[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw this qt asian killed herself why im a 5'5 ugly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 21

File: jRbe6Fy.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
jRbe6Fy.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>tfw this qt asian killed herself
why

im a 5'5 ugly manlet, she could be my gf
>>
Her choices were to kill herself or be your gf. She chose the less painful option.
>>
>>35518730

>Get life on easy mode
>Have amazing looks
>Have one of the most desired races amongst men
>Kill yourself anyway

Fucking roasties man.
>>
>>35518730
Got a source? orig
>>
>>35518809
How do you know her life was easy? And not hell?
>>
>>35518845

Probably because all she had to do is isolate herself from the cause of said "hell" to be truly happy.
After that everything would be downhill, she'd start going out with chads with $250k+ salaries.
>>
>>35518899
You, sir, are a fucking idiot.
>>
>>35518730
She could've pleased tons of lonely robots instead of offing herself like that, selfish bitch
>>
>>35518899
>>35518911
What are you talking about? Shes easily a solid 7. She can literally do anything she wants.
>>
>>35518970
Not necessarily. Don't you realize how stupid your """thinking""" is? I mean, of all the fucking people in the world a robot should know that if your mind is fucked, because of depression or other mental ilnesses, you can literally be the richest and prettiest person in the world, and it still doesn't matter.
I have no idea who that girl is ofc, but if she killed herself then her life wasn't so good after all.
>>
And now I'm still a virgin

What a fucking cunt. She should be more thoughtful of the young men depressed with no gf.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (27KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
27KB, 540x540px
>>35518911

Normie spotted.

GTFO of our board.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35519016
>Normie spotted.
>Normie
I wish. I belong in this hell with you, but sometimes I just can't stand the typical robot thinking. I am a cyborg after all (but a barely functioning one, very close to being an actual bot)
>>
>>35518809
She couldn't get Chad to at least shit on her tits. Her life was not worth living from then on. Plenty of young girls kill themselves when they realize contrary to what the media tells the, there is not enough Chad for everyone.

Majority of women can only live after 30 if they absorbed enough of Chads cum in their prime.
>>
>>35519003
except that in most robots' cases the depression stems from our shitty looks and bad personality. this girl was pretty and a woman's personality has no impact on whether or not she can get a bf.
>>
>>35519070
>a woman's personality has no impact on whether or not she can get a bf.
citation needed
>>
She is selfish!
>>
>>35519105
the bitch wife that every man in his 40s has
>>
File: hero.png (54KB, 1093x697px) Image search: [Google]
hero.png
54KB, 1093x697px
>>35519045
This

suicides are actually rising among girls when they realize they can't lock down a Chad just to themselves and there's not enough Chad to go around. Guys just stay inside, don't leave the house, ignore everything and play video games

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39210463

>But while men are still much more likely to kill themselves in Canada, young women are starting to catch up. Over the past decade, the suicide rate amongst girls has increased by 38%, while male suicide decreased by 34%.
>>
>>35518730
Why do rich people kill themselves all the time?
Really makes you think
>>
>>35518730
>no source
Bullshit.
>>
>>35519422

Not hard to find desu. Just google search the image.
>>
>>35519524
DO NOT do this

it's what (((they))) want
>>
>>35519534

What the fuck are you on?
>>
>>35519185
Yeah man all females that have killed themselves did so because they couldn't get chad cock. That's the only reason ahaha womyn amirite boys
>>
>>35518730
This is just some girls twitter pic
>>
>>35518911
>sir
>wannabe moralfag pretending to have insight
Back to le funny alien website
>>
>>35519701
She's dead http://mec.lacounty.gov/wps/portal/mec/main/home/caseinformation/casedetail?CaseNum=2016-05695
>>35519678
Severe brain problems. 17 year old Asian stacy from LA, countless guys willing to throw themselves at you, and you're depressed.
>>
>>35519678
not all of them but a good 85% would be accurate.

