[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do black men hate black women? https://www.youtube.com/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

File: SiWCPPR.jpg (96KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
SiWCPPR.jpg
96KB, 960x960px
Why do black men hate black women?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HITuH3cnLsU
>>
>>35518704
Pink pussy is top notch.
>>
>>35518704
he is 100% right about black women
>>
>>35518704

At least he's not with a black tranny this time
>>
>>35518704
That video made me audibly kek.

It's true though
>>
Majority of them are really loud and annoying also their ego has no limits, they always want to be right and also they do really cruel things. Their herd mantality is really shitty too. One last thing, they arent loyal.
>>
Black guy here. I prefer black women. White women are overrated and they have cold pussy. I used to be into them before I went to college. Now, I wont look at a bland white girl twice
>>
File: 1488237686081.jpg (216KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1488237686081.jpg
216KB, 960x1280px
White women are the biggest whores around , im not surprised why so many people here worship asian women now.
>>
>>35519312

t. Black woman

Face it. Black woman aren't desirable at all from men of all races. Everyone knows white women are superior because they hold feminine traits. Black woman on the other hand are much more masculine.
>>
>>35519373
Not that anon but what should you do if you're a black female and want a comfy family and a supportive husband in a world where people assume you're like this >>35519135
>>
>>35519373
The pro for black women at least is their personality , its more bearable than dealing with stacy.

Women in general are shit so this is a moot discussion anyways
>>
>>35519373
No I agree with him. Asians rank first for me though. After that blacks, and after that whites.
>>
>>35518704

Based nigger man
>>
idk.
Why do some black men get off from BW being "jealous" of thier interracial relationships? most of the times I see a black guy with a non black woman in public they always give me this smug, self satisfied look, like im suppose to care. I dont have any animosity towards black men in interracial relationships at all. Do whatever makes you happy. Whenever I see a BW in an interracial relationship online there's always a bunch of BM sperging out about how shes a "race traitor" and a bunch of other nonsensical bs, even more than the reverse. Ive been out in public and had these type of black guys loudly talk about how much they hate BW; how "ghetto" they are, how much they suck, ect. just to get a reaction out of me and other black girls; even though the black girls in my area are nothing like that. Its fucking pathological how eager they are to shit on BW, its like a sport. And even if they are ghetto, so what? Inner city BM are just as "ghetto" as inner city BW are, so why stockpile so much hatred when they are exactly the same. I wish BM would just admit they just like fucking non BW because they find them more attractive, and stop pretending otherwise. I know that majority of them aren't like this but the small vocal minority of black dudes that are always complaining about BW are completely pathetic and irritating. In my experience If you live outside of a predominantly black area, the black guys will mostly be super self hating and despise black woman, which is why I usually steer clear and go after African born guys or try to find black guys that grew up around other black people.
>>
>>35519312
black guy here. i prefer white women because they are soft, smell good, and have tight and hot pussys that leak like a faucet.
>way better than animal-like pussy, im just keeping it real
>>
>>35519816
>way better than animal-like pussy
>animal-like pussy

This is ironic seeing as how all the dog and horse fucking videos always feature a white woman.
>>
>>35519981
yet black men would STILL fuck them over you, negress

HOW does THAT make YOU feel?
>>
>>35520036
Why are you taking out your anger towards Shaniquas on sad black fembots? We're shy virgins too.
>>
I'm just a black guy who wants an Asian. Kms
>>
>>35520036
>yet black men would STILL fuck them over you, negree

>implying i'm a female

And on average they don't.

>mfw people use celebrities and dating site data to try to support their idiotic claims

The fact that remains is that celebrities don't make up majority of the population.

Dating web sites are for people who are bottom of the barrel tier. You're either fat, disgusting, ugly, or looking for an ego boost if you're on a dating site. I don't see how those numbers would matter either, especially when you take into consideration how many people are on dating sites vs the world's population.

>>35520110
I'm not a black fembot. I'm not a female. Just a black guy but thanks anyway anon but retards are going to be retards.
>>
>>35518704
Reverse, black women HATE black men, and consider hating black men a social justice issue

