[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw tell people I have Major Depressive Disorder instead

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: suicide-thinkstock-2.jpg (76KB, 759x422px) Image search: [Google]
suicide-thinkstock-2.jpg
76KB, 759x422px
>tfw tell people I have Major Depressive Disorder instead of Clinical Depression because it sounds more severe
Who else here /mentally ill/?
>>
>>35513447
>tell people
>he talks to people
What's that like OP? Is it the same as messaging someone online or am I missing out on something different?
>>
>>35513465
It's mostly under the 'suicide' tag on omegle.
>>
>>35513447
the only people i've told are my doctor, parents, and brother. i think its best for all people just not to know.
>>
>>35513447
Bipolar reporting in

Can we get some schizos up in this bitch? You guys are always good fun
>>
>telling anyone you have depression ever
why

why would you?
>>
I've only told my closest friends(so 3 people).

I haven't told my family.

OP, if you want attention then just make a Facebook account and spread your personal life there
>>
>>35513447
Stop using depression for attention you fucking Normie. I bet you also think you have anxiety because you don't like small talk.

Fuck You!
>>
>>35513447
Don't tell people you're mentally ill. They'll avoid you.
>>
>>35514086
im schizo, bipolar, major depressive disorder, and split personality, hello
>>
>>35514086
paranoid schizo here
im lonely when on pills because my voices go away
and im even worse not on pills

someone just fucking shoot me
>>
>want to become an hero etc etc
>save up to see psychiatrist
>diagnosed with MDD
>used to mustering fake smile being artificially lively whenever others see me
>gradually become recluse because it's all so tiring
>parents see me taking pills
>asks why
>tell about MDD
>they think I'm an attention seeker
>get rid of pills
>become social recluse
>friend asks why
>tell about MDD
>he tells the rest of the guys about it
>they think i'm memeing because i've never shown my suicidal crying on the floor in the shower side before
>tfw not allowed to be sad
>tfw don't know how to feel
>>
how do i know? i took like a million quiz things online and they all said i was bipolar 2.
>>
I'm super paranoid that I'm going to be "poisoned", and I sometimes have derealization, but I'm not sure if this relates to the anxiety and depression that I have a genetic precedent for in addition to PTSD, or if actually schizotypal.
>>
>>35513447

ive been diagnosed with schizophrenia, major depression and an anxiety disorder. i stopped feeling depressed for a few years and the antipsychotics works for the schizophrenia but my anxiety is fucked. its ruining my life and making me depressed again. the doctor prescribed me xanax but i keep building up a tolerance to the dose and have to increase it for it to work.
>>
Is there such a thing as social OCD? Socially interacting with others makes my brain feel exactly like what so many OCD sufferers out there seem to describe what it's like when their symptoms kick in. It's really intense. It's not quite anxiety, it's not quite panic, it's not fear nor is it sheer pain. It's just intense negative affects merging together to create mental chaos.

Though unlike what OCD sufferers describe, I cannot for the love of life figure out how to ease the overwhelming feelings. As a result I've become as socially withdrawn as possible at this point to avoid the pain.
>>
>>35515548
ur a tumbelrina theres a difference.
>>
>>35517694
it's autism, thank flame retardant chemicals.
>>
>>35517924
"Autism: retard the flame, retard the brain!"
I just came up with that wow
>>
>>35517924
You sure about that? I can't tell if you're joking or not over the internet.

And yes, I do understand the irony in me asking.
>>
Asperger's, schizophrenia and low IQ reporting in, feels good to be permaNEET for a reason
>>
>>35517941
No I'm probably just projecting. Source:likely autist. Truth is, you shouldn't be asking us here!
>>
>>35517966
I know. Just figured I'd check if anyone happened to know of a fitting diagnosis for me, because I still haven't found anything better than Avoidant Personality Disorder to describe myself. That label only explains my behaviour though - not the mental pain that guides it. Avoidants tend to be guided by their anxiety, but I experience something beyond that. Something else.

Was worth a shot at least.
>>
File: 148721520547.jpg (70KB, 634x777px) Image search: [Google]
148721520547.jpg
70KB, 634x777px
>>35513447
>be me
>20 yo
>NEET
>Have Delusional Melancholic Depression, schyzophrenia, and ADHD
>Not NEET by choice but because I just can't deal with the real world
>>
tfw clinical diagnosed autism

fuck off normies
>>
>>35514852
What argument are you trying to make? Are you feeling alright?
>>
File: 1451994026468.png (229KB, 1200x807px) Image search: [Google]
1451994026468.png
229KB, 1200x807px
depression and social anxiety

orginallo
>>
>>35513447
I like to listen to people.
>>
>>35515930

It's the worst feel.
Assuming you have nothing else going in in life and you don't want a life, it's the worst. Because the despair sets in once you realize there's no help and there's no way for oyu to kill yourself. You're doomed to be like that until you die of natural causes in decased.
>>
File: SadWojak.png (17KB, 337x372px) Image search: [Google]
SadWojak.png
17KB, 337x372px
>>35515930
Anon I... I'm so sorry.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.