[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>All 8+/10s >ALL HAVE GRADUATE DEGREES FROM UCLA >ALL

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 10

File: GC751VO.jpg (138KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GC751VO.jpg
138KB, 1080x1080px
>All 8+/10s
>ALL HAVE GRADUATE DEGREES FROM UCLA
>ALL FIT AND THIN
>ALL VERY HYGIENIC
>ALL QTS

WHY SHOULDN'T THEY GET BLACKED?
>>
>>35512775
>ALL VERY HYGIENIC
>tattoo on the right

Nope, and I can guarantee one of them has genital herpes.

Anyway they should be left for the monkeys.
>>
>>35512775
I cant decide which one I like the best

fuck.

also saged for cuckshit
>>
>All 8+/10s
>7
>7
>4
>7 (8-1 for absurdly basic tattoo)

>ALL HAVE GRADUATE DEGREES FROM UCLA
And this means what?
>ALL FIT AND THIN
And?
>ALL VERY HYGIENIC
How do you know this?
>ALL QTS
Not number 3

>WHY SHOULDN'T THEY GET BLACKED?
IDGAF What they do, you clearly do since its your fetish.
>>
>>35512874

UCLA is a top 20 school in the world
>>
>>35512906
Okay and this means what? Why is this relevant to anything?
>>
why is left babe's belly button up so high? did she get it moved?
>>
>>35512906
>m-muh communications degree is no longer useless because its from a good school!

kekm@o
>>
>>35512929
Laparoscopy
>>
>>35512923
I personally always find it weird thinking attractive girls are in schools like that. Make of it what you will, I think it's crazy some people can just have everything. They can just win. Me? Sitting alone every day for hours and hours until I finally black out from exhaustion? Masturbating to the idea of being with someone I love and who loves me? Working to be a shitty writer because I wasn't smart enough to follow my dreams? Settling for mediocrity because after all the work I put in to make something of myself I realized I really couldn't do shit?
It's such an impartial thought. Uncomfortable.
>>
>>35513028
So if I got a gender studies degree or something not worth the paper its printed on from a good school that means I'm a success and everything's coming up milhouse?
>>
Aren't there cuckold forums you perverts can post on?
>>
>>35513028
They don't really "just have" the non-looks parts, though diet and exercise (self-control) definitely factor.
>>
>>35513028

I doubt these girls are UCLA grads OP just made that up. There are people that do have it all though, looks, money, upbringing, IQ. Genetics are unfair.
>>
>>35513051

UCLA is a very selective school, if they got in, it probably means they actually had great HS GPA and tons of extracurriculars
>>
>>35512775
2nd on the right got kicked in the face by a horse
>>
>>35513091

Helen Owen is an IG chick, she posted it . Her graduation, her presents ,etc
>>
>>35513097
kind of depends what you're trying to do at UCLA though

also all admissions standards for every college drop considerably if you are rich enough that you/your parents are going to pay full tuition (i.e. you don't qualify for merit scholarships, you will not receive need-based aid, etc.)
>>
>>35513051
They could drop out of UCLA for all I care. Shit I could hardly make it into college. I had below average grades and all throughout highschool I showed no promise and less motivation. Nothing's ever made me feel happy. I've never wanted to pursue anything. These girls might not be successes, but christ compared to me they're fucking billionaires.
>>
>>35513097
Okay, so I'm going to ask again, so what?

Getting a good gpa in HS is not hard at all and of course a bunch of bleach blonde basic bitches are going to have a bunch of extracurriculars.
>>
File: basketball.jpg (102KB, 1310x873px) Image search: [Google]
basketball.jpg
102KB, 1310x873px
Speaking of UCLA, how far do you think they make it in the tournament? I think they'll get to the Elite 8 at least.
>>
>>35513083
I doubt any one of them or all four combined put in as much effort as I do daily to make my bleak, tiring, miserable life livable. I've spent years working to be athletic and intelligent only to find that there is a person I want to be, and a person I subconsciously am. The two are not the same and never will be.
>>
>>35512929

wtf

can't unsee
>>
>>35513133
>getting a good GPA in HS is not hard at all
maybe for people who didn't want to fucking die since they were twelve
>>
>>35513183
Sounds like your problem mate.
>>
>>35513159
Can you please leave normo?
>>
>>35513159

I think championship game. Lonzo Ball plays like a young LeBron/magic hybrid
>>
>>35513120
>also all admissions standards for every college drop considerably if you are rich enough that you/your parents are going to pay full tuition

Those people go to USC
>>
>>35513051
Women that look like that don't get degrees in gender studies unless they've got a plan to turn that into a direct path to a great grad school program (like they have an adviser picked out that has a niche interest in feminist law or whatever). Women who go to school FOR gender studies look like shit.

>>35513163
Well they also don't have autism.

