifically"""

Lmao
>>
I come here to bully and take advantage of robots honestly
a lot of you are pretty much just pathetic submissive degenerates

but I have fun so I guess I'm a degenerate too
>>
>>35527148

>Grow up.

Observe: female shaming language based on social conventions based on the implication that anon's position is wrong and juvenile. "Maturity" is equated to agreeing with the female's socially dictated position in lieu of one's independently reached conclusions and personal experience.
>>
>>35527118
You'll feel better once you give up on wanting a relationship entirely. You'll be annoyed by others who brag at first then you'll simply not care. "Good on them."
>>
File: 1437479632724.png (884KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1437479632724.png
884KB, 1920x1080px
>>35527729
>That kind of ego is probably what's poisoning you.
>just be confident bro, it doesn't matter what you're like
>no bro, not like like that
fucking normies I swear
>>
>>35527993
pls be my very mean bully gf
>>
>>35528002
>"Maturity" is equated to agreeing with the biased individual's socially dictated position in lieu of one's independently reached conclusions and personal experience.
Fixed so it can apply to all self-righteous pricks.
>>
I come here because some threads can be interesting.

I don't understand robots' obsession with women and sex. Why do the majority of you want a gf so bad? Wouldn't be a pain being obligated to spend so much time with someone? Personally I am a KV and I have never had a desire for sex or a bf. I have my friends for companionship and my hand for sexual desires.
>>
>>35527993
I like watching degenerates be degenerate. Which is funny since I'm not interested in participating in degeneracy. What an oxymoron.
>>
>>35528002
blaming your issues on others and acting as if though people owe you things and being a hateful idiot (to the point that it makes you asocial and alone and THEN in turn blaming others for the fact you are asocial and alone) is juvenile and immature.
>>
>>35527813
>proving my point this hard.
not at all. you just mocked my points without addressing them. good job, retard.
>I'm not sexually deprived
then bye.
>>
>>35528127
>blaming your issues on others
no one here does that. nice strawman.
>>
>>35528057
I can't do what I do if I had a boyfriend. So I will not be your girlfriend, piggy
>>
>>35527947
>I'm not sexually deprived so you got me anon, but I am undesirable
that contradiction. if you're not sexually deprived its because someone desires you. what were you trying to convey with this retarded statement?
>>
>>35528127
Please defer to >>35528086 and quit projecting. Thank you.
>>
>>35525983
>what do you think of this place?
I think it's very unfiltered, no nonsense, and uncensored. I think it's wonderful, and that it gives a great platform to vent and spill emotions.

>are you redpilled yet?
Yes, roasties are whores.
If you mean politically, I'm a libertarian.
>>
>>35528277
quality post.
a roastie with the potential to roast other roasties.
this is going to be good.
>>
>>35528132
I did address your "points". Your viewpoints are illogical and emotional and there's no point in wasting my energy trying to write a dissertation on why you pea brained opinions are stupid because 1.) itll take all day 2.) you are probably so caught up in your stupid bullshit and most likely wont listen to me anyways because you are obsessed with being a victim and don't want to take responsibility for anything or admit that you have flaws.

Im not deprived because i know sex for only the sake of sex and pleasure isn't anything compared to meaningful relationships and making myself happy and a becoming better person. Sure, i may want it from time to time, but i don't let this need control my entire life.
>>
>>35525983
>Are you redpilled yet?
Yes. All males are assholes inside, including the shy and timid ones. I would never bring myself to trust a male again no matter how kind he appears to be.
>>
>>35528372
Not addressed anything again. Just leave. The sexual market and society is rigged in favor of women and you can't deny it.
>>
>>35528430
You're right. Don't try to reproduce in any case because it's wrong and you'll only make more assholes.
>>
>>35528436
I literally said women DO have the advantage in dating market you fucking sperg. You suffer from a serious lack of reading comprehension, friend. Why do i even bother, honestly.
>>
>>35528522
Yes, retard. And then you said our points are "emotional". The redpill stems from that truth you just stated. It's true, nothing emotional about it, you dumb fuck.
>>
>>35528222
> "if you want sex but one person /thinks/ your attractive you are automatically relived of your sexual desire."

I dont know what were you trying to convey with this retarded statement? Did you mean to say that if someone wants you sexually than you have the potential to to be sexually relieved there for you can be sexually deprived? If so 1.) No one wants me sexually. 2.) Even if someone wants me unless I know and they know I know i will not be sexually relieved. The mere act of someone wanting a person doesn't change anything for me personally unless they pursue (and in my case, they typically dont because im not desirable, making this point completely moot)

see also >>35528372
>>
>>35528705
Because the "points" the average redpiller makes is bunch of reactionary emotional vomit and whining. don't believe me? take a look at the idiots in this fucking thread.
>>
>>35526848
But my real me is fucking retarded. I act like that around the few friends I have and its truly depressing when you see all these normies talking in their own language, laughing. I know I'm dumb but I would never act like that I have too much sympathy. All the friends I've made were social rejects, people that would grow up without getting a degree or a decent job. I'm not saying that I took pity, actually it was the other way around, because I could not speak the normie language. Guess its society doing its thing. Getting rid of the defects. At least I felt something. Can't get myself to click I'm not a robot because my existence is equal to that of a machine. Life frickin suks
>>
>>35528912
Sorry dude. Life does fucking suck, but you can try to make it a little better.
>>
>>35528981
I stopped everything. I just waste time now. What's the point? U are gonna be a nobody anyway. I wonder if giving your entire life to make x happen is actually worth. Idk what these people here want, I just wanna exist
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.