[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>#believeallwomen >"false rape accusations are a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 13

File: Screenshot_20170314-133739~2.png (726KB, 1080x1170px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170314-133739~2.png
726KB, 1080x1170px
>#believeallwomen
>"false rape accusations are a myth"

>Two college football players who were suspended from their team last year and saw their scholarships revoked after rape accusations have been cleared by police after authorities say their accuser recanted her story.

>Nikki Yovino, 18, of South Setauket, NY, has been charged with second-degree falsely reporting an incident and tampering with or fabricating physical evidence in connection to an incident at a Sacred Heart University football party in October, the Connecticut Post reports.

>When pressed about inconsistencies in her original statement, Yovino admitted that she made up the rape allegations against the two football players in hopes of gaining sympathy from another man -- a prospective boyfriend, according to an arrest warrant affidavit.

http://nypost.com/2017/02/22/teen-charged-with-lying-about-being-raped-by-college-football-players/
>>
File: 1487801032236.jpg (62KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487801032236.jpg
62KB, 800x800px
>Yovino admitted that she made up the rape allegations against the two football players in hopes of gaining sympathy from another man -- a prospective boyfriend

>You were raped by two men? That really makes me want to go out with you!
What are they thinking?
>>
>>35522427
>What are they thinking?
They weren't..
>>
File: 1024x1024.jpg (46KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1024x1024.jpg
46KB, 682x1024px
>>35522427
She looks like the type of girl who would be desperate for Chad's attention.
>>
>>35522283
>admitted that she made up the rape allegations in hopes of gaining sympathy from another man -- a prospective boyfriend

And after that, her prospective boyfriend told her:

"After getting raped you are now an impure woman, and I no longer have any interest in you".
>>
plot twist.

she actually got pressured and blackmailed by her college to recant to protect two white footballer chad faggots
>>
>>35522283
I am scared this will happen to me if I ever get laid

But on the other hand I am glad Chads got wrecked and women that much less credible
>>
>>35522283
>tfw someone could be so solipsistic and malevolent as to ruin other people's lives for their own gain
really makes me wish Hell was real sometimes
>>
>>35522283
Why do women use the same pose, phone holding and all, for their mirror selfies? Are they really that shallow? Its like jap women making a mockery of pure 2D
>>
>>35522517
It's the normie equivalent of a meme. A normeme, if you will.
>>
>>35522283
>up to 5 years jail
would serve her right to get actually raped in prison but everybody knows shes gonna get out of that with a fine and a couple years of parole at worst
tho it would be kinda ok if the conditions of her parole were that she cant have sex for 5 years
>>
> reason number 100000 why women are pure trash.

I'm so glad I'm gay. Guys are more honest and down to earth than these roasties.
>>
>feeling bad for a framed Chad

Lol who gives a shit? Good for her. To bad she got caught.
>>
>5 years

The charge should be the equivalent of whatever the accused was facing because you nearly ruined someones life and got them locked away for a very long time, even being accused of rape will ruin your reputation and career even if you didn't do it.
>>
>>35522594
Do gay people ever convert straight people like me into being gay? Just wrap me around your finger.
>>
too little too late
their lives are already irreversibly ruined

these roasties do it for the most trivial of reasons because they know there's no consequence for them
>>
>>35522548
Normies are so bland, and women so evil, what world do we live in?
>>
>>35522595
both parties are trash in this case
however imagine the reverse situation
one of the chads had a girlfriend and he cheated on her with two girls and claimed rape afterwards
would the college believe him?
would his gf believe him?
would police not be immediately suspicious if he filed a report?
would he get convicted to jailtime if it turned out to be false?
>>
>>35522283

This is a completely fucked up thing to say.

You KNOW this person is a liar or a psychotic bitch.
>>
Will the guys get their scholarships back? Can they sue the school for suspending them before the investigation was finished? Pretty much taking her word over theirs and not looking at the evidence.
>>
>>35522729
There was another fals rape case at a uni, guy didnt get compensation iirc. Dont have the img on me
>>
>>35522637
Haha I've been with bi curious guys who wanted to suck my dick "just to try it no homo" and I'm a big bara man.

Gender identity is retarded. You can't help you fall for. I just don't find women attractive on an emotional level.
>>
>>35522283
It's strange how liberals want everyone to be a total sexual degenerate, while at the same time making it increasingly dangerous to have casual straight sex.
>>
>>35522763
cool, thanks. there was a guy here who thought your post was super helpful but he left and i didn't get his info
>>
>>35522485
This would be extremely hilarious. Why would a woman think she's desirable after having been defiled by other men?
>>
Few years ago there was similar case in bongostan.

Some roastie made false accusations of some guy.

He killed himself before process, after that she admitted that she made it up.

Year after that guy killed himself, his mother killed herself on exact same day.

>Ms Cheshire used the same piece of rope her son had used to take his life to hang herself after it was returned to her by police, according to her daughter, Camellia.
>>
File: implying.jpg (129KB, 393x469px) Image search: [Google]
implying.jpg
129KB, 393x469px
>>35522427
>woman
>capable of thinking
>>
>>35523418
proofs of your claims?
>>
>>35523697
google
>Mother killed herself year after son
first link

or just copy green text from my previous post into google and you will have article source

senpai...
>>
>>35523793
only thing that gets me is a case in Pennsylvania where a mother killed her son and herself
>>
>>35522427
If you took the two seconds to read the article you would understand you fucking idiot.

