[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this 7/10 qt matched with me on badoo, talking to her right

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: 9howtoproceed.jpg (688KB, 1048x3024px) Image search: [Google]
9howtoproceed.jpg
688KB, 1048x3024px
So this 7/10 qt matched with me on badoo, talking to her right now and I'm not sure how to proceed. It seems like I have an OKAY chance of eating her ass but she doesn't seem to want to give me her number or her ass.

HOW TO PROCEED MATES?
>>
>>35525274
acting like a big pussy

be more aggressive and demanding

tell her to send more pics and vids

start being an asshole and be really graphic with what you want to do to her

she is a dirty fucking whore obvi treat her like that
>>
>>35525312
I'm not usually like that at all, feed me a line plz help me out
>>
>>35525274
Oh my fucking god kill yourself faggot
>>
>>35525312>>35525326

WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME

GIVE ME YOUR WISDOM
>>
She's going to get doxxed now, and you're going to lose her
>>
>>35525424
i didnt leave you jesus christ

SAY FUCKED UP SEXUAL THINGS TO HER

USE YOUR IMAGINATION

BE AGGRESSIVE SEXUAL AND MEAN, FORCE HER TO COME SEE YOU, CALL HER DEROGATORY SHIT

FUCK ITS NOT HARD
>>
>>35525312
SO I SAID

>SHOW ME THAT ASS AGAIN, THIS TIME WITHOUT THE PANTIES (NOT IN CAPS)

SHE SAID

>YOU'RE DEMANDING AF
>I SHOULD BE SELLING MY NUDES TO U BAKA

WHAT DID SHE MEAN BY THIS

WHY DID YOU GIVE ME TERRIBLE ADVICE

YOU PIECE OF SHIT
>>
Am I the only one that thinks that dirty talk is absolute cringe?
>>
>>35525474
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ABORT
>>
>>35525474
say youre not hot enough for anyone to buy nudes from you

tell her to stfu and do what you say like a good little whore
>>
>>35525474
Say you will pay with your dick.
>>
>>35525508
Questionable advice, gonna need another person to +1 this before I do it

>>35525516
fuck alright

So this is what I said

>You should be showing that ass to me is what you should be doing

>I'll pay you with my dick next weekend

HOLY FUCK SHE RESPONDED BEFORE I EVEN POSTED THIS

SHE SAID

>SHUT UP
SHUT UP
>SHUT UP
SHUT UP
>SHUT UP

IT'S ALL COME TUMBLING DOWN NOW
>>
>>35525544
I will shut you up with my dick in your mouth.
>>
>>35525566
ALRIGHT SHE SAID

>you look like the substitute teacher that doesn't let anyone go to the bathroom

i responded

>You look like a dirty slut that fucks the substitute teacher for a good grade

she responded with

>LOOOL

DID I RECOVER I THINK I DID MAYBE
>>
>>35525566
this this this

tell her to send pussy pics
>>
>>35525566
Hmm more, "I can shut you up with my dick too."
>>
>>35525274
>7/10 qtie

That's a 8.5 by my book but whatever, why are you asking us this? You are obviously a Cyborg so stop visiting this board.

I'm sick of you fuckers flooding this board with your Tinder/Flirtapps if you srsly are a r0b0 you wouldn't even get 1 single match despite even install those apps.
>>
>>35525274
You already went far past the point of creepy weirdo she is never going to meet. Good luck hitting that.
>>
>>35525585
Good job anon. Stop asking for advice here. She seems pretty prepared to give it
>>
>>35525274
>brampton

ew, you should probably pass. she's taken miles of arab and indian cock.
>>
Anyone got any ideas on how to proceed from the LOOOL point
>>
>>35525602
I get matched with a lot of girls that look like this but I can never actually play the texting game or whatever, as evident by this post. I always fall apart, that is why I'm posting this. I don't know how people do it so easily and I don't know what they say, like I'm obviously good looking enough to get matched by them but not good looking enough for them to meet me? HOW DOES THAT WORK WTF
>>
>>35525481
no, I don't know how op kept it going that long
>>
>>35525585
>insulted

guise i think i have a chance
>>
HOLY FUCK, IM DIAMONDS. NOBODY TOLD ME QT 18 YOS WERE THIS NASTY ONLINE.

WHY AM I MISSING THIS, END ME PLS.

ALSO NORMIE, REEEEEEEE GTFOOO OUT YOU CUNT. YOU DONT BELONG HERE!!
>>
>>35525716
thats literally an average girl, you need to be more aggressive and never let the convo die

annoy her until she comes over and sucks your dick like she wants to do

girls want you to show interest then when you hit their he shows interest level they break and do whatever you want literally
>>
>>35525481
>>35525735

I'm op, and I too find it incredibly cringey. I would pretty much never open with dirt talk, but she did in this case so I figured I'd test this dirty talk thing out, and it seemed to be working at least in my head.

Either way the conversation ended at LOOOL, and I'm thinking that's a fitting end to this travesty.

I also wouldn't want this girl to be my girlfriend, she's obviously a slut and I'm not really into that. Believe it or not I don't even use these apps for hookups, I just want a date and a relationship.

>>35525775
are you sure about this? If you are so sure you're going to have to feed me the next line after >LOOOL. Literally no clue on how to proceed.
>>
>>35525585

Keep reminding her that she's a slut.

You're asking r9k for advice on this, Wtf do you expect to happen? How is this thread not full or REEEEE
>>
>>35525775
>literally an average girl

Yeah that's a very attractive girl, I'm not sure where you live that it's average but not on earth.
>>
>>35525585
That was pretty good anon

Gave me a chuckle
>>
>>35525796
ask her how wet she is rn

ask her if she has ever taken a huge cock like yours before

tell her she needs to get ready to take your huge cock

*literally doesnt matter if your dick is not huge, girls are children remember that*
>>
>>35525854
My dick actually happens to be pretty big, and I'm not saying that just to say it.

I'm not sure about this, maybe I will do this but I don't feel like it is the right way to go about it.
>>
Alright she went offline mates, looks like it died with "LOOOL".

thanks for all of you that tried to save me, I'll take the blame, I couldn't save myself
>>
File: file.png (153KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
153KB, 240x320px
>brampton
disgusting
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.