[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw disgusting mixed brown halfbreed >tfw no beautiful

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

>tfw disgusting mixed brown halfbreed
>tfw no beautiful white master to teach me how to be pure and divine like him

i was so close to being perfect master please help me
>>
File: 1488183243016.png (191KB, 480x301px) Image search: [Google]
1488183243016.png
191KB, 480x301px
>>35515408
Halfbreed of what?
If you got some Spaniard(south america)+ white in you that ain't so bad
If you landed the black + white then i hope you didn't inherit their hair, lips or nose
if you did you got fucked from the get go because nobody is into potato noses, bee stung lips and nappy hair
>>
>>35515454
puerto rican and white
>>
File: 1485587637195.png (2MB, 1026x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1485587637195.png
2MB, 1026x1536px
>>35515492
That ain't even a bad combo as long as you didn't get any weird features from the mixing
Also i think it's strange how some people worship the whites, being "white" is mostly about your behavior and attitude, blacks disown their own people once they make it out because they act too "white"
So if you're a brown mixed you can just act like a decent human being and i think most people will just accept you as you are
Only blacks have completely ruined their race reputation to the point where seeing their skin color makes people want to avoid them and their drama

TLDR; Act decent, dress decent and you'll be fine, manners are always a plus too
>>
>>35515621
wow this is actually 100% true. i never thought an actual good post could be made on this board.
>>
I hate being mixed, I wish God had not made me this way and I was aborted.
>>
File: large (1).jpg (164KB, 500x425px) Image search: [Google]
large (1).jpg
164KB, 500x425px
>>35515731
whenever I hear liberals talk about how racemixing is good, or "this is how americans will look in 50 years and it's beautiful", it makes me want to vomit. No one should be made to feel this way. I don't know what I fucking am
>>
File: 0e88096e4bc24159552f48a831b52055.jpg (324KB, 929x1329px) Image search: [Google]
0e88096e4bc24159552f48a831b52055.jpg
324KB, 929x1329px
>>35515703
The born white aren't as shit as media makes us out to be, culture is the most important thing / ability to adapt to the culture of west
And all you need to do to adapt to western culture is behave properly, if you really want to blend in avoid wearing very culture specific clothing / accessories,
straight pants and collar shirt for males and you've blend in, for women you can check what college girls or business women are wearing or just go for a plainish dress, or just jeans and some shirt

>>35515731
Being mixed isn't bad, as long as you weren't raised to act like a cholo or thug you will be just fine

>>35515778
The only reason you're feeling this way is because neither of the host races you spawned from accepts you, being mixed by itself is not that big of a deal
Choose your race with culture and adapt, most people don't care if you're a bit mixed as long as you behave properly and don't start any shit
The ones that blame the mixed kid for their parents choice to breed outside race are asshats, even for a racist person it lacks logic, you didn't choose to be born into mixed parents so giving you shit over it is pointless
Then again i doubt anyone would choose to be born black either but the full blooded blacks could do something about their communities, their ghetto culture and disowning their own for being successful is what is going to keep them down forever

All in all being mixed gives you two doors, both sides might be hesitant at first but as long as you aren't trying to join some KKK or black panthers shit they should accept you regardless of your birth and pedigree
Might be bit tougher to join the blacks though but good news is that blacks are assholes and you shouldn't try to join them, pick your door and join the culture you like
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.