this includes sexual violence by family, as that gives psychological complexes that they have been raped by non-Chads and are therefore less attractive to Chads.
>>
>>35519762
>A thousand people want me so there's no reason for me to be depressed
>>
>>35518730
I'd rather kill myself than be your girlfriend, too.
>>
File: date.jpg (119KB, 1710x1168px) Image search: [Google]
date.jpg
119KB, 1710x1168px
>>35519762
>>35518730

this is old news dude
>>
File: screenshot.png (3KB, 266x34px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.png
3KB, 266x34px
>>35519762
Ohhhhhh boyyyyyyyy

kek
>>
>>35519036
>cyborg
Then you're a failed normalfaggot you faggot
GTFO already and stop with your moralfaggotry. faggot
>>
>>35518730
I swear this board gets more idiotic everyday
>what is mental illness

You fucktards think looks and being able to get sex is everything
>>
>>35520173
>moralfaggotry
What? I wasn't being a moral fag, I was just pointing out how wrong tha usual /r9k/ meme is
>if you're good looking your life can't go wrong
Fucking idiots.
>>
>>35520288

>moral faggot pretends he is not a moral faggot

stfu moral faggot.
>>
>>35518911
You sir, are a loser.
Get out of my board and never come back.
>>
>>35520223
>You fucktards think looks and being able to get sex is everything
It sure is good for the self esteem.
>>
>>35520338
it's honestly only a temporary fix.
>>
>>35519185
I can't wait until it becomes a national emergency that women are killing themselves when 5 years ago no one fucking cared about the high male suicide rate
>>
>>35520349
they're already preparing the money

for the programs
>>
>>35520347
>it's honestly only a temporary fix.
How would you know?
>implying I don't know the answer
>>
I see your car I see your name everywhere. You might even be happy by now. I don't think I am, just floundering trying to put back what got broken and treading water through life. it's been years and I laugh about the story because it's easier than crying about it every time, again. I think everyone believes I'm over it, yet I still have to delete my searches for you from my browser history lest anyone find out - I'm not okay with what you did, and I don't know how to fix it.
>>
>>35518911
>sir
Bet you are one of those fags that tips their fedora at girls and say, "m'lady."
GTFO white knight!
>>
>>35520627
Look at all the (you)s I'm getting with this simple bait. I'm glad that I'm not as autistic as you are, but at the same time this hell is my only home.
>>
>>35519118
Oh, so (((sitcoms))).

Those are totes accurate
>>
>>35518730
having a fucked up brain can be independent of everything else. there's plenty of people who had good lives and everything went to shit due to mental health issues. i look pretty decent and have had several gfs and have one now and am on a really prestigious career path but i am still really fucked in the head. like really, really bad. i get delusional thought loops and have hallucinations and panic attacks and can totally lose all drive instantly and not even have the will to sleep. i'm also antisocial and am really self destructive out of blind desperation to make the misery go away. my mind won't let me actually be happy because there are legitimate things that are wrong with my brain and that won't go away. despite lots of people caring about me and being successful, i still really often succumb to nights of heroin and xanax and carving shit into myself with a loaded shotgun laying next to me. i'd give up so much shit to have an unfucked brain.

ever think that she could have been the same fucking way? your brain can mess you up so bad you aren't even allowed to be happy. she could have been rich too and had some kind of famous actor bf but still be in her head living in some kind of fucked up unreality where everything is bleak and pointless. ever think that you might not have a gf because you lack so much empathy that you can't even understand basic shit like that? you should work on your personality and lower your standards.
>>
File: 1484750410694.jpg (366KB, 2464x1648px) Image search: [Google]
1484750410694.jpg
366KB, 2464x1648px
>>35518769
Would be true, tbph fampai
>>
>>35519003
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NORMAL FAGGOT GO BACK TO/SOC/ FAGGOT
>>
>>35520695
>hmph, you just fell for my trap card lol
>guys, I was just pretending to be retarded
>guise, its not like I really meant it or anything
>>
>>35520777
I HAVE THE SAME LIGHTER ON MY TABLE
WE ARE LIGHTER BUDDIES
>>
File: 1460767341770.jpg (70KB, 586x415px) Image search: [Google]
1460767341770.jpg
70KB, 586x415px
>>35520808
Keep going.

original
>>
i can completely understand why she did it and all of you only focusing on your selves and how you could have used her or criticizing without any understanding of the issue only strengthens the argument for being free from this world and the people in it by any means necessary. people are shit, i hope you found peace
>>
>>35519185
Man that's sad. I don't want to kill myself just cause I can't get a Chad though.

