[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT write a letter to someone who may or may not read it, don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: letter.jpg (17KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
letter.jpg
17KB, 400x300px
ITT write a letter to someone who may or may not read it, don't forget to include initials!
>>
Dear OP,
You suck. Like a ton. You suck so many dicks that all the roasties in the world will go hungry thanks to you. I hope you're proud of yourself you massive faggot.
Sincerely,
A
>>
Dear A,

I can't tell you how much you've meant to me over these past two years. We're not together anymore but I'll always see you as someone with so much integrity and someone who has bettered my life. I wish you the best and I sincerely wish that you find someone perfect for you. I know I wasn't that person, and sometimes I still get sad that I'm not. I guess some things just arent meant to be, right?
>>
You have taken from me everything and left me with nothing.

And yet you keep taking.
>>
>>35516576
I take it and I eat it and poop it into your mouth. You poop it back out and the cycle continues.
>>
dear b
what's the deal with those new tumblers in the break room cupboard?
am i allowed to use them or what?
thanks
>>
File: Screenshot_20170305-201704.jpg (1MB, 1440x1897px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170305-201704.jpg
1MB, 1440x1897px
Michael John Ford.

You are a cunt. I hope you get cancer for your birthday this year. May God have mercy on your soul, because I certainly won't.

I didn't realise that good baptist boys were rapists, fornicatiors and compulsive liars.

Not Abby
>>
Dear V,
I don't know what to do next. You seem so nice, and yet so far away from letting me being friends with you again. Are you waiting for something? Is it some kind of test for me? I am so confused!
I'm still sorry for everything I caused you. I don't know if you belived me when I said that I can't live without you. I hope you did.
Sorry for bothering you. I don't know if I need to move on.
Love,
A. L.
>>
yeah I'm going to kill myself if this goes on any longer.

I'm not even asking for something that would fucking cost you anything. Just the truth, that's it.

You could just give me a fucking print out and that would be good enough.

Considering all that you fuckfaces took from me...
>>
B,
I think about you way more than any man should. I know that we probably will never be together and that is fine but I will never forget you. It's not right for me to feel this way about you but I cannot change it. I promise I won't ever hurt you babygirl because you deserve so much better.
I hope you have good health and a charmed life.
Love,
Mr. J
>>
Dear P.S.
Peter Peter pumpkin eater

Fsu all day
>>
whatever this bullshit is you are hurting me more than helping me. I know I'm your entertainment but I can't fucking entertain you if I'm dead now can I?
>>
One day I'll just be a distant memory, you probably wish it was already like that, sometimes I wish it was too.
>>
the worst fucking part is that every day you make me wait it's another day of my life stolen from me.

I can't do anything about how shitty my life is because you fucks designed my life to be shitty. I'm in this situation because you motherfuckers actively torture me. I just wanted to be with my gf but nope, you fuckers took that from me as well.

I post on this fake fucking board through an incredibly censored and altered internet so even my online life is shit. I have NO friends to talk to because you filter/intercept/mimic (poorly) the person I'm trying to talk to.

I truly could have had a nice successful career and family if I wasn't the pawn in your fucking reality show against my will.

THE WORST FUCKING PART?

Every day you steal from me because my time is already cut short from the diseases I was born with. I have 10 years to live (less than that actually livable) and YOU STILL FUCKING PISS AROUND STEALING WHAT TIME I HAVE LEFT.

EVERY FUCKING DAY YOU ARE ROBBING ME OF MY LIFE.

FUICKING FREE ME YOU PIECES OF CUNTS WRAPPED IN DICK FAT BACON I HATE YOU ALL
>>
Dear H,

You are our GOD.

Yours respectfully,
some autistic neo-nazi aryan-wannabe Chester Bennington.
>>
Good night. I love you. Stay well.
>>
R,

I don't know what to say. I just wanna talk to you. I lost. I can't stop thinking about you. It's no longer are purely sexual thing. Just talking to you would make me happier. But I don't know what to say.

-N
>>
>>35516276
Are you J? Please tell me the initials.
>>
>>35516953

you sound like my spastic ex girlfriend

if that's you rebecca you should probably just actually kill yourself instead of pretending to for attention :^)
>>
>>35516183
I don't want this thread to die. Clearly there's someone with something to say.
>>
dear alex
i found a picture of your student days recently. the image is small but probably i guess that the girl next to you is your girlfriend. perhaps you'll still be with that girlfriend. that image just blew my mind.
>>
C,
I think I might be developing a bit of a saviour complex over you, but you do kind of need to be saved. I do actually love you, though
Sorry not that sorry,
R
>>
Dear D,

Dunno if >>35453794 was you but if it was, I'm sorry. Sorry I lead you on to somewhere unhealthy for the both of us. I hope you're doing okay.

R
>>
R,
I feel so sad and alone and I want to tell you. But I also don't want to burden you with my problems. You are dealing with enough. Also, sorry I stink so bad. I don't know what's up with that. I was the "dead mouse". Didn't have the heart to tell you. Part of me hopes I'm dying. Decomposing from the inside. Pretty gross, huh? Anyway, I love you. Today, it's snowing. Take care of yourself.
J
>>
Dear J.P

I don't have the balls to ask you out for a drink, you'll have to make the first move if you are interested too.

J
>>
>>35520123
What? Why? How would she know? Girls don't usually think they are supposed to do that, unless they are madly in love with you for example.
>>
M
I'm really sorry but I don't feel comfortable giving you my number. Please don't stab me when I tell you this IRL
T
>>
dear T,
I just wanna kiss, fuck and suck. Dont get me drunk this time. It can be good, trust me.
d
>>
Hey, I'm sorry I'm so tied down by reality. As I make more friends my longing to get out of here grows. I want to drive across the country, and visit the strangers I've grown to care about. I read stories from robots about how they have visited people before, or how they plan to backpack across the country or how they left home and "couch surfed" over a summer. I read about neets who live on their own off government money. Sometimes I wish I had issues, maybe I do, I've been told I do, as a joke and not as a joke, but I'd be ashamed to actually claim any sort of neetbux, I'm vehemently against it so that'd also make me a hypocrite, and so I slave away while anon gets 2000 a month because he's "on the spectrum". I make connections with people solely on the basis that they might serve as a ticket to some kind of adventure. I lie to people about my hobbies, tell them I do all sorts of things that really I just want to do. Maybe one day I'll stop making excuses and get my driver's license, get back into photography, videography and editing, start livestreaming again, drop that mixtape I've jokingly teased over the last 3 years, get /fit/, paint, draw, hell, maybe one day I'll complete at least one of the old games sitting on my computer. I'm not really tied down by reality as much as I am by myself.

This letter isn't to you, or anyone really, for that matter, but it is from me.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.