[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's an annoying hyperactive girl finds you "mysterious"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0197.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0197.png
108KB, 400x381px
>it's an annoying hyperactive girl finds you "mysterious" episode

WHYYYY?!!
>>
Fuck off, normie

Origigigigigeanol
>>
>>35520649
>then she learns more about you and hears you talk and just finds out you're just a beta shut-in

Every time.
>>
Is that a bad thing? Or is it good?
>>
>>35520670
I'm a virgin with autism, KYS
>>
>>35520804
Was going to write this post almost in verbatim.
>>
use the chance to get laid plz. i've had this happen several times and missed out and i regret it. let's see which ones i can remember
>bipolar girl i danced with at one of our hs dances i ended up dating for a while but that shit all went totally to hell. she was a wreck last i saw her. i feel bad, she was nice. she was hyper and happy and smiley as fuck but you know how bipolar goes, she was in and out of mental instutions and tried to kill herself at least once.
>really christian sorta emo girl from community theater i dated for a while. wasn't too bad really. her dad died while we were dating and it made everything really fucked up and she basically cut contact with me.
>weeb furry girl in my hs was absolutely obsessed with me and would follow me around when i walked home from school and try to talk to me constantly and i blew her off. she wasn't that bad looking and she smoked so we could have had degenerate high sex
>extremely fucked girl with visible arm and leg scars and bleached hair colored with markers from community theater kept touching me and talking to me and was calling my house and shit and doting over me but i didn't take it up since i was sketched. there were girls telling me she was talking about wanting to suck my dick in the dressing room. looking back on it, that would have been fun.
>creepy ass short skeleton chick with long straight red hair and glasses constantly gave me notes and shit without like ever actually talking to me. this one i'm ok with passing up since she wasn't attractive
>kind of funny library nerdy type girl liked me a lot and messaged me on facebook a ton and invited me to a prom. i went with her but didn't spend the whole time with her and i feel really bad about it now since she said she wanted to do stuff again and i was like "haha yeah..." she was actually decent looking and had a similar personality to me idk wtf i was thinking. i could have dated her for a while.
there's more storied but w/e
>>
>>35520804

This is why I bail the moment they say this about me. Better that they just keep thinking that than find out the truth.
>>
>>35520974
Why do you attract the bottom of the barrel type women? Are you autistic or a crack head?
>>
>>35520825
fuck you autistic normalfag
>>
File: IMG950306.jpg (21KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG950306.jpg
21KB, 320x240px
>>35520649
Get out while you still can. Shit happened to me and now I think about her every hour of every day even 7 years later.

I really just wanted to be left alone.
>>
lol a few years from now you'll miss the easy attention of women during your younger years
>>
>>35521216
hell yeah he will. take advantage of it, fuckstick. attention doesn't come as much now and boy does it feel nice to have interest shown in you.

>>35521087
i'm both actually. not even kidding desu. i'm on the spectrum and do loads of weird ass shit and have literally smoked crack before. i don't really do it anymore, i'm mostly into junk now. but it is retarded and i'm trying to quit.

i actually have a non-damaged gf right now and its hard to relate properly. i'm like constantly epic fucked and have to hide it since she is kind of a normalfag. she's into pop culture stuff and fashion and goes to church and likes doing normie things, while i like doing overly edgy and autistic shit. i can't REALLY be myself around her. i kind of want a fucked up gf again so i don't have to wear a mask. being with her can be draining due to putting up a facade. i'm scared if i get a fucked gf again we'll go on a crazy ass downward spiral though.
>>
>a girl that barely knew me once described me as "death itself"
>probably meant the grim reaper

It sounds cool, I guess, but it actually really fucking hurt.
Guess it was the vibe I was giving to people.
Always dressed in black, quiet, depressed, didn't care about school.

I wish I was a stupid happy normie.
>>
>>35520649
Holy shit, this. This one chick who tries to act like a robot but is actually just an annoying roastie who dresses differently was like that with me. She barely have a shit about me until she saw me working out, then latched on, but I showed no interest because her personality is so shit, and I'm kind of a repressed fag, so she starts asking me shit like "what's your baggage?". She doesn't give a shit about me, she just wanted to roleplay as the smart alternative chick who helps an introverted kid out of his shell. There are so many chicks like this too, they are slightly less attractive than stacy so they go around to try and find failed Normies to latch on to. They try to show that they have deep thoughts(they don't), and some guys just eat that shit up. These are the kind of chicks that talk about how much they love reading, but when you talk to them about it you realize they barely read two books a year, but when they are reading they make sure to keep the book in their hand at all times so people think they are smart.
>>
>>35520649
>lives in an anime
>complains
>>
File: IMG_0702.png (46KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0702.png
46KB, 250x250px
>>35521470
Are you serious? It's fucking annoying.

I'm sure if you're some thirsty normalfag obsessed with pussy it must sound good. But if you wanna study, enjoy your hobbies, and have personal time it's a curse.

Believe me, having some ADHD bitches bouncing around trying to kiss you or make you laugh gets old. Same goes for quiet chicks who sulk around, trying to make you approach and ask "what's wrong?".

They feed on your attention and time.
>>
Happened to me 3 times this year. Anybody want to take guess on how many of them I fucked up?
>>
>>35522874
All of them

Originalio famalam
>>
File: 1488643790444.jpg (111KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1488643790444.jpg
111KB, 1252x1252px
>>35520649
>She always wants to speak to you in class
I just want to get good grades.
>>
File: 1488287119203.gif (650KB, 647x363px) Image search: [Google]
1488287119203.gif
650KB, 647x363px
>>35521314
I'd switch with you if i could. That kind of image is exactly what I am craving.
Bad luck on both sides, I guess.
>>
>>35520825
Please refrain from posting here norman
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.