There is a reason why all black feminists fuck white guys only
>>
>>35519981
I always knew Common Filth was a butthurt black woman who need no man
>>
>>35518704
>one person has opinion
>WHY DOES EVERYONE WHO FITS THIS DESCRIPTION HAVE THIS OPINION
and 4chan gets mad when anyone compares them to reddit
>>
White guy here, I'm in favor of this. Means more black women for me. Black women are so much hotter.
>>
>>35520110
probably has nothing better to do or just trolling. a lot of black dudes like this take out thier race based anger on black women; like somehow shitting on us and fucking non black women will elevate them from thier shitty life situations. its ridiculous. don't waste your time trying to appeal to these type of dudes, they are beyond help and aren't worth it and trying to reach thier standards will make you feel like shit. find a cool Black/Non black dude to devote your energy on instead.
>>
>>35520203
The fact that black men treat black women like shit wont change a thing. Black women are to racially proud to actually do anything about it.
>>
>>35520110
>>35520232
we'z innocentz we'z dindu nuffinz

fuck you, negresses

whenever you whores get in a group of 2 or more, you shit on any black man who isn't a tall, muscular, chiseled god-king NFL football player

other races of girls don't do this

black "women" are TRASH
>>
File: 1489467877727.jpg (140KB, 1552x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1489467877727.jpg
140KB, 1552x1152px
>>35520272
>racist white guy larping as a idiot black dude.
nice b8 m8 i r8 8/8.
>>
>>35520166
>thinking bottom of the barrel tier people are confident enough to use dating sites

kek'd
>>
>>35520328
w/e makes you feel better about yourself, bebe, you disgusting gorilla negress
>>
>>35520266
Well I've fucked my share of black women. They're hot as hell.
>>
>>35520331
But they can and they do. It's the same reason why you faggots make threads drumming up the courage to make a shitty tinder. Dating sites are filled with bottom of barrel tier people because for many of them it's their last and for some their only hope of finding a significant other.
>>
>>35520272
>other races of girls don't do this

And yet you faggots cry and moan about "Stacys" and how awful they are lmao you sound like a pansy ass hypocritical faggot
>>
>>35520369
Yeah, i'm not saying it's impossible to find black chicks hungry for white/arab/asian/latino dick, but the black girls that black men actually talk shit about will never venture out of their race.
>>
>>35520421
Yeah fair enough. I suppose the black women I go for are usually fairly educated and frequently repressed.
>>
>>35518704
Because everybody hates black women?
They are Orkish and disgusting
>>
>>35518704
Here's how the ranking goes.

- Everybody wants white men.
- Black men are fetishized by almost everyone but no one actually loves them
- White women are fetishized specifically by black men, but are often seen as shallow and materialistic
- Nobody wants black women

That's just how it is.
>>
>>35519791
The same way white whores get off on random men being jealous and giving her hateful glances.

It's destructive and will only end in misery.
>>
>>35519412
>majority
Depends on ages mostly, there are mature ones but the majority are bad
>>
>>35518704
>black women deserve to get gassed and euthanized and hurt really bad

damn this nigga is cold
>>
>>35519412
Realize that this is r9k, and not representative of normies. There are definitely men who are interested in starting a comfy family with an adoring wife.

>>35519791
>the black guys will mostly be super self hating and despise black woman

I am self-hating, but I don't hate black women. Tbh, I know it's anecdotal evidence, and I am in college, but most of the black women I interact with are quiet, qt, and caring.

I'm not attracted to them because of the self-hatred, and me being the only black kid for multiple grades and having to suffer all the black jokes from my "friends", i.e. the people I followed around. I had no dignity or self-respect, and it fucked me over.
>>
>>35518704
Talking about the lower classes
they dont act very womenly
not particularly good mother

tommy sotomayor has talked about it alot on youtube along with problems the black community face and how some of them are self inflicted
>>
>>35520914
Yeah he's pretty much right though
>>
>>35518704

Fuck this is the funniest shit I've seen all week

Recruit this man
>>
>>35520110

Fuck off hoe you go for chad too
>>
How do black guys feel about black girls and white dudes?
How do white girls feel about black girls and white dudes?
>>
>>35520915

Thanks for the honesty. You'll grow out of it, I did.
Stop looking down on other "ghetto" or "bad" black people and stop thinking non black people will think differently of you because your "educated" or "one of the good ones" (because they really don't, truth be told) and realize that were all in this together and your self hatred will lessen. Keep your chin up and if you don't have any pride fake it till you make it. Its hard when you've been raised in a culturally white environment but try to connect with other black people as much as you can. I hope you dumped your shitty friends.
>>
>>35518704
Uncle ruckus IRL
>>
>>35521416
Doesn't mean I hate non-Chads for taking up space. I have a CS degree so that would mean I spent four years mocking 90% of my classmates daily.
>>
>>35520166
Im a black guy and every black guy would prefer white/latina/asian its just sometimes it jsnt available to them especially if theyre super ghetto. So they settle for sheboons over being a virgin
>>
File: 8x10-IMG_5629.jpg (351KB, 576x720px) Image search: [Google]
8x10-IMG_5629.jpg
351KB, 576x720px
white women and black men are the superior breeding pair
>>
>>35523707
Asian + Black is always better than White + Black
>>
File: hopesolo.jpg (327KB, 924x1280px) Image search: [Google]
hopesolo.jpg
327KB, 924x1280px
>>35523736

FEED ME NIGGER COCKS
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.