[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you are like me and basically live for internet/video games/anime/media

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1078.jpg (32KB, 543x403px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1078.jpg
32KB, 543x403px
If you are like me and basically live for internet/video games/anime/media in general...

What would your life be like if you were living in the 60s?

For me, I would probably be way better than I am today, a guitarist in a band. I started playing electric guitar, was told by my teacher that I was talented yet quit because I'd rather be playing video games/watching anime than put any effort into something. But if these things weren't around, yeah, I'd be playing guitar all day. I would also try to have friends, because I couldn't just talk to strangers like you on the internet and I couldn't stay all alone, I would go insane. So many other things would be better, healthier. Yeah, now that I think about it...

Maybe technology was a mistake.
>>
Aye, technology definitely fucked me up. I can't help but really chart my life's downward spiral as beginning with getting an NES as a kid, then an SNES, N64, etc. They're not solely to blame, but they taught me early on that I could have fun by myself and didn't need other people, and that to accomplish things in digital worlds was okay instead of working to accomplish actual things. C'est la vie
>>
I'd still be a loser, just that instead of being a "redpilled" NEET I'd be an average beta begging girls for love and sucking Chad's dick just to have friends while working on a shitty min wage job.
>>
File: 1339022550123.jpg (18KB, 260x238px) Image search: [Google]
1339022550123.jpg
18KB, 260x238px
>>35519215
One of the shittier things about technology is about it's making us emotionally distant from eachother. But it's possible to ignore this.

Plus, the 60's was shit, too. Race riots, 'Nam...
>>
Would have made sure to keep ties with all of my friends, and would spend more time with my family. From there I don't know. I'd probably still be a loser, but happier.
>>
>>35519215
My life would probably be a living hell. Maybe, when things go fine, I would find some friends and we would just hang out all day, but I'm not even sure if i would be able to make friends because back in the 60s I suppose were way more chads around than today.

So it's actually more likely that I would be an fucked up loser who would spend all day alone with some other autistic hobby, maybe doing something electro-related stuff instead of Internet and just reading regular comics instead of mangas idk.

In any case, I assume that I would be way more social than I am today, because I would be forced to take part in social activities.
>>
>>35519215
Love the bread topic.
>too lazy to post my story
>>
Trans acceptance wasn't a thing then so my parents would have kicked me out and I'd die from heroin overdose.
>>
>>35521444

What a horrible thing that would be...
>>
Would probably end up getting lynched for homosexuality or getting AIDS. If I survived though I'd probably be a fashion icon
>>
>>35519215
The only thing I ever did to the level equivalent to your guitar playing is playing video games. Everything else was trying out activities to see what sticks. The video game life is the life for me and so if I live to be 60 I would still be playing games. There is so many out there that it would probably be impossible to play them all and even if I did I could move onto made up games like on tabletop. I love games and that is the only thing that soothes my soul
>>
>>35521602
Fuck, I'm retarded. I read that as life AGED 60. i fucked up
>>
>>35521559
What the fuck is your problem do you just bully everyone you see wtf
>>
>>35519215
I'd probably just be outside all the time daydreaming about shit.

I used to do that all the time when I was younger
>>
>>35521617

I bully people on the internet who have problems worse than mine. I don't like faggots-trans, I believe they are mentally ill and a cure should be researched for them.

Just a hypocrite, move on.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.