[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey fembots, what should a manlet sperg do to get at least mercy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1487046565004.jpg (96KB, 540x771px) Image search: [Google]
1487046565004.jpg
96KB, 540x771px
hey fembots, what should a manlet sperg do to get at least mercy fucked by an average girl? I don't wanna seem like a creep or an overconfident cunt either. how do I make a girl to see me as a potential partner, not just a friend?
>>
>>35523337
be a cute boy and go to anime conventions
>>
Bumpitty oregano
>>
>>35524472
>cute boy
that's debatable but I think I might be one
>anime conventions
that's a huge no no
where else could I go? bars and clubs are not an option
>>
>>35525024
You've gotta go somewhere like an anime convention.
It's your only hope.

Real women you'd find elsewhere have realistic views of their own lives and too much self respect to pity-fuck.

You need to seek out the weird anime-weeaboo girls that nobody really wants.
>>
>>35525065
but I fucking hate anime culture, people there are self unaware and autistic, i'd fucking die out of embarrassment
>>
>>35525155
welp,enjoy ur virginity OP
>>
>>35523337
Fembots, what should a lanklet skinny sperg do to at least get mercy fucked?

Is being tall good enough?
>>
>>35525024
>bars and clubs are not an option
You're fucking yourself up from the start, but to be fair this is /r9k/.
You've got to join in at least once in a while with social outings that involve alcohol.
It's the sad truth.
But with that said, you may be lucky and find that rare chick who doesn't like that stuff and prefers to stay indoors.
Discover what the culture of your environment is and reflect on that. With little to no information you've provided, that's all i can offer for now.
>>
>>35525291
>social outings that involve alcohol
fucking pathetic, I don't drink alcohol
>Discover what the culture of your environment is
desu I live in a rural area and there's nothing interesting happening here
>>
>>35525439
>thinking another human would allow you to stick a part of you INSIDE of them without both of you being intoxicated
>>
>>35523337
>>35525155
>is a self-admitted sperg
>is told how to get girls in his league
>thinks he's better than them
You're a fucking douche, OP. Get over yourself.
>>
>>35525065
I want a weeb gf though
Its my literal dream
Where are you coming from w/ that statement, anon?
>>
>>35523337
Don't be fucking annoying.
Show her shit but don't over share your interests. Pretend to fuck with her interests too.
Probably just don't be a loud, annoying cunt and rant about your opinion.
I hang with an r9k faggot

He's the most vile. Loud disgusting human garbage can
Take a shower
Be nice

Get mercy fucked
>>
>>35525221
Yes my boyfriend is basically one of you nerds and yeah skinny tall whatever just be nice and don't leave shit stains on your ass
>>
>>35526657
how do you exactly meet girls like you though?
>>
>>35524472
What this faggot means is
>be white
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.