[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_G 27dG3jI4 When will it end lads?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 16

File: B84U_kzIUAAgGr3.png (171KB, 600x543px) Image search: [Google]
B84U_kzIUAAgGr3.png
171KB, 600x543px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_G27dG3jI4

When will it end lads?
>>
>in the street
>see CIS white male manwalking
>go tell him he's a mysoginist
>he manignores me
>accuse him of rape for refusing to acknowlede me
>he mandenies it
>cops get involved
>they're males too thanks to the fucking patriarchy
>pepper spray them for this offense
>they manarrest me
>>
lmao this is so true

especially for insecure white males who try to be catty all the time

>>35522455
back to >>>/pol/reddit
>>
why do they have to keep making up words for things that already have words with the exact same meaning without the sexist shit put into it?
>>
>anything happens to a woman
>its the fault of men
>>
>>35522528
Gotta put those english degrees to use somehow
>>
>manterrupting
>mansplaining
>manspreading

Islamization of Europe and America when?
These thots need to be put back in there place and Islam is the way.
>>
>>35522176
>manterrupt
>bropropriate
>manspreading
>mansplaining
Can they just stop?
>>
>comments disabled
why do they always do this
>>
>>35522611
they know the alt right /pol/reddit autist brigade will downvote them when they catch wind of it
>>
>no comments
yeah because then this shit would get spammed to hell and back and again and again. Holy fucking shit is this idiotic.
>>
>>35522630
are we really that feared?
>>
File: 1489145589239.jpg (41KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
1489145589239.jpg
41KB, 490x490px
>>35522176
>feminists complain that words should be gender neutral
>proceed to make up words that aren't gender neutral
>>
To be fair, this is a genius way to spy on everyday conversations and sell data, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if that was the app's main purpose
>>
>>35522176

>Manterrupt an unnecessary interruption of a woman, usually by a man
>Usually by a man
>USUALLY

So just interrupting a woman?

Fucking feminists should get gassed.
>>
>>35522515
This board isn't for Jennas.
>>
>>35522698
Companies should be exploiting stupid and gullible people. They already do that with services like Discord.
>>
>>35522654
didn't /pol/reddit destroy shia labeoufs secret HWNDU stream a while ago?
>>
>>35522630
>>35522632
more like they cant stand it when people disagree with them
>>
>>35522574
Soon, inshallah.
>Liberals told to convert or die
>They tell their new Muslim overlords that would be racist and cultural appropriation
>wut.jpeg
>>
>>35522764
yeah. from my understanding they looked at the stars or something crazy like that to find it. it's fucking insane
>>
>>35522797
at least they did something cool desu
>>
>not ignoring feminism
>>
I'm a man who often gets mantirrupteded (whatever it's called) by other men. Does that matter?
>>
>>35522797
I heard they did that, figured out the area by listening to the fucking birds, and triangulated the position using extreme autism.
>>
File: 1433568929381.gif (2MB, 320x362px) Image search: [Google]
1433568929381.gif
2MB, 320x362px
>>35522176
>Morning, 2051
>Emerge from my Estrogen Based Sleep and Reeducation Pod
>Servbot places my testicles immediately into a clamp to keep me from committing rape, though I was sterilized at birth and all my semen is sent directly through biotubes to our god emperor Anita long may she reign
>Crumple onto the floor and roll outside my house because walking is ableist
>Reach the first gender-checkpoint
>Polygendered pansexual omnifluid otherkin spirit-democrat bibeefcake identifying with the name "Pocacuntus" stamps my privilege passport
>Immediately calls the police to report my homophobia, I was lying with my spine too straight on the floor
>Taken to an underground facility where I have to make plastic casts of vaginas and wear them as necklaces to advertise my obedience
>Establishment takes kindly to me and decides to have me ejected out of a plane into Detroit, where the citizens of Africa 2 can rape and eat me as part of their bi-daily diversity festivals
>Tell my superior officer that I'm too young to die
>Shoots me in the head for being ageist

THIS IS THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE
>>
>>35522832
they do a lot of cool things, anon. that's why the media is focused on them. they're good at what they do, and there's no one person to assassinate to stop them.
>>
When betas implement a final solution

