[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i think this should already prove that normies are fucking p

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2560.png (917KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2560.png
917KB, 1136x640px
i think this should already prove that normies are fucking psychos

http://1000waystodie.wikia.com/wiki/Titty_Titty_Bang_Bang
>>
>>35513604
these sick normies like to watch beautiful women die, they get aroused by it. that's why all that saw/hostel type torture shit is so popular amongst normies.
>>
and these normies are the ones that are telling me i am the sick one. but i am not because i don't watch any crap like that.
>>
do these normies like to kill beautiful women because they are also fucking them? or is it because they like to see their competition perish?
>>
>>35513777

it is because normies lack empathy

they are a disgusting race of narcissists and sociopaths
>>
>>35513940
that is also why i avoid these normies
>>
>>35513604
I won't click that shit
>>
>>35514099
yea, it's pretty gross and normies love it.
>>
>>35513604
you know this isn't real, right?
>>
File: 18-48-27_021946.jpg (395KB, 514x750px) Image search: [Google]
18-48-27_021946.jpg
395KB, 514x750px
>Only normies like gore
>>
>>35514259
is this the mind of a normie?
>dude it's not real lmao :DDDDDDDD
it doesn't matter if it is real or not, it depicts death of a beautiful woman.
>>
>>35514282
yes, only normies like gore. if you don't have any social life and like gore then you are a failed normie.
>>
File: 1472975279971.jpg (84KB, 432x768px) Image search: [Google]
1472975279971.jpg
84KB, 432x768px
>>35514309
>He thinks lack of a social life means they aren't a normie.

Anyone who cares about having a social life or having sex is a normie.

The fact that you care about women proves you're a normie.
>>
>>35514329
oh you're one of those edgelords? edgelords are normies always, get out of here.
>>
>>35514293
but that woman didn't really die. it's a (fake) depiction of a real death, and everyone watching it knows it's not really happening. are you retarded?
>>
>>35514360
it is about the sensor stimulation, it doesn't matter if it is real but it provides the sensor stimulation and normies enjoy that stimulation.
>>
>>35513604
>no i swear i'm not a normie ;_;
>let me post this gore to appear so robotic and psychopath
>normies being this buttblasted
>>
>>35513604
with all the women hating this board does i thought this would be more of a "whore gets what she deserves" thread
>>
>>35514477
no, only normies want to kill women. robots are cold and emotionless and prefer to be left alone.
>>
>>35514516
>only normies want to kill women
this board, its users, and the names for said users have lost all meaning at this point
>>
>>35514536
this board is filled with normies, only normies feel anything towards other people.
>>
>>35514536
>it should have been failed normies
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.