[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no japanese gf I'M WHITE AND TALL 4CHAN SAYS I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: winner-31.jpg (75KB, 580x531px) Image search: [Google]
winner-31.jpg
75KB, 580x531px
>tfw no japanese gf

I'M WHITE AND TALL 4CHAN SAYS I automatically get a Japanese gf where is she??? Japanese females are the most pleasing things to look at in the world! I love this girl's features so much, it almost looks alien like but yet so hot to me.
>>
>>35518067
Kys my man . Orgino.
>>
>>35518322
I want to ram my cock down that giraffe neck of hers. And watch her eyes budge out.
>>
>>35518067
Sorry, they are for bbc only

The white god era is over
>>
You will be a loser no matter where you are in the world, you can't fool yourself.
>>
File: eHVGoME.png (414KB, 800x720px) Image search: [Google]
eHVGoME.png
414KB, 800x720px
>>35518067
>I'M WHITE AND TALL 4CHAN SAYS I automatically get a Japanese gf where is she???
There are fucks like you who literally get college degrees just to get hired in ALT programs for the sole purpose of getting Japanese pussy.
Worked along side them and they literally bitch and moan about the exact same thing. The only culture shock they got is that Japan's woman are just like American woman with UNIQUE personalities and the whole perpetuated myth of all of them being obedient, loyal, and submissive is just one huge fucking lie. If you're a loser robot in the US then you'll be a loser robot in Japan.

And yes I am projecting a little bit.
>>
>>35518067
nice shill thread senpai

sage
>>
>>35521201
Top kek jokes on you i already know asians love me and white girls hate me and im white i have already tested it
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.