>>35520338
Yeah grils have it on easy mode in this regard.

>>35520349
Hey I cared.
>>
Looked up this girls twitter. She's in the same age group as my little brother and sister. Suicide get me sad and mad at the same time. I get sad that the person didn't get help, but I get angry at the fact that I view suicide as the easy way out. Out of all paths and answers life has to offer the person picks suicide.
>>
Rip tight
>>
She posted on r9k huh
>>
>>35518730
She looks like Elliot Rodger in that picture lol
>>
America is extremely toxic to Asian women and men. They denigrate Asian women to roles that portray them as desperate to white losers and they constantly denigrate Asian men and portray them sexually inert.

It's really sad Asians in Asia treat white people nice so much where they're such racist assholes to them in reality. Good thing this thread is reversing.

http://www.kulturemedia.org/
>>
Another r9k soul bites the dust.

Good going big guy
>>
>>35521094
Yeah, it's much worse for the guys though. At least for us being fetishized can get you a bf.

Poor girl, I feel bad for her.
>>
File: 1488123997516.jpg (176KB, 1663x1247px) Image search: [Google]
1488123997516.jpg
176KB, 1663x1247px
>>35520223

FUCK OFF FUCK OFF NORMIES GET THE FUCK OUTTT
>>
>>35521094
Asian women are some of the most pampered, and safest people on the planet. Asian men in the US are some of the most financially successful. They're doing all right.
>>
>>35521276

That's not from privilege but merit.
>>
>>35521330
As long as you agree it's not toxic.
>>
>>35521377

You probably don't have any idea.
>>
>>35521276
Asian women are only accepted and prized if they are self hating shitheads who worship whites and reject Asian culture.

Asian males are always barred from management and leadership positions making them essentially highly skilled slaves.

model minority is a cage.
>>
>>35521394
>oh no my very-nearly-crime-and-financial-difficulty-free life could be more pampered than it already is
No one likes it when affluent people complain about how hard they have it.
>>
>>35521417

It's not pampering if you had to earn it. I think you're confused.
>>
>>35521405
I don't worship whites but you're right, Asian females have it on easy mode compared to Asian males.

Yeah MM is a definitely a cage for lots.
>>
>>35521405

Not slaves, slaves don't get paid.
>>
>>35521405
>Asian women are only accepted and prized if they are self hating shitheads who worship whites and reject Asian culture.
When you live in America your culture better be American.
>Asian males are always barred from management and leadership positions making them essentially highly skilled slaves.
Citation needed, because this isn't my experience. Also income statistics show it sure as hell isn't slavery
>>35521429
Almost everyone has to earn it. I'm not denigrating Asian-Americans for their success but to say that a country where they've succeeded as much as they have is actually toxic to them is ridiculous. And with the money most of them have earned, they're always free to move back to the country of their ancestry.
>>
>>35521516

You can move back too dude
>>
>>35521516
>American
>culture
lel/ also you advertise yourself as a melting for free people chasing the american dream so which is it? conformity to existing shitty american racist systems or that?

>income statistics
autist detected. this shit does not detect quality of life and other social factors. bamboo ceiling is real. media and social norms promote not respecting asians males and not taking them seriously unless they're a tech geek or doctor under a white man.

fun fact: whites demonize asian males as misogynistic to alienate them against asian females. when China has 63% female tech CEOs compared to the largely patriarchal Silicon Valley. More white bullshit to keep other races down.
>>
>>35521599

I don't know if it's white people, white peoples are pretty good irl.

Black people are shitty though, to everyone.
>>
>>35521599
Every country has a culture, you don't see it because it's your default. People who come to any given country can bring something along of theirs, but they have to adopt the rules, that's the way it works. Anything else is an invasion, which countries have fought against in the past. It's true that these days guilty white people want and accept being invaded.
> this shit does not detect quality of life
>money does not affect quality of life
What the fuck am I reading
>when China has 63% female tech CEOs compared to the largely patriarchal Silicon Valley.
Have you considered that most women in the US either don't want to be a tech CEO or aren't qualified for the job? If there's someone out there who believes they are more deserving of that job, they can start their own business and prove it.
>>
>>35521651
>trying to logic with an r/asianfragility poster
>>
>>35521939