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyiLNcbbpwo
>>
File: 1488604038248.jpg (629KB, 2500x1870px) Image search: [Google]
1488604038248.jpg
629KB, 2500x1870px
Modern day feminists pretending their movement hasn't become nazis vs jews with nazis = females and the jews = cis white male
Soon men will have to wear a cis badge in public, the cis male shall not be allowed to speak to their "superior" females and the /lgbt/
Men will be only allowed to do menial work for menpay which will be 50% of minimum wage because of patriarchy
All important positions will be filled with females because minorities are strong and independent but still somehow require fat white dykes to rule them
The police will be replaced by gelded cucks that have been educated in special facilities for men, in these facilities unwanted aggressive behavior is removed from males by hours upon hours of educational material provided by the femstate
Civil war will break out when the minorities says it's their turn to be kangz but the females invented combat robots with the help of their assistant professors who were allowed to avoid gelding if they do menial help like inventing the robots and programming them because they made computers sexist and women can't use them
After the civil war has ended some of the rogue males will try another uprising with the help of remnant minorities, the 2nd civil war of patriarchy ends in catastrophic defeat for the females when the cucks realize they don't want their kids gelded anymore
After the females were overthrown men decided to return to the old ways before feminism and end up taking a massive step back in progress
women are once again housewives, mothers and maids only, women beating becomes a norm and America becomes a totalitarian state to avoid the past mistakes from repeating ever again
The country will be filled with cameras, police men, security drones and robots on tracks that patrol and protect the cities, all signs of disloyalty to the state are met with swift execution on the spot
Further uprisings do not take off because people remember the alternative that is burned to their memories
>>
>>35522797
Combination of star charts, flight patterns, bird and frog calls and then playing marco polo with a car horn.

Say what you will but you'vegot to admit its impressive
>>
>>35522574
Just fucking move to Pakistan and see what it's like to live in a Muslim shithole, can't wait till you come back and beg women for forgiveness.
>>
>>35522176
>bropropriate
>not apbropriate
Shitty writers can't even write.
>>
File: 1489401333217.png (766KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1489401333217.png
766KB, 2000x2000px
Okay, but how do I combat womanterrupting?
>>
Its sometimes a blessing to be a neet recluse who can hardly talk to anyone
>>
>>35522515
Back to shit reddit says. Your kind has no place here
>>
>>35522574
Who are you going to convert?
The hardcore SJW's that worship skirt wearers and /lgbt/?
The alt-right that hate you for blowing up their towers?
Face it no one wants Islam in here, the only ones that do are the ones that haven't heard of Mormonism for multi-wife unlock
>But you get to stone faaags~~
The hard right leaning people don't need permission for that
The hard left love their fags
The centrists don't want drama religion back to their countries
Face it Islam has way too many cons vs pros
Your religion is shit and will only be a fit for 3rd world shit holes
>>
>>35522630
>>35522515
>>35522764
>calls others reddit while holding the same views as 99% of pleddit
>shills feminism on fucking /r9k/ unironically
Srs should kill themselves
>>
>>35522611
It would trigger them if someone pointed out flaws in their so called logic.
>>
>>35523121
Nobody needs to get converted when muslims will out breed all western people, it will happen naturally.

>>35523010
why would i do that when Europeans have created nice societies for me to live in?
>>
>>35523271
Because they have it easy in the white middle of nowhere nations, move to an actual majority Muslim nation where the declared religion is Islam, I want you to live there for 1 year and see how many months, hell even weeks you last before coming back.
>>
File: 1487377974626.png (90KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
1487377974626.png
90KB, 500x501px
>>35522515
>>35522630
>>35523010
Here are your (((You)))s, thanks for making r9k a fun place
>>
>>35523271
You're a race baiter troll trying to rile people up so we would scare your people back to the hands of the extremists, your ISIS is a dying goat on its last legs
You think they will convert the west but when they are accepted and allowed to integrate they will embrace the western ways,
no one wants their daughters to be killed if they get raped to save honor, no one wants their family members to be stoned to death if they turn out gay, also people in the west love their alcohol and bacon so good luck banning those
Even if they would become a majority they still wouldn't put the backwards version of Islamic law into effect in their host countries, at best there will be a modernized version of Islam that will be like comparing Roman Catholic and Protestant churches
Eventually they will have their moment where atheism blooms again since they get time to chill from the old ways,
then their religion will have similar spot to Buddhism, Christianity and Hinduism etc where there will be some 10-20% Muslims in the countries anymore
Religion is a passing phase that only gets preserved for cultural reasons and will only be attended by people who picked the religion for the perk of having multiple wives just like Mormons
Then you will have some nutjobs on TV speaking about golden days of Islam and how we need to return to those and they will be laughed at by the majority who know better
>>
How about cunterrupting? That ought to be an issue as well.
>>
>>35522176
did you ever experience manslaughter guys? we ave some manslaughter victims here to speak about their experiences
oh wait we dont because thats an actual bad things are the victims are fucking dead
>>
>>35522455
>going on my merry way manstepping all the way to the store
>arrive there and manhold the door for an old lady as a sign of opresion
>mancarry my grocerys to threaten all the women and minority men around showing them i dont need a cart
>manspread all the way back to my mancave so i can play opress women by spending my money on videogames that no women profits from
>take a minute to consider that adding man to the start f every word to denote ill intention is sexist and a way of discrimintaion
>realize how stupid it all is and how sand and angry and fat women pushing for all this are
>>
>cis white male tries to take me on a 'mandate'
>>
>manspread
>mansplain
>manterrupt
>man bun
>bromance
>brofist

