[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am Pepe: The Wise. Ask me a question and I shall deliver u

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: cJDLr7M.jpg (24KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
cJDLr7M.jpg
24KB, 499x499px
I am Pepe: The Wise.
Ask me a question and I shall deliver unto thee robot my wise counsel.

Thread Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_04Tb_4He7A
>>
>>35523296
I would like some advice/tips you think would be useful for an apprentice on his path to wizardhood.
>>
>>35523296
For what purpose do I live, I have no friends and no desire to make any, have no hobbies and live only to keep on living, should I an hero?
>>
>>35523296
Will /r9k/ ever get rid of normies/fembots/trapposters and return to its former glory?
>>
File: index.jpg (11KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
11KB, 210x240px
>>35523328
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYrlMgh74So
You must realize, that by simply reading philosophy and following the guidelines, that you will still be unhappy because you have not adapted and molded your mind to fit those practices and teachings.

If you are a depressive, you must understand that the depression is a cancer. It is a sickness that is growing in your mind, and that by dumping healthy thoughts on it, it will not go away. It will simply just persist and be buried under those thoughts from the philosophy books until it overtakes them.

You must therefore, cut the cancer from your mind. You must clean the slate.

You must do this via ego death, or through anti-depressants, or through drugs.

You must attain the well known "zombie-like" state that so many who take these drugs complain about.

When you have reached the muted zombie-like state from taking the anti-depressants, you will have now successfully destroyed your depressive cancer.

But, since your thought process was ruled so strongly by negativity, you will feel this zombie-like feeling, because you no longer know how to think.

You are back to square 1, back on the ground in terms of your thinking patterns. This is where you are free to become extremely strong willed and powerful.

It is here that reading philosophy and self help books will start to actually CHANGE you for real, instead of just merely teach you repetitive thoughts to lie to yourself with.

You will truly believe what you read, and as you build your mind, you will change.

That is the path. You must destroy your robotic self and build it into that of the wizard.
>>
>>35523340
To kill the body due to the cancer polluting the mind is to waste one's self. Many have fallen into your path, young robot.

Many have fought so strongly against their loneliness, only to give up and die. They do not realize, they are fighting the fight incorrectly.

They do not realize that they are trying to fight a three headed hydra with a stick. And when they do realize it, and they exchange the stick for the sword and cut the heads of the Hydra off, they find the Hydra's heads grow back, and they grow back in greater numbers than before.

It is only through destroying the beast itself, not the heads of the beast, can they truly overcome it.

You ask, for what purpose do you live, but I truly do not know, for I can not give you a purpose. We are but children of the stars. Blessed are we to have been given this life, and body, and mind, capable of change and battle.

Your destiny is not to be given to you by gods or spirits. It is something that you and you only control and carve.

The foolish nihilist says: "Life is meaningless and the universe cares not for me. What is the point of trying?"

The wise nihilist says: "Life is meaningless and the universe cares not for me, and that is why I must enjoy every second to it's fullest."

The wise nihilist realizes, that the universe cares not for anyone, and slows down for no one. By being born into a situation that allows him to have lived long enough to reach said conclusions, he is blessed to be able to carve his destiny, unlike the unlucky who are born into poverty and starvation.
>>
>>35523355
no.
/r9k/ allows these traps, fembots, and trapposters to persist and pollute the board and the minds that come here even more so than they already are. they refuse to do what is to be done to truly overcome the robot ways: destroy the cancer of the soul and mind.
>>
>>35523478
Thank you for your sage advice, wise wizard. I find that your words do relate to obstacles I currently face and I will battle this fowl beast with the full force of my will because I want to realize my destiny!
>>
>>35523654
Yes.
And allow me to impart unto thee a lesson I have learned and put to practice many times throughout my life in my battle with the beast:
>Whatever does not kill me, only makes me stronger.
If one battles through depression and it doesn't kill them, then they are a strong person after coming out of the battle. They are wounded from the battle, yes, but those wounds heal. They heal and the skin thickens and callouses and it becomes harder to pierce. They are stronger. They have adapted and their body and mind have adapted to best fight the beast if it ever rears its ugly head again.

If fear of the social situations is something that haunts your heart, and you shy away and hide, then you are allowing that beast to control you. The beast has won the battle without you even having fought it. You must not hide. You must go in and fight. Go into the social situation, try not to die, and when you come out of it, you shall feel not only relief, but you will feel stronger.

With every battle with that social anxiety you have, you will become stronger and stronger and fight the anxiety more and more effectively until suddenly - you have won, and you no longer are afraid.

This is exposure therapy.

It is much faster to simply do what I mentioned here >>35523478 and just completely wipe the slate and just build it anew, but if you can not get medication or you feel that is too extreme, then this is the way to go.

The only reason the robot is bad at social situations is usually because he has not yet learned how to behave or act in one. New experiences are frightening, especially one as exhaustive as public speaking. You must pay attention to their words and body language. It's tiring. But it gets easier everytime you do it.

Remember this: when you are talking to someone, do not fear making yourself look like a fool, because you usually will never see them again in your life. Go to each stranger as if it is a new chance to do things right.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.