>I'm not entitled to my pov

Hi viet girl
>>
>>35521970
Dammit these are my only 3 posts in this thread.
>>35520886
>>35521130
>>35521455

And if you're the same guy as last time I'm taking your advice and not bringing up that sub since it just derails things and is an easy out.
>>
so why did she hung her self no bullshit
>>
>>35521807
>autistic logic
money affects quality of life but it doesn't give the whole picture

there is no doubt that social norms are against you if you are nonwhite. simply walking around in public as a nonwhite can get you stopped and shot by a racist cop. this affects everything in all levels. including hiring practices that discriminate against you if you do not have an anglo name. to your promotion and your position.

and women obviously want equal rights. but white men in reality are the sexists who oppress them even when they constantly portray minorities as the "evil backwards ones"

stop being so disingenuous like typical white people
>>
>>35522046

Well you see my point though - someone always has to bring it up.
>>
>>35522046
Youre entitled to your opinion, it's just an objectively shitty one.

Also not monkey girl with daddy issues
>>
I don't even post in that reddit, but maybe I should since it doesn't make a difference to anyone here.

Apparently defending myself as an Asian person automatically means I'm from Asian masculinity.

Also it was mystery that did all the cuck posting, I busted her too.
>>
>>35522071
Yep I see your point, and it won't be me anymore. Carry on anon.

>>35522091
I don't have daddy issues and don't call me a monkey! REEEE
>>
>>35522091

Not me, desu.

Fyi
>>
>>35522134
I'm sorry that was rude. But thats my impression of you
>>
>>35522171
It's ok. If that was a sincere apology than holy shit, that's rare around here. So thanks.

Anyway, I'm not sure why I give off that impression but it's ok, you're also entitled to you opinion.
>>
>>35522240
Maybe I'm not a real robot and just salty that I'm lonely

Tfw no average asian gf to be lonely with
>>
>>35522067
>calls me an autist when he's paranoid as all hell and jumping at his own shadow
Unless you look like a yakuza or triad thug, no cop is going to look at you twice.
>>
>>35522308
Aww, no worries. I hope you find an average Asian gf some day.

>tfw being average is much better than being called a monkey faced gook
>>
>>35520317
lol moralfag got roasted
>>
>>35522381
Thank you average viet girl

I also hope you find what you want, even if it's one of your strange fetishes
>>
>>35520145

I see we're all degenerates here who jej at the same thing
>>
anyone who necks themselves before 30 and doesn't have a physical disability or a disease is a weak faggot.
>>
>>35522357
lmao you're fucking clueless

even an indian grampa out on a walk got paralyzed from the neck down because some white cop with a small dick wanted to power trip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7tiEZmGHcI

>>35522381
>being this much of a self hating attention whore
>>
>>35522441
>tfw being called average never felt so good
Hmm, all fetishes are strange.

>>35522581
Rude. I don't even hate myself. I just don't like large groups.
>>
>>35522581
Looking up every single bad thing that happens to anyone in a large country can't be healthy for you.
>>
Hey viet girl. How you doing?

>>35521094
>It's really sad Asians in Asia treat white people nice

You have to be joking. Settling in an Asian country is virtually impossible as a foreigner.

>blah blah blah

Whites are the most likely group to commit suicide. And as far as women goes. White women are the most likely females.
>>
I love the way Asian spammer alternates between feigned bravado and obvious tears of maddening and impotent rage like his posts ITT.
>>
>>35518730
Well she can be your corpse girlfriend now anon, just take off that shovel from your garage and dig her out of the coffin.
>>
This awesome girl I met on 4chan recently killed herself.
I met her on /r9k/
she was a lesbian
she was half black
I loved that girl.
>>
>>35522134
Do you have an email or Discord I can contact? Do you speak Vietnamese?
>>
File: 1488650003743s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1488650003743s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>everyone thinking women kill themselves because of men
Because theres nothing fucking else that could go wrong, right?
"Oh you got abused by your father? You got raped by your uncle? You have severe mental illnesss? hahaha you're so funny that cant happen because you look good."
Look at the lowest stage of society thinking they know fucking anything, die in a hole you wage eating faggots.
>>
>>35524043
My female friend from /r9k/ killed herself because of women.
>>
>>35518911
YouTube comment tier
>>
>>35518769
fooken savage, m8
>>
>>35524043
Doesn't most depression stem from being undesirable by someone/some thing be it the opposite sex,living a life that isn't one you wanted etc it's not all depression mind you but it's atlea like 60%
>>
>>35520905
Home could why atheist believe this
>>
>>35524043
Your father and uncle are still men, dumdum
>>
aight which one of you marshall faggots posted this shit?
>>
>>35519045
You. I like you.