there's more that I'm forgetting. when will it end?
>>
WTF I love rape culture now
>>
File: 1404232537422.jpg (26KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1404232537422.jpg
26KB, 320x240px
>An app that detects interruption
>Implying anyone would use this shit during a meeting and get fired for it
>>
>>35522515
Shit b8 m80
>>
>>35522176
Long version? 2 minutes and 52 seconds is long?
Well it is made for women I guess.
>>
>>35522749
Whats up with discord?I dont use the shit but my friend uses it exclusively.

Im well aware that if a product is "free" thats it's actually the user that is the product
>>
File: 1405410447980.jpg (11KB, 211x290px) Image search: [Google]
1405410447980.jpg
11KB, 211x290px
>>35524467
Oh, why are you recording our meetings?
Seems like you won't be working here anymore
>>35524554
Basically people were linking their steam and facebook accounts and then a whole bunch of information was conveniently lost. Accounts and passwords got leaked, etc...
>>
>always thought that this was just some weird shit on the internet
>heard someone use the term "Mansplaining" unironically in a conversation the other day
jesus christ what the fuck
>>
File: feminism.png (727KB, 1004x531px) Image search: [Google]
feminism.png
727KB, 1004x531px
>>35522176
really gives the gogging nogging a good bogging
>>
>>35524744
>>heard someone use the term "Mansplaining" unironically in a conversation the other day

Give me the context pham
>>
File: 1488085117015.jpg (103KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
1488085117015.jpg
103KB, 700x467px
>need an app to to tell them when they get manterrupted
>some women's voices might be low enough to register as a male voice
>ftm trans are manterrupting
>people laughing at jokes will count as manterrupting

This is totally gonna revolutionize society
>>
>>35525027
I'm not really sure what the context was since I was just listening in briefly. It sounded like she was doing homework and a guy she was with starting offering her help without asking.
>>
>>35524467
>>35524637
>use this shit in california
>get a promotion for "helping us identify critical blockades to progress"
>male boss even invites her over to ceremonially peg him while he injects more estrogen as an atonement for his mansins
>>
>yfw the only actual users of that app are tumblrites and people into femdom
>>
File: 1484738849008.jpg (38KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484738849008.jpg
38KB, 1280x720px
>>35524637
>Oh, why are you recording our meetings?
>Seems like you won't be working here anymore
sounds like her carreer was manterrupted
>>
>>35525079
>mansgressions
>>
>>35522515

>back to /pol/ is now being used by batshit insane feminists to fight back logic

fucking hell
>>
>in the street
>he manignores me
>he mandenies it
>cops get involved
>they manarrest me>in the street
>he manignores me
>he mandenies it
>cops get involved
>they manarrest me
>>
>>35523567
It's called ovary-acting.
>>
>>35522176

Even we ignore them all will they go away and leave us alone?
>>
>>35522176
Why do men talk over women in professional environments?
>>
The Bible was right all along! Women really were a mistake!

Whoa!
>>
It's almost as if women get their feelings hurt over inconsequential social interaction. Who would have guessed?
>>
>>35522455
Fuck it, just take my Internets for the day

You deserve it
>>
>>35522176
i hope they get manraped and menchoked
>>
>>35522939
Holy shit, that actually sounds incredibly interesting. Where can I read up on that?
>>
File: 713.png (546KB, 480x1600px) Image search: [Google]
713.png
546KB, 480x1600px
>>35522176
No one cared who I was until I baneterrupted the meeting
>>
When you get out of your victim complex and realize no one behaves like this.
>>
>>35522176
What I hate about this agenda of attacking men is that they somehow never try to flip this situation in their head and see not only how hypocritical they are but also how much more divide they bring by giving attention to one groups "suffering".

You could probably cherrypick more example of women cunterrupting men but you get the point, this is stupid. If we go one layer of irony deeper though, this is actually just a honeypot for selling userdata.
>>
File: 1488402312433.png (411KB, 600x528px) Image search: [Google]
1488402312433.png
411KB, 600x528px
>>35527137
My el sideros.
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.