[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that once a robot, always a robot and there is no point

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: russianbillionaire.jpg (63KB, 634x429px) Image search: [Google]
russianbillionaire.jpg
63KB, 634x429px
Reminder that once a robot, always a robot and there is no point in trying.
Origlianino.
>>
>>35521410
wow... it must really suck to have everything.
>>
>>35521410
he is definitely /ourguy/.
but btw. hes not russian, jic your filename was serious.
>>
>>35521410
So you`re hinting that Notch was a robot?
>>
I'l take his money and life. I'LL TAKE ALL HIS PROBLEMS AWAY! MUHAHHAHHAHAAAAAHAAA! Why doesn't he go cry into his fat sacks of cash?
>>
>>35521541
obviously he was.
depressed fat neckbeard loner who programmed games for "fun" because he had nothing better to do. maybe he didnt visit this site but he fits better than a lot of people here.
>>
Must really suck to be a billionaire by selling a product designed by other people.
>>
>>35521597
>who programmed games for "fun"

If you followed minecraft back when it first started you'd know Notch was on vacation 99% of the time while his company programmed it, and anytime he personally released something it broke the game.
>>
the fuck is he even trying to say?

if you got everything you want you don't have to try. it just comes normal to you at that point because of your finances or social circle

what a fucking attention whore
>>
>>35521633
He worked alone on this for the first one and a half years and implemented most of the core features that make minecraft minecraft. So most of the work was done by him alone until late 2010.
>>
>I'm so rich and famous I don't have to try

Why doesn't he donate his money to the needy and do something with his life if it's so bad to have no financial burdens?
>>
>>35521633
>first started
>company
nigger that was ages after it first started
>>
>bloo bloo i'm a billionaire and it's hard

i really hate rich people actually
>>
>>35521410
How does human interaction become impossible if you know how fucking easy it is?
>>
>>35521633
if you followed it in the earliest phases you would remember how he posted on /v/ about it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.