Oreeegano
>>
>>35518730
emotional probs you dumbfuck
>>
>>35518845
Fuck off, Stacy.

> You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
File: 1438747045239.jpg (22KB, 311x400px) Image search: [Google]
1438747045239.jpg
22KB, 311x400px
>>35518730
>Woman kills herself
>"OH, THE HUMANITY! SHE WAS SO PRETTY, SHE HAD SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR!"
>Man kills himself
>"Wow, what a coward. He took the easy way out instead of being a real man(tm)"

Good riddance, you retarded asian roast.
>>
>>35518730
i'm 5'8 i would steal her from you
>>
Reminder that women would rather fucking KILL themselves than to date a manlet.
>>
>>35521455
What race were your last...say 3 boyfriends?
>>
>>35520695
Good try, but it's not working.
>>
>>35525294
She's a Vietnamese girl who has a racial degradation fetish thing and prefers white/black man, so I'm guessing white or black.
>>
>>35519185
>that sharp spike of female's in 2005.
They male rate drops almost immediately after that. Really makes you think.
>>
Looks like her friend was 'sad'
https://twitter.com/vallleeee_/status/761398091396374529
>>
>>35525265
>woman kills herself over tfw no bf
>documentary made a bout her
>guy kills himself over tfw no gf
>"what a weak person, he probably just never tried"
>>
https://mobile.twitter.com/eileenskang?lang=en

?
>>
Stop replying to Jorge
>>
>>35525726
look at
>>35525678
just because her twitter still exists, doesn't mean she is still alive.
>>
>>35525729
who is jorge?
>>
>>35526126
A Spanish NEET who used to make stupid threads like this one on /int/ and now posts here, he's easily recognisable if you know him
>>
>>35523348
Hey anon, I'm well thanks.

>>35525294
Korean/White mix and black.

>>35525454
I don't have a racial degradation fetish. I like all guys, I don't think any race is superior or inferior to any other, but overall I prefer black guys. I went to school mostly with non ghetto blacks so I think it just comes from that.
>>
>>35518730
I'd kill myself too if I know there's a white fat weeaboo secretly in love with me.
>>
>>35526263
Just send me a goddamn email.
>>
File: 125.png (494KB, 606x623px) Image search: [Google]
125.png
494KB, 606x623px
>>35518730
>qt asian
>qt

Hah, you white pigs have a pretty low standard on our woman. That's just a basic bitch.
>>
>>35526282
Which anon are you again?
>>
>>35526435

the gookette email one.
>>
>>35526474
I started a discord server primarily for BMAF but I don't want to direct link it here, it might get the thread 404'd.

Just look at the bottom of this thread.

>>35510677
>>
>>35526556
Just send me an email you scatter-brained gook.
>>
>>35526746
Alright, I made a throwaway email, what's your email again? Archive is down right now.
>>
File: How to make sushi.jpg (44KB, 720x549px) Image search: [Google]
How to make sushi.jpg
44KB, 720x549px
When y'all niggas die an early death no one will give a shit.

We're living in a Pre-Cyberpunk society where everyone has to fall into the rank and file of cruelty, ignorance and degradation and anyone who doesn't gets killed. You wouldn't want someone to be cruel to you, so obviously you shouldn't want to be cruel to other people. And I'm sure most of you either consider yourself to be intellectually leaning or atleast smarter than the average Chad well how would you like it if in 20 years all intellectual websites were shut down and all libraries were closed? All you would have left is idiotic T. V. shows and porn. You may like porn now, but what if that was your only joy in life? And after a while it becomes boring especially once you realize how your fucking up you psyche by looking at that shit over and over again. If you don't give a shit about worsening conditions then you must think they don't apply to you, like you're in some class all to yourself, well unfortunately worsening conditions apply to everyone, and when conditions worsen for the bottom all the rest are accordingly made worse just not as bad.

