[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Just got back from an appointment with a psychologist >he

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0053.png (93KB, 500x422px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0053.png
93KB, 500x422px
>Just got back from an appointment with a psychologist
>he told me last week that he would be administering a psychological test
>assumed this would be a series of questions
>instead he had me copy some shapes from a pad
>then he had me try to draw as many of the shapes from memory as possible
>then he had me draw a series of pictures, including a person, a house, etc.
>all the while he was checking his voicemail in between giving me new things to draw
And only $200 for the privilege. Seriously fuck psychologists, how in the hell is this supposed to tell him anything about me or my problems? What a bunch of bullshit.
>>
>>35523841
I hate dealing with anything medical. It's such a scam. I went to physical therapy and they charge you a huge amount of money just to give you basic tips. Doctors don't even listen to what ails you, they just focus on the symptoms
>>
>>35523881
At least real medical doctors can actually help you. This just makes me hate myself more for being so stupid as to fall for such an obvious scam
>>
>>35523841
>Went to a psychologist for sleep apnea when i was still in highschool.
>Bitch tells me to close my eyes and tries to hypnotize me.
>Youre walking down a stairway, getting sleepier and sleepier.
>Literally All she does.
>Can hear the bitch texting. The whole time.

>Told my mother this is a waste of time.
>Mother made me go back 3 more times.
>Bitch texted every time.

I will never try that bullshit again. There is a reason its the least respect ed medical profession.
>>
>>35523841
>>35524444
Why do they do this? It's one of the most disrespectful things you can do in a one on one.

If you text in the middle of an interview you're not going to get hired.

If you text in class in high school you'll get in trouble, if you do it in college some professors won't care, others will tell you to leave

If you text while having a normal conversation with someone, it's downright rude.

So why is this any different? I've experienced this myself and I was appalled.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.