[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you try being yourself ? You might even get the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

Why don't you try being yourself ?

You might even get the girl you really want.
>>
Who is that cute little lesbian and how tight is her pussy?
>>
>>35520865
Who is she(male)?
>>
>>35520865
>Spergs on this board get upset when you say "be yourself"
>They forget the implied caveat that if being yourself doesn't work you need to change who you are

>>35520919
Faggots need to be cleansed in the hellfire.
>>
>>35520957
Fuck you the dick makes it better retard
>>
I am myself.

I can't be anyone besides myself.

Shit advice.
>>
>>35520957
>they forget the implied caveat
No they don't; they just recognize that the implied caveat makes the advice contradictory, thus invalidating it and making it retarded.

>bee urself unless urself sucks lmao xDd
Why even say "be yourself" to begin with, then?
>>
why does she dress up like a cute pure virgin but then has the mannerisms of a dirty slut? fucking 3d don't even know how to make the best out of their good aspects
>>
>>35520865
Who the fuck is this
I must know
>>
>>35521376
>she dress up like a cute pure virgin
what the fuck am i reading
>>
>>35520879
Sarena Valentina
Shes a dude
Btw that isnt funny
>>
>>35521334
Because not everyone sucks? Are you fucking retarded? You're the outlier here.

>>35521269
Kill yourself. It isn't a sin if you're already a sinner.
>>
>>35521769
>Sarena Valentina
https://twitter.com/SarinaValentina/status/826321664229023744

found the source 2
>>
>>35522218
>Hahaha! I'm the biggest faggot here! Is anyone proud?
No. Least of all your parents.
>>
just figured out that the issues I have with my mother is basically that I hate her and thought I could have been a better mother...
I would say I am on a good way to be myself?
>tfw when people start talking about OPs stuff seriously
>>
>>35522491
cant deny that she thicc tho boi

also dont fucking lie to me youre fapping to that right now you fucking degen. you aint beter than me rudeboi
>>
>>35520865
Hahaha how the fuck is being single real hahaha nigga just b urself hahaha just ask a girl out hahaha
>>
>>35522491
Why are you on this thread if you arent a faggit
Fuck off you knobhead
>>
>>35520865
thats a girl (boy) right?
>>
File: Fatty doo doo.jpg (20KB, 306x423px)
Fatty doo doo.jpg
20KB, 306x423px
> just be myself! That's all it takes...
>>
I know this is just a trap bait thread, but it's because if I be myself all I will do is sit in a cold, dark room jerking off 5 times a day, browse the internet and watch movies or streams. That's me. In fact, it is what I do do. When does the girl appear then?
>>
>>35522609
Don't talk to me in your fag terms. You should be ashamed. Stop justifying your lifestyle by pretending everyone else is as depraved as you. For argument's sake, even if that were true, that still doesn't make it true.
>>
>>35522769
Goes back to my previous question, why are you here if you aren't as depraved as me? Also, are you really taking the time out of your life to call people or /r9k/ depraved?

Are you lost bruv?
>>
>>35520865
No-one wants me to be like myself because I'm shit.
>>
>>35520865
>be myself
>get in a group for an assignement at the uni
>group consists of me and 3 girls
>they all have bfs
Can't be me when I have the luck of a syrian sandle
>>
>>35522827
>Why does anyone live if they aren't as depraved as me
>Why does anyone drink water if they aren't as depraved as me
>Why does anyone breathe oxygen if they aren't as depraved as me

This is what you sound like. You seem to have confused 4chan with your hugbox and your hugbox with a circlejerk. You're becoming an increasing minority and a minority I'm glad to see. You need to fuck off to infinite chan or wiz chan. You're not welcome here any longer. Especially with your perversion. Or, stick to /lgbt/ because I'm sick of seeing you abominations leeching out of your containment board.
>>
>>35521432
Sarina Valentina. Tranny goddess.
>>
>>35522927
>Tranny
>Goddess
So not only are you a godless apostate but you also view disposable pretend men who have an incredibly short shelf life as something of worship.

You're incredibly sad.
>>
>>35522902
You knew exactly what i meant you slack jawed cunt. Why are you calling people depraved when you're in the exact same thread as the rest of us. What, did you come here to have a little chuckle to yourself and remind you how better you are than all of us? Me thinks it's time you tottered back from whence you came (It rhymes with Feddit)

>>35522927
Sorry mate no faggots allowed in a thread with a tranny as the OP image. Try somewhere else, the queer police is knocking about.
>>
>>35522980
Who cares if >godless apostate
if you fuqqing a boipussy with a prostate
>>
>>35522927
>Tranny goddess
Fake boobs and a useless tiny dick
She's a shitty tranny m8
>>
>>35520865
>/r9k/ says that i should be myself to get girls
>Be myself
>Talk with girls
>Get rejected over and over again
>Realize that i have a garbage myself
>>
But anon, I only want 10/10 Stacies with whom I share nothing! I just want a gf who will validate me, serve as a living middle finger to my childhood bullies and instead of finding someone who makes me happy and someone who I want to share my life with.
>>
>>35522982
>You know exactly what I meant
No. I don't understand faggots. Explain it to me. Why do you think you have the right to shit up everything. I don't come here to chuckle at being better than you. I know I'm better than you.

>>35523000
You need to repent. You've allowed a group of losers to convinces you this behaviour is normal and acceptable. It isn't.
>>
>angry betas who are closet turned on by this delicious tranny
lmao you're all delusional. I know you fags would jerk off to her if you didn't know she had a cock
>>
>>35523029
1. Yes you do 2. I did (see. slack jawed cunt onward) 3.I don't 4.Yes you did 5.How'd you figure that 6. You're a loser if you're here too.

quit baiting
>>
>>35523069
>It's a retard who can't form a proper sentence but knows how I think
>You seem to have confused 4chan with your hugbox and your hugbox with a circlejerk
>>
>>35523117
You seem a little attached to the word "hugbox"

Are you sure you're not bent?
>>
File: be-yourself.png (121KB, 1548x1468px)
be-yourself.png
121KB, 1548x1468px
>b.e. yourself, /r9k/ told me
>get confused
>met up with a girl on saturday
>remember the advice from /r9k/, b.e.ing myself
>she wants to meet up again, arranged a 2nd date and wants me to go do something with her later in the month
just b.e. yourself guys. i thought it was a meme but it worked for me. thanks /r9k/
>>
>>35523184
>Are you sure you're speaking English?
>>
>>35521769
fuck, I should have read this thread before cumming to the Op webm. It's not even the first time I accidentally jerked it to a trap.

Am I gay?
>>
>>35523245
Why do you care so much if some guy wants to look like a girl?
>>
I've been myself for 25 years, nothing good has come from it
>>
>>35523360
I need to know this too. Let me know what you discover.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.