You must think people who commit suicide are unique, like oh she's a woman so she faces different struggles than I do, or oh she's Asian so again whatever she faces doesn't apply to me. Well White males commit suicide all the time just it doesn't get the same publicity on 4chan that niche personalities get. I've struggled with depression when I was younger which a lot of other people on this board have posted about as well. They face all the same shit you do, and eventually when you smarten up and realize how pathetic you are you'll have the grim reaper to deal with.
>>
>>35526801
[email protected]

Here. Final time.
>>
>>35527059
k

not an original comment
>>
File: 1486244840068.jpg (36KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1486244840068.jpg
36KB, 300x360px
>>35518809
>easy mode
It's not. As an Asian with typical controlling Asian helicopter parents, it's absolute fucking hell. They literally drove me insane. I'm an emotionally stunted wreck. I flinch whenever someone makes a sudden movement. Whenever I'm forced to visit my parents, I get panic attacks.

Imagine
>being called literal garbage from as early as you can remember
>having everything you do be criticized to death, no matter how hard you tried and how good it is to everyone else
>getting beaten (and I mean actual beating--with fists or objects) for not getting perfect grades or not satisfying them
>if you got perfect grades (or good anything, really), your parents will just say "that's what you should be doing"
>if you fuck up, your parents tell you to literally kill yourself in addition to the beatings
>if you ask for help on your math homework, you get shamed, yelled at, and called an "idiotic disgrace"
>as a kid, getting locked in the car's trunk or closet to shut you up if you cry
>your parents constantly say that you're a failure or a loser in life, no matter what your grades are, what degrees you have, or what jobs you do
>if you're feeling down or sad, your parents tell you to "get over it," "shut the fuck up," "you're garbage for even thinking about being sad," or even "get out of my face, you ungrateful piece of shit"
>getting bullied at school and shamed for it if you tell your parents
>you never received an ounce of praise or love from your parents. No hugs, no "I love yous," and not even "I'm proud of you"

If a white family does this, it's considered abusive. But for some reason, it's considered acceptable when it's Asian.

If it sounds like I'm bitter, fuck yes I'm bitter. I'm depressed, socially anxious, literally afraid of people, socially retarded, completely unmotivated in life, working a job I hate (engineering), and overall completely miserable.

Fuck being Asian. Fuck it. Unless your family is Americanized, it's fucking hell.
>>
>>35527115
Is engineering really that bad?

I'm an accountant and I fucking despise it, it gets to the point where I actually envy low paid laborers because at least they're doing something tangible and building shit they can look at after a hard day's work.

Fucking professional services work.
>>
>>35527153
It's good money. Literally all that I like about it. It wasn't worth it though. I'm emotionally fucked up.
>>
>>35518730
>Sad because Chad wont pay attention to her and fuck her

Fembots in a nutshell.

>Baww men are so shit Chad pump and dumped me : (
>Bawww I'm so lonely because I will only settle for 10/10 boys

Good riddance. I hope hell exists and she went there.
>>
>>35527115
had an asian friend in high school who had the same situation

who always loved staying over and playing timesplitters all night long with me and my brother

always felt bad for him. wonder what happened to him

asians are are only 80% human, rest is all lizard
>>
>>35527115
I'm a white guy who came from a strict, by white standards family and honestly, I wish more white boomer dumbass parents hit their kids.

Your parents took it too far imo, but I was legitimately scared of my dad when I was a kid. If I swore, he'd slam me down at the sink and wash my mouth out with soap. But mostly he was ok. Beaten very occasionally for bad behavior.
>>
>>35518845
Because she's female and there would be hundreds of people on standby waiting to coddle her existence and make her feel special
>>
>>35520223
>be autistic
>have severe depression
>history of being bullied

