[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 23 >virgin >work at a chill job that basically resembles

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: animeme.jpg (70KB, 960x633px) Image search: [Google]
animeme.jpg
70KB, 960x633px
>be 23
>virgin
>work at a chill job that basically resembles a high school classroom
>meet 18 year old qt
>display MASSIVE amounts of autism
>she giggles at most of it however sometimes she's obviously bewildered as fuck
>lately shes been talking to me a lot more
>the other day I told a joke and she touched me on the hip and held it there for a bit
>she keeps getting more and more touchy in the last few days

Am I autistic or does she want the dick?
>>
>virgin
>has had physical contact with a female
... baka
>>
I got an 18 year old gf when I was 22 year old virgin working minimum wage job. I have faith in you.
>>
>>35515808
She is probably making fun of you and doing it for the lolz.

Atleast thats what I think anytime displays any interest in me.
>>
>>35515808
As a normie scum, it sounds like she's into you.
>>35516029
Wtf people act interested to make fun of others? That doesn't make any sense... How are they making fun of anyone?
>>
>>35515808
here's the thing op, no robot gets laid until they truly give up on ever having sex or even feeling loved. once they get to that point they stop being autistic, they stop fearing women, and they become confident. they don't act like total autists around women because they don't treat women like they want somthing from them because they don't think they will get anything. you are not some fucboi who only wants sex but at the same time you are not some creep. what you become is a genuine human with hopes and dreams and fears and pain. so to be honest mate just be who you are, what you want will come and she might just be that
>>
>Also working cucky wagie job
>Infatuated with girl at work after working only 1 shift with her
>Don't get scheduled with her for 2 weeks straight
>Keep hoping we will work together
>never happens
>>
>New coworker
>always makes conversation (and continues/likes my brand of tism) with me/smiles at me
>Gives nothing on messenger other than 1 line replies, if even that
>>
these threads honestly are retarded. How can a single human being with a brain be so fucking dumb
>>
>>35516060
>Wtf people act interested to make fun of others? That doesn't make any sense... How are they making fun of anyone?
oh how niaive you are
>>
>>35516221
>How can a single human being with a brain be so fucking dumb

What did she mean by this
>>
>>35516060
Did you not go to high school?
>>
She's probably interested in getting into a relationship with you OP.
Just keep on doing as you have been, but perhaps ask her on a date.
>>
>>35516130
literally the most normalfag bee urself tier bullshit I've read all morning
fuck off
>>
>>35516060
>Wtf people act interested to make fun of others? That doesn't make any sense... How are they making fun of anyone?
you serious?
>>
>>35515808
Every time I read such a story I'm reminded of my seemingly legitimately autistic acquaintance that thought a whole bunch of bartenders and flight attendands and store clerks were hitting on him.

The real answer is that we don't know because your perception of reality is so distorded we can't trust it.
>>
>>35516130
"just b urself bruh"
shut the fuck up normie scum
>>
>>35516156
that happened to me at my last job. Then in a week I found out she already banged two of my coworkers. Don't trust women.
>>
File: 1489033273353.jpg (34KB, 396x388px) Image search: [Google]
1489033273353.jpg
34KB, 396x388px
>tfw op doesn't know what down syndrome is but you can't bear to tell him
>>
>>35516130
That only works if you're good looking and at least somewhat socially competent with normal hobbies.

I reached that state, but I'm ugly and my interests are shitposting, lurking, genre fiction and youtube, basically, so no girl will ever like me.
>>
>>35517088
Nah even if you're autistic the intentionally touching you stuff is a surefire sign they're attracted to you
>>
>>35520495
I am an autist and I can beg to differ. Senior year of high school a girl got handsy with me, grabbed my hand a lot, made excuses to hug me, grab my arm, etc. I figured she did this to all her guy friends but watched a bit and she did not touch other guys. Asked her out and got turned down, told me some bullshit excuse.

Anyway moral of the story is you can never know for certain if a girl's hitting on you or not.
>>
>>35520634
Possible she was into you but didn't realize it, or liked you and didn't want to "ruin your friendship by dating". Or she was just pitying you for your autism if you're really that aspie. Girls are fucking weird senpai. In high school especially they don't have all their ducks in a row, literal chads get turned down by girls who like them for silly insecurity reasons. Wish I was gay sometimes tbqh
>>
>>35516029
No I don't think so, I think women are too afraid of rape to play with men like that. If she didn't find him attractive she would try to avoid all contact to not give off the wrong impression.
>>
You are autistic AND she wants the dick.

Consider yourself lucky.
>>
What kind of job do you have, op?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.