[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why has society decided to pretend that bikinis are acceptable?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: pool day.jpg (38KB, 428x640px) Image search: [Google]
pool day.jpg
38KB, 428x640px
Why has society decided to pretend that bikinis are acceptable? They show more of a girl's body than most underwear would, yet if you don't think it's appropriate for a girl to wear one, you're told "it's just a swimsuit". It's not even a swimsuit, it's totally impractical for swimming. You have to be careful or it'll come loose and you'll be naked, which you almost are anyway I guess.

It's only uses are for tanning and showing off your body. I guess a woman has the right to be a slut if she wants to, but do you need to wear a bikini to a family beach? Or a water park? Why would you wear a flimsy bikini to go down slides and get hit by waves? And for goodness sake, is there anything more disgusting that seeing a prepubescent child in one? Why would you take a "bathing suit" that is specifically designed for the sole purpose of showing as much of your body as possible, and sell them to little children? Why has the world decided this is okay?

I wouldn't be comfortable with my girlfriend wearing one.
>>
File: sad girl.png (322KB, 591x716px) Image search: [Google]
sad girl.png
322KB, 591x716px
my friend told me he wanted to make me wear a bikini and grope my belly at the beach
>>
>>35513788
my friend once told me he wanted to fuck my little asshole over a kitchen counter, but i think he was joking
>>
>>35513808
yeah i think mine was too now that i think about it
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.