And yet I still haven't killed myself. We have all the reason to believe that she was VERY spoiled.
>>
>>35527099
I'm waiting, crazy fuckable fembot.
>>
>>35518730
>Korean
one down
1.7 million left

it is our moral obligation to cleanse this country from the Korean disease lest they ruin us as they did with Japan
>>
>>35527054
What the fuck are you on about retard? [yes original]
>>
File: The Conspiracy.jpg (82KB, 907x1360px) Image search: [Google]
The Conspiracy.jpg
82KB, 907x1360px
>>35518730
She was right. Not everybody has the courage to give up.
>>
File: 1473287797535.png (816KB, 680x784px) Image search: [Google]
1473287797535.png
816KB, 680x784px
>>35527348
Fuck you nigger. Re-read the post if you don't understand it.
>>
>>35527115
Hey, you're not alone. I went through a similar experience and it's left me pretty messed up as well. I'm still trying to get over it, but as much as I want to... I can't bring myself to cut contact with them.

Part of me still hopes they'll one day tell me that they're proud of me, or even that they love me. But I doubt it'll happen. I still cry about it sometimes. No child should have to go through this. :/
>>
>>35520905
>wew I've led a miserable existence for 80 years and hated literally every second of it but at least I didn't kill myself
Why drag out suffering to make everyone else happy?
>>
>>35527464
>>35527115
My dad was like this, but not my mother.

I worship my mother, I worship white women like her. She's a saintly being, the embodiment of everything feminine.
>>
File: 1488424386595.jpg (30KB, 244x241px) Image search: [Google]
1488424386595.jpg
30KB, 244x241px
>>35527533
I'm so sorry about your dad, but at least your mom was there. :)

I'm >>35527464 and it completely messes me up just thinking back to it. Personally, I'd love nothing more than to be a mother someday and show my kids the love I never had growing up. I just want to be there for them and protect them. To let them know how loved they are, day after day. I want to make sure they never grow up feeling alone, unloved, or otherwise inadequate. It's a long ways off, but this thought is one of the things that keeps me going.

Anyway, sorry for rambling there. I hope those of us who faced this kind of abuse manage to move on someday. The past sucks, but it can't be changed. Moving forward, I hope we'll find happiness in spite of all this! Good luck, everyone!
>>
>>35527718
Are you an asian fembot then?
>>
>>35527420
That's the wrong image. I can't find the one I meant to upload.
>>
>>35527802
I guess you could say that. Why do you ask?
>>
Everyone has their own problems. Let us try not to make hers seem unimportant simply because you like certain features about her.
>>
>>35527115
>>35527718
Uhh, these overbearing asian parent feelz are getting to me too. Both my parents were super hard on me, and the fact that I hated socializing, which I think just fucked me up even worse.

My dad ended up passing away when I was younger and I'm sad he never got to see me go to college. He and my mom sacrificed so much.

>>35528080
I'm not the one who asked but I'm an asian fembot too. Hope things are slowly getting better for you.
>>
>>35520145
underrated post

i like potatoes and beans
>>
File: 1477356302179.jpg (167KB, 600x3031px) Image search: [Google]
1477356302179.jpg
167KB, 600x3031px
>>35527420
>>35527882
This is the image I meant to upload except your deathbed comes without aging.
>>
>>35528080
Do you want to be internet fembot friends? I mostly only have male orbiter friends.
>>
no she couldn't she's dead.
>>
>>35528080
Also, do you post in the fembot discord?
>>
>>35520140
AYO HOL UP... SO YOU BE SAYING THAT SHE WAS KANG N SHEEIT?
>>
>>35527115
you do realize you can kill them anytime you want, right?
>>
>>35527200
This.

Also fuck fem""""bots"""".

Also fuck women
>>
File: goldface.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
goldface.png
572KB, 600x580px
>>35529441
>fuck women
You wish, anon
>>
>>35529564
DELET

