[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've never met anyone worthwhile here and I don't think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (394KB, 1500x1231px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
394KB, 1500x1231px
I've never met anyone worthwhile here and I don't think I want to. Who would you like to talk to and why? Don't jump into the whole "bemybforgf.bmp" straight away, just aim for friendship and consider anything else an added bonus. Post your specs and stats for whoever's interested.
>>
>>35515427
someone who either likes sports, role playing video games, or ASMR youtube videos. these are my main interests.

oh, and someone actually intelligent.
>>
>>35515427
If you're honestly looking for friendship here, you've made a terrible mistake
>>
>>35515452

>oh, and someone actually intelligent

wrong board senpai. you've flown too close to the sun now.
>>
>>35515427
Its cause most people cant hold a conversation. Like at all. After 2/3 days yall run out of things to say. R9k wont have interesting people to talk to cause that requires you to have done interesting stuff in your life.

When I talk to people on here it feels so one sided cause they cant respond and carry a conversation.
>>
>>35515427
Honestly, I wouldn't want to meet with anyone here. I don't care to have anymore friends, the one I've had since middle school is enough for me.

I just come here to shitpost, vent, etc.
>>
>>35515472
it's a wishlist, not a request.
>>
>>35515458
Actually all I was suggesting is that people set their sights lower; achieving friendship is still less farfetched than a potential relationship.
>>
A girl who likes Dominions 4, Grand Strategy or Roguelikes.
>>
>>35515427
I like talking to people who wanna have genuine intimate moments, someone who values meaningful pain and being vulnerable with someone
who likes holding people while they're hurting because it's meaningful and we're all gonna die someday and all you can do is just be here and die with each other
but not like in a negative way in a romantic way like
touching each other's wounds
i was just arguing with people in a different thread

you can message my kik I guess it's illiedillie
or post your contact stuff
20 f usa i kinda just want friends but i don't really know what it means to be friends because i have very few social boundaries

also if you like to read or watch movies or something that's cool too

i read and paint and write poems and watch shows and anime and i've been wanting to make a comic but i'm not exactly sure what kind of story arc it would follow, if you wanna talk about project ideas like that, i'd like that too
>>
>Post your specs and stats for whoever's interested.
>>>/soc/
>>
>>35515427
I met one guy from here for a drug deal
>>
>>35515543
Dudeeeee I wanna make a comic and/or manga. I love storytelling and writing. I write plays.
>>
>>35515575

>/soc/

Yeah I remember requesting to meet normies didn't I.

>>35515580
How'd that go down?
>>
>>35515671
>How'd that go down?
Fine. Got me out of the house for awhile at least. Didnt hear from him again, hopefully it didnt kill him or anything.
>>
>>35515581
fuck yeah I've been thinking about doing a screenplay of some sort for a short film maybe
plays are awesome though, share some stuff with me
how can I contact you?
>>
>>35515684
Kik me. Its skeazor. I wrote and directed this one hilarious play about jesus during his angsty teenage years. But ive been itching to do a short film
>>
>>35515713
>one hilarious play about jesus during his angsty teenage years
god that sounds like garbage
>>
>>35515718
It opened up with jesus coming onstage and Joseph yelling " come back in her jesus and finish your chores" from offstage. To which jesus replied "whatever Joseph, youre not my real dad" when the curtains were closing after it was done I had them play the Seinfeld theme.
>>
>>35515680
Smack, pharmas? Some obscure RC perhaps.
>>
>>35515580
was it the cops or did you score
>>
>>35515745

sounds like a really bad sitcom
>>
>>35515836
>>35515819
It was mushrooms and 5 X pills. Last message I got from him he was very high and /supercomfy/ so that's something.
>>
>>35515874
i'm keen to try shrooms but woul wait til it's with a friend who was experience. Gotta get a friend first
>>
>>35515839
That was the point. It was based off things like Seinfeld and family ties. Mary mother of jesus was played by a dude in drag.
>>
>>35515671
>Yeah I remember requesting to meet normies didn't I.
You requested to meet the people that are interested in meeting, and that was pretty recent, so yeah, I'd hope you would remember it.
>>
>>35515427
>image.jpg
get out dumb roastie
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 570x456px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 570x456px
>>35515925
Very funny wise guy but I'd suggest this one's best taken outside if you know what's good for yer
>>
>>35515874

Oh, I respect that senpai. Even he'd taken all five caps he probably would've loved to tell the tale.
>>
>>35515475
You're probably pretty boring yourself.
>>
>>35515427
If I was worthwhile I wouldn't be here.
>>
>>35516598
I pride myself on being able to hold a conversation about many different topics. I dont think im boring at all. Im not saying everyone is boring. Just that one on one many of them completely blank and habe no experience
>>
>>35516664
>I pride myself

kill youareself
>>
>>35515475
I have been to 22 countries, know 9 languages, am well-versed in all subjects of human knowledge, have killed a man, seen over 600 animes, logged over 30,000 hours on steam, had sex with 4 women at once, am a certified chef, and can benchpress more 400 lbs.

You couldn't pay me enough to spend even one second in my presence, kiddo.
>>
File: 1488484064987.png (6KB, 252x256px) Image search: [Google]
1488484064987.png
6KB, 252x256px
>>35516717
Hey I don't have much going for me let me have this

>>35516744
Ugh my grandfather was like that. too far on the other side of the spectrum. People who have done so much stuff just brag about themselves and can't relate to normal people. They make bad friends.
>>
OP here, didn't imagine this would still be up but if anyone wants to chat sometime that'd be cool, hmu

24 year old Australian guy here. Laid-back more often than not but don't let that intimidate you, I'm still depressively moody at times.
>>
>>35515427
>Don't jump into the whole "bemybforgf.bmp" straight away, just aim for friendship
desu anon I'm with you on that one.
I can get enough sex of tinder but it's all with boring normies that I don't actually want to spend any time talking to.

I just want some some nerdy robot that I can >Check out new restaurants with and have long conversations about /pol/itics, philosophy, science or nature
>Take hiking, camping or urban exploring
>Have long evenings in playing boardgames, /tg/ or watching whatever nerdy tv shows she likes
>Bounce travel plans off each other
>>
>>35517368
Sure. Kind of miss the omegle threads, it was less personal, think that made it easier for some robots.
>>
>>35518056

I'm just about to go to bed, but swing me your email if you'd like. I need to make a new kik/skype at some stage.
>>
>>35515427
>I've never met anyone worthwhile here
Why would i want to a person who already has low opinion of me before talking?
>>
>>35518361

My conclusion could be based on a number of factors here, sorry you're so screamingly insecure that you take it as a personal reflection upon yourself.

Maybe I've only spoken to a handful of people, in actuality.
>>
>>35516744

>killed a man

Story?

I also dont believe even half of what you said, you wouldnt be on this board if even a fraction of what you said is true.
>>
>>35518736
nice autism

oreganol
>>
>>35518736
>being this retarded

>inb4 "baha im just being stupid i r o n i c a l l y xD!"
>>
File: l04he (5).jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
l04he (5).jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>35518795
>>35518811

>falling for obvious bait

Kekking at you fags
>>
I just want to talk to a girl who is addicted to masturbation with various large objects.
Why? Because it's my fetish and I don't know how else I'd eventually get into a relationship with a girl like that otherwise.
>>
>>35515427
I would like to talk about intellectual prosperity, gaining knowledge. In general it would be great to have an intellectual conversation, although that is a subjective term. I would also like to talk about politics, science, books, our insights and theories about world, intellect, music, things that make us feel a certain way.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.