[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else suffers from paranoia here? I think acquaintances are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1483928908590.png (126KB, 309x313px) Image search: [Google]
1483928908590.png
126KB, 309x313px
Who else suffers from paranoia here?

I think acquaintances are plotting to destroy me.
>>
>>35525808
How can you be paranoid if you acknowledge that you're paranoid?
>>
>>35525808
Having paranoia is actually a good thing, you'd actually be more careful in life.
>>
File: 1489473647259.jpg (2MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1489473647259.jpg
2MB, 3024x3024px
>>35525808
I do, but it's justified.
paranoia is the only think keeping us alive
>>
>>35525917
Because although I see myself doing crazy shit in response to paranoia, I can't stop myself from doing it. The feeling is too powerful.
>>
>>35525917
because the feeling of paranoia continues regardless.

Living alone has slowly given me paranoia. Sometimes I'll think someone is making fun of me when they're talking to me. If anybody is having a conversation and I can't quite make it out, I think it's about me and probably bad.
It didn't help matters when I got burgled a few years ago.
Aside from that I've often assumed my friends only liked me because I was funny, and not as a person. So if I stopped being entertaining, they'd stop talking to me entirely.
>>
>>35525932
It often causes me to be careless, though. I secretly drink at work to calm down.
>>
>>35525808
Due to my experimentation and fuckery with drugs, I've been having slight paranoia
>>
I don't know if it's paranoia but my perspective always freaks out on me whenever I move around. I always lose balance whenever im running/walking,

It gets worse the higher elevated im at, so like if im in a tall building or on a mountain, everything in the distance moves back and forth aswell as the floor feels like it's dropping every few seconds. It's super scary
>>
File: shuutt.jpg (8KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
shuutt.jpg
8KB, 228x221px
Paranoia is ruining my fucking life
All I do is worry and panic

>have a window with a small metal balcony type thing in my kitchen
>using it to grow a herb garden
>I am getting increasinbly worried and paranoid that people are climbing the 4 floors to my window and messing with the herbs
>every day I come home from work, measure my herbs, count the leaves etc
>if they are not right I go for a walk around the block to clear my head
>every day I taste each herb on some plain white bread
>if the herbs taste funny write a letter on the weekend to the local police asking them to watch
>have written about 40 letters telling them my oregano tastes soapy
>no response
>tfw I know this is illogical but can't stop
>do this in all walks of life but the herbs are where it is worst

HELP HELP HELP
>>
>>35525808
That's because they are anon. You can't be too careful around snakes.
>>
>>35526121
That sounds like vertigo
>>
>>35525808
It's not paranoia if it's actually happening.
>>
>>35526029
OP here. I used to get paranoid on weed. Maybe it contributed to this disorder.
>>
tfw paranoid about everything
>>
>>35526280
Sounds like OCD desu. Maybe set up a camera pointing at your herbs to check if anyone's actually messing with em. That'll settle your mind
>>
>>35527233
i cant afford a camera
>>
i'm paranoid that my boss can read my thoughts, either that or the other way around
>>
>>35525808
I used to believe the government cared about what I was doing online
i mean, now I know they know,but I am pretty sure they dokt care about someone like me
>>
>>35527233
>Sounds like OCD desu. Maybe set up a camera pointing at your herbs to check if anyone's actually messing with em. That'll settle your mind

Someone will mess with his camera then.

People do this shit all the time, like unemployed people who have nothing to but fuck with their neighbor's shit.
>>
i have the constant feeling that someone or something is following me and is going to kill me

when i'm outside i am constantly looking over my shoulder, hyper aware. everyone and anyone can look like this "someone''.

the train is a fucking nightmare, i live in nyc so its pretty much the given way to get around.

i'm on gabapentin for anxiety but it only helps mildly. maybe if i do a recreational dose i can get relaxed enough. anyone have experience with gaba?
>>
>>35528653
It wouldn't surprise me if NYC itself was a big part of the problem.
You'd still have problems if you lived out in the country, but it would be less severe
>>
>>35528720

oh it definitely is
but i get it even when i'm in the comfort of home. when i go to bed i will spend an hour checking all the corners and door of my room. sometimes i wake up in the middle of the night just to check the apartment. if it gets bad enough i get periods of psychosis.

i lived upstate for college and it was significantly less bad
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.