>tl;dr shes a whore who wanted to get fucked by two guys at once in a bathroom but didn't want the potential boyfriend to see her as a whore. So like all whores who willingly fuck someone that makes them look bad, they cry rape.
>>
File: wups.gif (2MB, 322x175px) Image search: [Google]
wups.gif
2MB, 322x175px
>>35522283

women scare the hell outta me
>>
You know what really gets me?

>Sacred Heart officials declined to provide information about specific students, including the identities of the two former football players and whether they had been reinstated by the university, citing federal privacy laws in a statement to The Post.

They are actually dodging and trying to avoid any liability that they ruined the lives of two innocent men, their chances at professionally playing football, and now having to live a life of debt because of a whores lies and they won't even own up to their mistake.

This is what scares me the most, college authorities, they can ruin a young adults life before it even begins because of haphazard beliefs with no investigation into sexual assault cases and just believe the woman.
>>
>>35523837
then google
>Ms Cheshire suicide
>>
>>35522594
congrats bro you even get honest true love because male love is more sacrificial then female love. Women will leave you at the first sing of trouble in heterosexual relationships. also women are more abusive then men and don't like sex.

>phenomenon that is said to occur between lesbian couples in which their sex life dies over the course of a long-term relationship.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/ask-dr-darcy/201104/lesbian-bed-death-cpr

>About 17-45% of lesbians report having been the victim of a least one act of physical violence perpetrated by a lesbian partner

https://mainweb-v.musc.edu/vawprevention/lesbianrx/factsheet.shtml
>couples faced a 32% higher divorce risk when the husband was unemployed

http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/life/relationships/news/a39662/husband-unemployment-can-predict-divorce/
>>
she only did it because of institutionalized misoginy and internalized rape-culture which makes a woman having sex with 2 guys seem like a whore, but if it was a man it wouldn't be a whore.

these oppressive patriarchal norms must be erradicated from society, before you can hold womyn accountable for the actions they take to defend themselves and restore the systemic power balance between the sexes.
>>
>>35524089

I like how you can string words together that sound meaningful but actually don't mean a goddamn thing.
>>
>>35524089
nobody gives a shit about how many men you sleep wiht nowadays as long as you dont do it while trying to build or maintain a monogamous relationship like she did
men are held to the same standards as women when it comes to that
she basically ignored the one definitive rule of a monogamous relationship wich is dont have consensual sex with anyone but your partner
>>
>>35524172
You are trying to no-platform me by placing patriarchal, white male cisgendered, limits on my terms of expression.

>>35524194
Men must learn they cannot place these restrictive standards on womyn. Womyn need to be free to sexually liberate themselves, since there is a systemic imbalance of power inherent in western society. The only way to fix this, if men step up to the plate and take responsibility for the instutionalized misoginy which makes such acts necessary for the actualization of a each individual womyn.
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 633x758px
>>35522644

This is why when a shitstain roastie does this, just kill them. Your life is ruined anyway, might as well get satisfying revenge. Just be sure to do it slowly and painfully, like how your unwarranted court sessions were.
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 500x432px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 500x432px
>>35524332

This is pretty entertaining ironic posting, bravo.
>>
This shitty roastie just highlights the bigger problem: the American "justice" system. It's guilty until proven innocent. In no other western nation do you have such huge amounts of population in jail, and just being accused can ruin someone's life.

Burgerland needs to fix their justice system for real.
>>
>>35524530
no you set up a kickstarter to fund your college education and ppl will throw way too much pity money at you so you can drop out and be neet for the rest of your life
>>
File: Score one for Satan.jpg (41KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
Score one for Satan.jpg
41KB, 500x385px
>>35522516
>Hell is mostly homoerotic MMA
>>
>>35522427
>>35522283
>Yovino admitted that she made up the rape allegations against the two football players in hopes of gaining sympathy from another man -- a prospective boyfriend, according to an arrest warrant affidavit

Wasn't this similar to the reason that UVA rape accuser had for making up that story? I wonder what the rationale is for doing something like that.
>>
>>35524581

I like that you're ptimistic, but a college education is intended for what, a job? You can't get any meaningful/well-paying job with FRAs.
>>
>>35522283
>#believeallwomen

False rape accusations are a myth.
Unless the rapists are Muslim.
>>
>>35524641
BECAUSE SHES A FUCKING WHORE!!!!
Holy shit this isn't hard to understand, a whore wanted to get fucked by two dudes at the same time in a bathroom but then realized what she did and how word got around that she willingly fucked two dudes in a bathroom at a party and most guys don't want to date a fucking whore.

So what do whores do when they are backed into a corner and don't want to admit that they are whores? Cry rape.
>>
>>35522897
The end game is removing all masculine traits from society.
>>
File: R14kkDj.png (13KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
R14kkDj.png
13KB, 657x527px
>>35523838
>tfw this is hitting close to home
>>
File: Screenshot_20170314-161335.png (486KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170314-161335.png
486KB, 1080x1920px
Reminder that there are women actively advocating for automatic conviction of any man accused of rape because "questioning women is like raping them again" and "false accusations are a myth". If you disagree with them you're branded an misogynist. I'm not even exaggerating.
>>
File: 1486926521279.jpg (127KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1486926521279.jpg
127KB, 640x640px
>>35524839
>be stupid
>can't accept that I'm stupid
>look around
>see men
>YES YES I'LL BLAME MEN
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.