[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw starting to sympathize with reddit why be sad when

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

>tfw starting to sympathize with reddit

why be sad when you can be happy.
>>
Are you seriously implying that
Reddit=happy
4chan=sad?
>>
>>35519922
Because it's a one-sided blood feud perpetuated by a persecution complex and the towering arrogance necessary to keep a community like this even tangentially united.
>>
>>35519922
get off my board normie reddit scum
>>
>>35520006
I don't even know, man. Imagine how shit it must feel to be a ledditor--stripped of any self-awareness, forced to give money to the first woman who gives you attention, absolutely garbage taste--the list goes on and on. I'd hate my life if I was leddit.
>>
>>35519922
I would like reddit if it were anonymous instead of having to open an account and worry about your rep
>>
>>35520044
Forced to give your money to the first girl that shows you attention? What?
>>
>>35520054
Perhaps that was an understatement.
They see a post that unironically says "I'm a girl btw" and start flapping their fingers all over the keyboard to give her paid reddit money, all the while commenting things like "my good lady please accept this le gold" and cringy reddit shit like that. They can't help it--their reddit nature compels them.
>>
>>35520095
>Perhaps that was an understatement.
You must mean overstatement
>>
>>35520006
id say so

original orange
>>
>mfw my carefully worded post gets downvoted to oblivion while Thundercock420 says 'lol' and gets a reddit sheckle.
>>
How can you be happy when there are no reasons to be happy and you don't possess the ability to create them?

Happiness is fleeting, misery is constant background noise.
>>
File: reddit_is_literally_cucks.png (101KB, 1371x439px) Image search: [Google]
reddit_is_literally_cucks.png
101KB, 1371x439px
>>35520149
Did you even read the rest of my post?

Look at how parhetic they are. Not only is their cuckold community big enough for something like this to get attention, but also there are enough sad sacks of shit online so desperate that they'll publicly out themselves to have a miniscule chance with some neckbeard's probably imaginary wife. At least r9k has the sense to occasionally tell attention-seeking """fembots""" to get out.
>>
>>35520653
>bathroom door thread
>600 replies
fucking reddit
>>
>>35520653
>r/wifesharing
>>
>>35520044
At least lebbitors aren't aware of their degeneracy, and seem to be happy with their shitty lives
Self-awareness is a curse
>>
>>35520653
Are you fucking kidding me? This board has been filled with cucks and traps for years, you can't cherrypick from one and not the other.
>>
>>35520027
This.

Reddit is a mob rule hive mind.
>>
>implying you shouldn't use reddit

Everyone here claims to hate reddit but they probably all use it. And they should, there are comfy subreddits for every hobby you can think of
>>
>>35520909
This.
The site owners themselves will also censor and ban you for wrongthink.
>>
>>35519922
Have fun depending on others to attain your "happy" state in a very very specific way. The moment you deviate, the people you've learned to depend on (and put yourself at the mercy of) will opportunistically turn on you in order to gain "social capital"/brownie points in the form of Internet points.

You'll never really be you. Just perpetually a part of that superficial collective to be comfortable.
>>
>>35521157
I don't

Whenever I had to read something there I could smell the normalfags from the other side. it's like you can smell they aren't genuine and try to restrict their thoughts to avoid being ostracized
>>
File: 1487137741603.jpg (33KB, 600x347px) Image search: [Google]
1487137741603.jpg
33KB, 600x347px
>>35521157
reddit has a terrible lay out. Only reason I don't use it.
>>
>>35521374
Most normies are too afraid of getting internet downvotes and thus only write politically correct opinions.
>>
>>35520849
They're not, reddit is awful under the initial guise of formality. The site is ruled by passive aggression and reports. If you DON'T act like you're a happy normalfag you are heavily ostracized. You may as well your role model is a frat house kid because they look so happy when they're partying and self awareness apparently is a con to you.
>>
Holy shit you're all fucking retards. Quit acting like 4chan is some elite club and you're all enlightened individuals, quit this "self-awareness" bullshit. If you were so god damn self aware youd realize how fucking stupid and cringey you sound
>>
File: reddit sabotage.jpg (126KB, 921x481px) Image search: [Google]
reddit sabotage.jpg
126KB, 921x481px
>>35520888
Most of that's ironic.
I'm sure a good portion of it is unironic, but we can once again trace that problem all the way back to our friends at Reddit.
>>
>>35521584
>tfw /r9k/ is so beta that invading ledditors think we're so much easier to cuck and takeover than /pol/
>>
>>35521556
We're not. It's just that reddit is so shit it's difficult to be anything but better than them/
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.