Actually I'm not a virgin. Spoilers: interacting with women makes you hate them even more
>>
>>35521001
Now that one got a jej out of me
>>
>>35527115
um this never happens in my animes so i think your probably just making this up
>>
>>35527220
>playing timesplitters all night long
i love you..... that first timesplittlers is my one of my favorite games of all time.
>>
>>35529248
Link to fembot discord?
>>
>>35518809
>Have amazing looks
>Have one of the most desired races amongst men
Try again. By normies standards those are both untrue. And most women want to date normal people.
>>
>>35527115
Damn dude, I'm sorry... This makes me really grateful for my parents, my brother and I always got really good grades, but on our own accord. Our parents never put an ounce of pressure on us.
I have two other brothers who are the opposite, got poor grades and both dropped out of high school and never went to college. And our parents were as equally as supportive. My dad even helped both of them get jobs.
>>
>>35520819
>i can completely understand why she did it
Why? Honestly asking.
>>
>>35531571
He said why, everyone on this board are saying she shouldn't have killed herself because they assume she did it because she couldn't get chads dick and she wouldn't settle for a robot.
A lot of people on this board don't seem to understand that not all depression stems from relationship issues/sexual desires.
>>
>>35527115
>tfw not having a superior Westernised Asian mother and a white father
>tfw I am the supreme gentleman
>>
jesus christ this just perfectly highlights how narcissistic robots are

do you really wonder why no girls will date you?
>>
>>35521094
>It's really sad Asians in Asia treat white people nice
People actually believe this
>>
Guys tell me I'm pretty (also asian girl) but I still get depressed and have low self esteem. I hate myself and feel critical of everything I do. Her looks don't tell the whole story. Do you think being able to get pumped and dumped by Chad or w/e will make her happy just like that? Getting sex doesn't make people happy, having a fulfilling life with lots of meaningful relationships with friends and family does. It's not unusual for asians parents to never show any love to their child. Asians have a high rate of suicide and depression, the culture is absolutely toxic and the young ones will get hit the hardest by it.
>>
I think it's just an asian thing just to see a way out then take it impulsively

It's not uncommon to hear about silicone valley kids jumping in front of trains for no obvious reason
t. asian
>>
>>35532965
london

Seriously though, how are Asian youth supposed to deal? It's not as if there's some place to go for support or to make friends, and even if there was people wouldn't go out of self consciousness

I think there are a lot of other youth in general who feel alone too, but it's intimidating when it seems like every one else has friends so you pretend that you do too
>>
real talk. she killed herself because she was asian. no one really likes to be asian desu
>>
>>35527115
you do realize that when they get old and need your help you can shit on them for being weak and needing help and essentially do to them what they did to you, minus the physical stuff?
or just never talk to them again
>>
>>35533794
you're taught to not disrespect your elders in asian culture, and pretty much any culture. It'd be a dick move to treat them like that when they put a roof over your head for 2 decades.
>>
i'm still confused as to what happened, can someone link me a story? like a news article or whatever you guys keep referencing?

from what i can tell she was just some korean girl who killed herself? thats it?
>>
>>35534371
Reverse search the image, her name is Eileen Kang. Her Facebook profile is still up. She hung herself in August. She was 17.
>>
>>35527394

I own that book!

in one part he argues for "ecocide" as revenge on mother nature for creating us

it's a trip
>>
>>35534458
just searched it up, i actually might have gone to middle school with this chick

L O L
i faintly remember and eileen kang and we have mutual friends..

what a shame

reminds me of some other kid in our class who died in some tragic car accident a few months ago

c'est la vie
it's unpredictable

crazy to think we can be gone at any moment, up to providence of course
>>
>>35533852
>>35533794
Don't hold a grudge on them, they fed and sheltered you till you're independent(possibly still are)

Instead bring those teachings to your kids and don't treat them like shit
>>
>>35529370
sometimes its post like these that scare me the most
>>
>>35518730
>why

>im a 5'5 ugly manlet, she could be my gf

I think she had enough reasons to kill herself, OP. She didn't need any more.
>>
>>35527115
Pretty much had the same for me. Though when I failed to get into a good college my parents gave up on me and somehow mellowed out. Probably since my younger brother is actually able to meet their expectations and 1/2 is good enough for them.
>>
File: sad apple.png (168KB, 500x173px) Image search: [Google]
sad apple.png
168KB, 500x173px
>>35535750
That really hurt me to read that.....
>>
>>35518730
She had Chad-tier jaw
>>
>>35518809
your world view is fucked man go outside
>>
>>35518730
You go to her school or just like looking at dead girls? If you did go to her school hit me up man, love to have a quick chat some time. Maybe we already even know each other!
>>
>>35518730
she would rather commit suicide than serve a manlet...
Thread posts: 203
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.