[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ywn be the mysterious new kid at the highschool in a depressed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: keith 3.jpg (57KB, 1341x577px) Image search: [Google]
keith 3.jpg
57KB, 1341x577px
>ywn be the mysterious new kid at the highschool in a depressed mining town in the 90s
>ywn make the popular stacy fall head over heels in love with you then disappear

why even live
>>
>>35522299
>why even live
dont

is this somehow new to you?
>>
>>35522299
WHAT MOVIE IS THISSSSSSSSS REEEEEE
>>
awwww i love this, i want to watch this!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ3mc5z7NX8

i think i've seen some of it before, i have on idea where, but i have? regardless i'll rewatch but omg it looks so good again! ;A; tfw no nerdie friend
>>
>>35522601
>literally described the plot for you
>name of movie is in the filename

wew
>>
>>35522656
i know!!!!!!!!!! i have no idea why its so deja vu. i don't even remember watching this but i remember skimming through this movie before.... why do i never remember?!?!?!?! ugh this and another one thats lost on the tip of my tongue :( damnit

time ti write down what movies i see lmao

anyway omg thanks i loveeee their dialogue, but it breaks my heart. why is he so mean to her omg :(?
>>
why does he say hes going to have fun/play with her? why are boys jerks.
>>
>>35523007
Why are you acting like a faggot?

>>35523027
She was a mean stacy when they were little and bullied him. Now they're in highschool and is about to die from cancer so he manipulates her into falling in love with him and then plans to leave her forever.
>>
>>35523083
okay but who isn't a stupid cunt in elementary?

and what if she likes him a lot? he's just going to screw her over based on some revenge ploy due to his hatred for the world? why can't he just love her or be real with her? like why is he such a jerk and af ucking meanie
>>
>>35523284
Because he's terminally ill and going to die, his goal was to make her miserable and make her think he left her without saying goodbye but in reality he was going to die without telling her. Se's a stacy cunt with stacy friends and a chad boyfriend but he turns her against all of them and then tries to abandon her. He's a genius robot.
>>
>>35523694
well that hurts. so he never loved her right?
>>
what if she loved him all along but he was mean to her so she didn't have any confidence to express her feelings? he is brutal.
>>
>>35524075
He endes up falling in love with her in the end but I think he still dies, haven't seen it in awhile
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.