[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are NOT a true robot unless you have medication. Post medication

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: 1488838550816-r9k.gif (52KB, 828x472px) Image search: [Google]
1488838550816-r9k.gif
52KB, 828x472px
You are NOT a true robot unless you have medication.

Post medication

>prozac + risperidone
>>
prozac and ritalin
>>
File: 1487338203325.png (177KB, 540x610px) Image search: [Google]
1487338203325.png
177KB, 540x610px
>estrogen
>spironolactone
>>
I'm too scared of doctors
and i dislike meds
>>
>>35514718
>>estrogen
>>spironolactone
BRISBANE
>>
Claritin
>>
the floop girl
>>
i don't need it, but i get my doctor to prescribe me vyvanse so i can do my homework. otherwise it's almost impossible to motivate myself
>>
ok? good for you, the kikes got you hooked on drugs. congratulations, you're a slave now. have fun ! you're in no position to say whos a robot and who isn't, faggot
>>
lithium venlafaxine oxazepam.
>>
clozapine + ritalin (methylphenidate)
>>
File: Sanic Muh Name Meths My Game.jpg (186KB, 960x686px) Image search: [Google]
Sanic Muh Name Meths My Game.jpg
186KB, 960x686px
>>35514693

vyvanse

picrelatedspeeding
>>
>>35514693
>Invega Trinza
>>
I don't take medication because even though I'm fairly certain I'm clinically depressed and constantly anxious, i know that I'm one pill away from a school shooting. I know me and i know if i get that shit that makes you lose empathy, i will hurt people
>>
>>35514693
I-I used to be on prozac and welbutrin, am I still a robot?
>>
> Not reading "Anatomy of Epidemic" and discovering that psychotropic drugs don't actually help you
> they don't correct any chemical imbalance
> they create it
> which is why you medcucks have to take cocktails of drugs
> doctors tell you you just have to find a mix that "works"
>KEK
>>
>>35514693
I finish my Vyvanse prescription in less than two weeks most of the time even though it's supposed to last a month. It's becoming a problem. What do?
>>
>Naproxen and Cyclobenzaprine
Does constant pain from a back injury count?
>>
>>35515305
are you retarded? of course that's what drugs do, they activate chemicals to make you feel a certain way. do you actually feel proud of knowing that?
>>
i take zoloft and i just want to kill myself more when i forget to take it
>>
>>35514693
I take stuff for hay-fever and have 2 inhalers, does that count?
>>
>>35515308
quit being a drug addict i guess
>>
File: 1484175256890.png (148KB, 377x345px) Image search: [Google]
1484175256890.png
148KB, 377x345px
>cyanide
>vitamin c
>>
Lexamil. Can't skip for a day without becoming an Crawl
>>
>>35515432
But muh mild occasional euphoria
>>
>>35514693
>not lying and avoiding doctors so they won't drug you with unnecessary and expensive shit
>>
>>35515496
>Implying doctors lurk around every corner to throw prescriptions at you
>Implying you have to fill and take them
>>
File: 1479146077391.jpg (28KB, 332x396px) Image search: [Google]
1479146077391.jpg
28KB, 332x396px
>>35514693
No, a true robot realizes that it's all a scam and that the mental healthcare system does not fix anything. Being on - prescription - drugs is a great sign of being a (failed) normie, if anything.
>>
I'm poor and a luddite, The medical jew can fuck off
>>
>>35514693
>falling for the pharmaceutical meme

I'm proud of the fact I've managed to entirely avoid the shit they've tried to shove down my throat over the years.

...instead I just abused benzos and opiates-off script, whoops. It's bad, but so are anti-d's.
>>
>>35514693
Does it count if they tried to give me SSRIs and I stopped taking them because they just made me angry?
>>
Clonazepam and Trazodone. They aren't working :(
>>
>>35515804
>:(
this isn't normiechat
>>
Depakote, pristiq with 2,000 IUs of vitamin D
>>
>>35515852
I'm sorry if I offended you. I was too lazy to find an appropriate reaction image.

I've been horrendously depressed for many years now. Does anyone have an opinion on SSRIs?
>>
>wellbutrin
>abilify
>trazodone
>>
>drugs just make it worse
what do I do now
>>
>>35514693
Adderall and Wellbutrin
>>
>Carbamide with lactic acid
You're not a robot unless you have a skin condition that makes people uncomfortable touching you because you have the skin of a lizard, honestly.
>>
venaflaxine
>>
>olanzepine and escitalopram but I never take them
>>
Ritalin turns me into a robot that can't even concentrate. Why am I taking this?
>>
File: images (5).jpg (16KB, 319x461px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
16KB, 319x461px
Ecitalapam 20mg
IR Ritalin 10mg

Literally alphabot drugs
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.