[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A year or so ago, I decided I will either live or die. Once and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1801.png (751B, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1801.png
751B, 500x500px
A year or so ago, I decided I will either live or die. Once and for all. I told my mom to drive me to the spot we always drive to, on a cliff next to the sea. I thought to myself "when I'm there, I'll know". So we did. I looked at the drop and thought "no, I don't want to die". Haven't had any suicidal thoughts since.

I had a similar experience about my life today and how I want it to go. I'm morbidly obese. 171 cm/170 kg. 5'7"/375 lbs. I have decided no, this is not for me. Similarly to that day, I don't want to die of a heart attack before I'm 40. I need to lose weight, around 100 kg, 220 lbs. So here's what I think. I'll give myself 2 years. 50 kg/110 lbs a year. Then loose skin surgery. I had gyno when I was a teen at normal weight, so if I lose the weight and they're still there, hell, I'll just chop them off too. If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right. As for my mind, I'll start psychoanalysis as recommended by my doc to see if that helps. Once the weight is gone I'll think about the other problems. My doctor said that THE problem that needs to be solved first is the weight.

What do you think?
Sounds good?
>>
File: horse.png (4KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
horse.png
4KB, 500x400px
>>35524354

Sounds good, OP. Losing weight is pretty difficult, but definitely possible and worth it
>>
File: 1487308796110.png (32KB, 470x512px) Image search: [Google]
1487308796110.png
32KB, 470x512px
Go for it anon i myself am 360lbs and am starting down the same path good luck
>>
i'm certain if you lose weight, regardless of how much, you'll feel better. It's hard to do and it's a long process that may require changes in your life that you have to live with for a while, but it will pay off in the end

Nice pepe btw, saving that shit
>>
>>35524457

I won't lie, I have tried to lose weight before and failed. But I did it at school. At a much smaller scale from what is needed now but I did it. It was a success. I went from 85kg to 70kg. But my gyno was still there, crushing my soul. So I started to eat. And eat. And eat. Looking back, that was the stupidest thing I have done in my life. I looked at an old pic yesterday, my gyno wasn't even that bad. Now I have to climb a mountain. But I feel something weird, to be honest. It feels so weird. Feels I'm gonna make it, drop food, just like when the suicidal thoughts stopped.

As an added bonus, I'm a bit lucky.
We have a treadmill a friend didn't want and gave it to us.
So I can exercise without even going outside or to a gym, so I have no excuse.
>>
>>35524590

Good luck to you too my man.
Wish you're not a manlet like me so it's not as bad.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.