[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

reminder that women: >have better orgasms >have multiple

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: large.png (209KB, 394x476px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
209KB, 394x476px
reminder that women:
>have better orgasms
>have multiple orgasms with little or typically no refractory period
>our clits have twice(2x!!) the amount of nerves as your penises packed into an area only one hundredth the size
>>
I guess thats the trade off for having your sexual organs being a disgusting hole that requires constant maintenance, frequently leaks horrifying fluids, and revolts against you on a monthly basis.
>>
>>35514093
Honestly I don't know how straight/bi girls can date men, I'd just feel so guilty every time I came with them.
>>
File: kek @ you.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kek @ you.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>>35514093
>bragging about pretending to be a girl on the internet
>>
its also 10 times harder to achieve it so we are equal
>>
>>35514839
holding a vibrator against your clit is hard?
>>
>>35514093
I thought a large portion of women have never even experienced an orgasm?
>>
>>35514883
by female standards, no man has.
>>
>>35514093
Bitch you can exercise rigorously for years and still only be as strong as a teenage man on his first day of training. I see roasties struggling to squat 1 plate that look like they've been lifting for a decade. That's just fucking sad.

Enjoy your hedonistic desires, I'll remain among the greater sex. We built the world, slut, you just live in it.

Also
>Sluts have to go through period pains
>Sluts have to go through childbirth
>>
File: wups.gif (2MB, 322x175px) Image search: [Google]
wups.gif
2MB, 322x175px
>>35514093

you are correct

women are, in fact, creatures created & skilled solely for the purpose recreation. That's pretty much it.
>>
>>35514093
Reminder that modern women offer nothing to men than a wet a hole. Reminder modern women are lazy slobs that can't even cook or clean.
>>
>More nerve endings
>can wear make up to cover up how disgusting they look

These are the only pros of being a woman.
You are inferior in every other way.

>also post puss
Come on? You might get off to people commenting on it.
>>
>>35514966
>he said on the pissjug tendies board
>>
>>35514917
men are the real sex objects 2bh
>>
>>35514865
>having to use tools
LMAO women are THIS casual.
>>
>>35516251
>having to
*getting to
>>
>>35514890
>what are prostate orgasms
>>
i want to be a girl so fucking badly but im just a dumb tranny
>>
>>35516271
let me treat you like a girl
>>
>>35516293
im a dumb transbian too :/
>>
>>35516302
>transbian
I'm in a good mood so I'm not going to say anything mean.
>>
>>35514093
reminder that i could kill 99% of all women with my bare hands
>>
>>35516340
much more likely to just kill yourself though
>>
>>35516347
don't reply to any of my posts ever again
>>
>>35516506
>>>35516347 (You)
>don't reply to any of my posts ever again
got it
>>
>our clits have twice(2x!!) the amount of nerves as your penises packed into an area only one hundredth the size

Citation needed.
>>
>>35516555
>5. The clitoris contains 8,000 deliciously sensitive nerve endings, double the nerve endings in the glans of a penis. Sorry, guys.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/pamela-madsen/12-crazy-amazing-facts-about-the-clitoris_b_7501188.html
>>
>>35516565

But the glans isn't the main sensory structure of the penis. The foreskin is.

>The foreskin contains branches of the dorsal nerve and between 10,000 and 20,000 specialized erotogenic nerve endings of several types, which are capable of sensing slight motion and stretch, subtle changes in temperature, and fine gradations in texture [7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12].

http://www.noharmm.org/advantage.htm

The glans is among the least sensitive parts of the penis to pretty much all stimuli except for pain. Almost all the erogenous nerve endings are in the foreskin.
>>
>>35516565
I have more nerve endings in my foreskin alone.
>>
>>35516621
>anti circ propaganda as a source

are you cut bro?
>>
>>35516621
He's talking from a third world perspective, where their males get circumcised.
>>
>>35516628
>I have more nerve endings in my foreskin alone.
r u srs?
>>
>>35516671
>r u srs?
r u 4 rlz?
>>
>>35516640

>are you cut bro?

Yes, and almost all the pleasure I feel in my penis is in my foreskin remnant. Not my glans.

If you want a cite from a mainstream medical journal here you go.

