[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else completely aimless every day? What do you fill your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: 1415477626124.png (24KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
1415477626124.png
24KB, 509x411px
Anyone else completely aimless every day?

What do you fill your endless free time with?
>>
Way too much anime

I started working recently and now I can only watch a sane amount of anime though
>>
>>35516533
imagining how every girl that passes by my window would look naked and how i'd fuck them
>>
File: 1488742178125.jpg (82KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1488742178125.jpg
82KB, 768x1024px
>>35516533
video games, sleep, smoking, movies, and 4chan.
>>
I started editing wikipedia. Our local one only has about 155k articles and there's always a lot of stuff to do.
>>
File: 1471904685602.jpg (45KB, 530x805px) Image search: [Google]
1471904685602.jpg
45KB, 530x805px
waste my time smoking weed, vidya, movies, animu etc, everything that keeps your thought away from everything real.

untill now i thought this was fine, but i don't know anymore, im 24 soon..
>>
Been playing a lot of league of legends this week. Before that I was catching up on the newest games I pirated. Civilization 6, fallout 4, GTA 5. Dark souls 3 is too hard for me, im still on the first level. I really dont enjoy single player games much anymore, but I'm burnt out on multiplayer games too. I'm not happy sitting alone in my room playing video games but I wouldnt be happy doing much else... im pretty depressed. Have been for a long time. I also have to feel bad that everybody is pressuring me to get a job but I'm sure Im autistic or have a similar mental disorder and it makes it hard to communicate with people.
>>
alcohol, vidya, and really not much else
the past 6 months feel like merely 3 weeks have passed, every day just blends into the other
>>
>>35516533
I make memes and have constant thoughts of existential dread.
>>
File: 1462604202793.jpg (9KB, 313x161px) Image search: [Google]
1462604202793.jpg
9KB, 313x161px
post unfunny comments all across 4chan, collect reaction pics, organize folders and back em up, binge watch tv shows and fall asleep to youtube videos
>>
On my days off I think about working, and on my work days I work. I also get high every day.
>>
Listen to and buy inordinate amounts of music
>>
>>35517053
>e
how depressing
>>
Watch tv. Right now I dont want to get out of bed because it and the fap I'm going to have to tonight are the only things I have to look forward to. I'm almost 26
>>
I guess this is the problem with Neets and young men. There's no goal, something you could work towards to, and future looks dark anyway.
>>
There's booze and weed and food. There's 4chan (that's a big one), anime, movies and video games.

Most of my thoughts are spent worrying about women even though I don't talk to any of them. I don't have many friends to speak of either, but I don't think about males very often. I also think about how much I wanna die every time I have to go to class, how much I hate being socially inept and how I'd sacrifice my left nut if it meant fucking the girl seated next to me once.

I'd say most of my time is spent on my mind.
>>
I've never before had a schedule I liked, but I think I'm reaching a sweet spot now

>MON morning and WED evening philosophy classes with some friends (doubles as social time)
>MON evening and FRI evening violin class

between these I do some translations for hire and play video games. The money isn't great, just under minimum wage, but I decided my personal definition of not suffering is more important than having stable income. I plan on paying back some 1000 euro in debts this year.
>>
>>35517003
Might as well end it then, bud2
>>
>>35516533
Yes.

I smoke weed, drink, and try to sleep, but can't. The only thing I'm looking forward to is the last Dark Souls DLC.
>>
>>35516996
I can relate to this.

What are we to do about it? Suicide seems like the wrong solution.
>>
>>35517173
That's something everyone faces. It's why a lot of people turn to religion even if they aren't actually particularly religious.
There's an empty hole in Western society that buying shit clearly does not fill. The genesis of the modern outrage culture is boredom.
>>
File: GONDOLA.jpg (409KB, 1000x697px) Image search: [Google]
GONDOLA.jpg
409KB, 1000x697px
>Volunteer
>Go out with unemployed friends
>Clean up the room every couple of days
>Improve drawing skills
>Animu (very recently)
It's much easier when you have someone who also go through the same shit. I wish I have enough money to travel tho.
>>
Work, go home and cook dinner, play some vidya and fall asleep. At least Death Grip's comin to town in a few months.
>>
>>35517375

Travelling is amazing. I've only done it once and it wasn't even real travelling, but the feeling of being in a new place and seeing something new feels really good.

Unfortunately not good enough to prevent you from wanting to die, but as long as you don't have that problem, it's really great.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.