[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do girls really feel up each others tits like they do in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

Do girls really feel up each others tits like they do in my Japanese anime?
>>
Yes. But only if the female friend has big boobs. It's never done sexually. Just done as a joke. It's usually done in the privacy of friends while no guys are around.
>>
>>35524059
They do, OP. They really do. It's not as lewd, though.
>>
>>35524059
They do, OP. There are plenty of closet lesbians who will touch their friends' boobs as a ''joke'', but will be laying in their bed late at night, masturbating to the memory of the soft, cozy warmth of their comrade in their hands.
Imagining their heaving bosom as their own gets more and more intense until...
>>
>>35525584
write more, i'm horney
>>
>>35525613
I'd loved to, but I've been working late for 2 days now. I'm off to bed.
But I hope others will write some.
>>
Why are most women secretly lesbians?
>>
>>35526757
because current western society is forgiving of light lesbianism.
People are often naturally a little interested in the same sex, but because it's not acceptable for men in modern times, it's often repressed.
This is all my opinion, of course.
>>
File: 1475247146172.webm (431KB, 250x234px) Image search: [Google]
1475247146172.webm
431KB, 250x234px
>>35526757
Because girls are so cute that even other girls are unable to resist.
>>
File: 1488715206405.jpg (382KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1488715206405.jpg
382KB, 1200x1600px
>>35526757
they're only lesbians until chad shows up
>>
>>35526757
they're not. Media tells us they are, so must women kind of pretend to be, but are secretly disgusted by the idea of it
>>
>>35527187
lol not true at all.

>>35527041 basically got it right. Most girls put at least some effort into their appearance, how they carry themselves, how they dress and style themselves, and how to act sensual. Girls look sexier and are really fucking great kissers, even if you're MORE attracted to men by nature.
>>
>>35525584
Lesbians don't care too much about boobs.
>>
>>35527280
sorry what is your actual basis for the fact 'yeah dude all girls are lesbians totally'

Most girls only kiss each other to get attention from boys, they dont actually just really love pussy

I know your animes say different but I'm afraid to tell you I'm right
>>
>>35527590
They don't just do it to get attention from boys. Many of them don't. Even the ones that do, don't only just do it for that. They're "lesbians" in that they think girls look hot, and they like kissing them and maybe fingering each other. Most don't love pussy, because most aren't even especially comfortable with their own pussy.... there's more to sexual attraction than just genitalia, and that's something you guys still have trouble understanding.

I also don't watch those anime.
>>
File: 1476487660228.webm (2MB, 432x332px) Image search: [Google]
1476487660228.webm
2MB, 432x332px
In any given group of females there is at least one closet lesbian who takes advantage of the normal nature of females groping each other to sexually gratify herself.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.