I mean that in a nice way btw

>>35513183
And you can't even do that?
>>
>>35513198
Never said it wasn't
In fact I literally said it was all my problem
>>
>>35513330
Autism? I'd kill to only be autistic. Autism is the least of my worries.
>>
>>35513330
>Women that look like that don't get degrees in gender studies unless they've got a plan to turn that into a direct path to a great grad school program (like they have an adviser picked out that has a niche interest in feminist law or whatever). Women who go to school FOR gender studies look like shit.

And women that look like that don't go to Grad school or get useful degrees.
>>
>>35513411
Will you fuck off? Nobody cares. I get this is the board where everyone complains yet you've managed to do it in the most insufferable way possible
>>
>>35513203
i will stay thank you very much, but thanks for asking nicely.

>>35513217
I can see it. Lonzo is incredible and facilitates UCLA's offense extremely well. They'd be a different team without him. Seeing them lose kinda convincingly to Arizona kinda makes me doubt a bit though. But Arizona is a championship team this year sooooo that may not be such a bad thing. I'll definitely have UCLA going far, but UNC and Kentucky will give them some trouble. That's to be expected though, but I guess the good thing is that I don't see them as a team that could just suddenly crash and burn. No awful losses, really, and has proven themselves against strong teams in other conferences.
>>
>>35513441
Ya know whatever.
You made me kinda mad and I was gonna type some retarded angry post but I realize might as well just not. I'll fuck off.
>>
>>35513420
Women who look like that who don't go to grad school (and if you go to any grad school you will find a few who do look like that btw) get degrees in marketing or communications or some other resume-thumping field to get in the door and land the job on looks, or they get husbands.
>>
>>35512874
>>35512906
>>35512923
UCLA is the most popular school in the world.
More applications than any other college.
>>
>>35512775
>smile on middle right ho
kek
>>
File: hot-ucla-bruins-cheerleaders-32.jpg (80KB, 512x498px) Image search: [Google]
hot-ucla-bruins-cheerleaders-32.jpg
80KB, 512x498px
every film you know was filmed there
>buffy
>legally blonde
>love story in harvard
>modern family

http://www.imdb.com/search/title?locations=UCLA
http://dailybruin.com/2011/08/22/onscreen_sightings_ucla039s_versatile_campus_makes_it_one_of_hollywood039s_favorite_shooting_locatio/

>tfw harvard and oxford are filmed at ucla

http://www.seeing-stars.com/Schools/UCLA.shtml
>>
>>35513097
most kids i know got rejected from ucla and went to berkeley. at least in my highschool and a few others
>>
To me they look like your average roastie who fucks around so I'm disgusted by them, bet they've all sucked 10 or more cocks. Girls like this make me sick to my stomach
>>
>>35512906
>UCLA is a top 20 school in the world

no it fuckin' isn't

t. UCLA grad
>>
File: ana.jpg (9KB, 236x299px) Image search: [Google]
ana.jpg
9KB, 236x299px
even UCLA dads are chads https://www.instagram.com/p/4dbqaxnVxb/?taken-by=juliahamiilton

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPHK2tmDSSf/?taken-by=ana.h.kim&hl=en
>>
>>35513159
second round flameout

committee bastards set them up to fail
>>
ucla is a brandy melville catalog

other schools are truly shit
>>
>>35513063
They do

It is just that they love spreading their perversion.
>>
>>35512775

Because niggers have been and always will be subhuman scum while whites are the prime tier.
>>
File: bruins.jpg (50KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
bruins.jpg
50KB, 640x640px
>a block from playboy mansion
>in between beverly hills and bel air

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URmnKXHxxeE
gee i wonder what could happen

>next to malibu beach
>santa monica beach
>mulholland dr, hollywood, sunset, pch

>have you heard of the lakers?
>>
File: 37ElQLf[1].gif (884KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
37ElQLf[1].gif
884KB, 500x313px
>>35514759
yeah how dare they enjoy life
>>
File: 1489418121337.png (492KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1489418121337.png
492KB, 400x300px
meanwhile at MIT in the company of awk priv schools

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVJfa_6_E2Q

repost bc wrong ucla vid link up there
>>
File: untitled.jpg (120KB, 566x1000px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
120KB, 566x1000px
these hypothetical threads are shit
>>
and we take care of our agathas.
>>
>>35512775
These basic copy and paste sluts do nothing for my dick.
>>
>>35515038
shotas and futas do

and what?
>>
>>35514765

???

Not sure if serious. If you are arguing on semantics of 20, then maybe. But it is an extremely reputable school worldwide and carries a sort of notoriety with its name.
>>
why else would kendall jenner live across the street from ucla campus?

ucla itself is a fashion brand everywhere
http://lmgtfy.com/?t=i&q=ucla+clothing

you see any weeaboos? =)
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.