[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 20 >still virgin >have 22 year old sister >sister

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 8nLFCVP.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
8nLFCVP.png
51KB, 657x527px
>be 20
>still virgin
>have 22 year old sister
>sister was put up for adoption when she was a baby
>meeting up with her for the first time
>both live in different states
>we both return to home city, hang out for a week
>she's incredible and very open about everything
>finds out im still virgin
>week goes on and the day before my flight back she suggests we have sex
>wut.png
>nervous but eventually say fuck it
>she drives me to a hotel, pays for the room, and lets me fuck her
>mind blowing
>she returns back home the next day and so do I
>now we talk on a daily basis online and on phone about anything and everything

Is what we did normal? Could I get in trouble for it? Did I screw up the chance to ever have a normal relationship with her?
>>
>>35516329
I'm not very good at greentext obviously
>>
>>35516329

I'll take things that never happened for 500, Alex.

Origami
>>
>>35516329
Technically yes
Happens all the time especially in the middle east and Africa. It's rare for smart people to do
>>
>>35516358
Every fucking place I try to tell people about this they call it b8
>>
>>35516360
Could I be arrested for it?
>>
>>35516329
>Did I screw up the chance to ever have a normal relationship with her?
You fucked your own sister. You should know the answer.
>>
Why are you thinking about trouble? She suggested the idea,not you
>>
>>35516374
no it's just incest. if she was like 12 you'd be in a lot of shit
>>
>>35516374
Not that I'm aware of. I've seen brother sister marriages in my state. I live in California. If you want to fuck your sister go do it
>>
>>35516409
She might as well been a stranger, we never even seen pictures of each other before maybe a year or two ago.

But that's the thing, is it healthy to do what we did and is it okay or should we try to turn it around and have a normal brother sister relationship? Because we would both like to continue with it but I don't know how smart that would be.
>>
>>35516432
Well I mean I wouldn't want her to get in trouble for that either
>>
>>35516329
>Is what we did normal?
Not the same but I had sex with my cousin after meeting for the first time as adults. I think there's a scientific reason behind it. You feel a connection but you dont have the taboo because you didnt grow up together.
>>
>>35516329

What you two have is GSA.
it is an attraction like no other you will experience your whole life.
incest is illegal in some places (look up your local laws)

regardless you two are madly in love with each other and denying it would hurt you both.

just ask yourself if you have ever met someone who upon introducing themselves handed you birth certificate/ID/wedding papers/any legal document.?

then fuck it you love her and she loves you. if you are happy why should the rest of the world care? and why should you?
>>
>>35516374
>>35516455
I think it might be illegal to actually marry your immediate family in some states, though I don't think any of those archaic laws about "unnatural sexual acts" are still on the books. If they are, they're literally never enforced, because how would one even prove it?
>>
>>35516466
>I wouldn't want her to get in trouble for that either
r u srs?
>>
>>35516329
If she's really not your biological sister than it's not incest. Now fuck off normalscum.
Reminder to always sage those kind of threads, robots.
>>
File: thungur.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
thungur.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>35516768

It's his biological sister, that was left for adoption to another family, you retard.

Learn to read, you fucking potato.
>>
>>35516840
>being proxy triggered for a normalfag
you have no grit
>>
>>35516329
Was it one time thing or do you there could be something more?
>>
sounds fukken awesome m8 grats
>>
>>35516329
Your fanfiction really sucks desu
>>
>>35516329

just dont have kids
>>
>>35516329
I actually believe you. This is some shit a girl who was abandoned by her parents would do. She wants to make you love her and dependent on her so you won't abandon her and the only way she knows how to do this is with her vagina.
>>
Depends on your state if you're from the United States

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_regarding_incest_in_the_United_States
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.