[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, fellow robots. I'm writing a several page pill on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: TheVladPill.png (59KB, 586x809px) Image search: [Google]
TheVladPill.png
59KB, 586x809px
Hello, fellow robots.
I'm writing a several page pill on ""fembots"".
Page 1, and intro.
Rate?
>>
>>35524757
autism/10

find a job desu
>>
i stopped at

>then a blessing

you fucking retard
>>
>>35524757
I think you care too much about an anonymous Chinese finger-painting board
>>
>>35524779
I thought I corrected it to "than".

Nevermind then.

>>35524796
It's not for /r9k/ you fucking tard.

I just asked you to rate it because we share a similar hatred for ((((them)))).
>>
>>35524833
post ur dicc
>>
None of these are new concepts.
What would you stand to gain by writing down something that's already being proliferated en mass, but others phrase it actually succinctly so that people will bother to read it, unlike your boring ass thesis?
>>
>>35524892
>en mass.

Are you implying that normies even come near understanding that women are all whores?

You want me to make a fuckin' picture book for the folks with a five minute attention span?
>>
File: tumblr_m8cim4qmgo1rc3kx6o1_1280.jpg (81KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8cim4qmgo1rc3kx6o1_1280.jpg
81KB, 800x600px
>>35524884
Here.

dksbfoibfqefqewfqwefq
>>
>>35524757
What the fuck is wrong with this text? Lack of spaces boggle my mind
>>
>>35524991
Yeah, the capture tool is a bit autistic, and to fit everything on, I had to make like font 8.

So this way it looks like it's all without spaces.
>>
The presentation amuses me, while the material has, obviously, been discussed at length. 8/10 Id say u keep at it comrade.
>>
>>35524757
The random all caps screams autism and virgin

You wouldn't be typing this if you were getting laid
>>
>>35525129
Thank you m8.

>>35525132
>No, I wouldn't. Because if I were getting laid, I'd be brain-dead normie-tier, and wouldn't have the creativity to come up with that, or even understand what a pill IS.
>>
>>35524929
>Are you implying that normies even come near understanding that women are all whores?
A great deal of them, yes- they just don't respond like autists and take what they can from the creatures.
>You want me to make a fuckin' picture book for the folks with a five minute attention span?
I don't want you to do anything because you are bad at creating things.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.