>The glans penis is primarily innervated by free nerve endings and has primarily protopathic sensitivity [43]. Protopathic sensitivity refers to cruder, poorly localized feelings (including pain, some temperature sensations and certain perceptions of mechanical contact) [44]. In the glans penis, encapsulated end-organs are sparse, and found mainly along the glans corona and the frenulum [43]. The only portion of the body with less fine-touch discrimination than the glans penis is the heel of the foot [45].

>In contrast, the male prepuce ridged band (Fig. 7) at the mucocutaneous junction has a high concentration of encapsulated receptors [46]. The innervation difference between the protopathic sensitivity of the glans penis and the corpuscular receptor-rich ridged band of the prepuce is part of the normal complement of penile erogenous tissue.

>In females, the glans clitoris and the inner plate of the prepuce have corpuscular receptors on their oppositional surfaces [47]. The glans clitoris also has a much denser concentration of Vater-Pacinian corpuscles than either the glans penis or the male prepuce. The fused common epithelium of the clitoris and the inner plate of the prepuce are reported to have intraepithelial nerves [33]. Merkel cells mediate tactile sensations, and are found in glabrous skin ; they have been reported in the clitoris and can be identified in the male prepuce (Fig. 6) [49].

http://www.i2researchhub.org/wp-content/uploads/storage/TQ63QSHD/Cold%20and%20Taylor%20-%201999%20-%20The%20prepuce.pdf
>>
How do women not spend every single waking moment masturbating?
>>
File: laughing_lain.gif (295KB, 700x704px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_lain.gif
295KB, 700x704px
>>35514093
I'm genuinely glad that you reposted this, you're either one of the following:

>A dumb troll with nothing better to do than fuck with /r9k/.

In which case you are pathetic. I bet you're sitting there laughing hysterically as you read this text much like I do sometimes.

Or you're the second one
>a dumb roastie
You should really, really, shove you fat fucking head into your pussy flaps. Be sure to guzzle all the vaginal discharge as well.

I mean, how fucking pathetic do you have to be do this shit directly. You're so fucking awful. Are you straight off the goddamned bus? Holy shit, I've seen better attempts at sparking flamewars from Indians. Fucking wew. Is this really all you can pull off? I'm struggling to catch my breath from all this fucking laughter and hysteria. I've attached this digital image to my post which is meant to convey my emotions in this situation. Please expand it in your web browser to see it at maximum quality.

There? Did I make you chuckle, roastytroll? I hope that I did. I hope that you're satisfied now. Know that you are pathetic, and that this has gotten you off. Me writing this bullshit in less that 1000 characters has gotten you laughing your ass off. Please, please, let that sink it. Let it come full circle as to how you've wasted minutes of your life that could have been used on writing philosophy, exploring the world, expanding your friendships, among other things, has now gone down the toilet in exchange for this humor. You'll probably try to justify it by saying that I've wasted my life; and I have, but you are in the same boat as me. Remember that, you fucking cow.
>Captcha: REEES ROAST
>>
Women also find it a lot more difficult to get to orgasm. By contrast, as a man, it is much easier to be pleased.
>>
>>35516767
>Carol
are you a tranny or what?
>>
>>35516812
Do you get that from my tripcode or my posting history on external archives?

To answer your question, no, I do not align myself with the term tranny. Although many people do, I am not one of those people.
>>
>>35516846
>muh identification
Confirmed dumb tranny.
>>
>>35516846
>To answer your question, no, I do not align myself with the term tranny. Although many people do, I am not one of those people.

>this fucking retarded sophistry

God damn it I'm fucking sick to death of "Are you a man or a woman?" being a question that has any fucking reason to require any more than a single god damn word to give a definitive answer that tells you whether the person in question has a fucking cock or not.

Fuck this shitty degenerate society.
>>
>>35516925
You see, if they had simply asked "are you transgender" or "are you a woman" or "are you a man", I would have answered them truthfully. But they altered the meaning of the word, which means that I would need clarification as to what it is they're asking.

The word "tranny" has negative connotations attached to it. I don't align myself there.
>>
>>35516981
Are you a trans woman?
>>
>>35517099
Yes, that would probably be the case.
>>
>>35517253
>probably
elaborate
>>
>>35517265
She's acetually a demigender squirrelkin.
Respect her pronouns you CIS shitlord.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.