[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are: -given absolute immortality -a gold coin -sent back

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

File: 1482075684934.jpg (396KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1482075684934.jpg
396KB, 2000x2000px
You are:
-given absolute immortality
-a gold coin
-sent back to 1490 to where you are located now

What do?
>>
>>35512426
>im black

suffer immensely
>>
I think I'd be a gold coin
>>
>>35512441
>>35512426

heh

>given a gold coin
>>
>>35512426
Nothing because I'm a gold coin. Probably get picked up sooner or later or spend eternity buried in the ground.
>>
File: 1489440295614.jpg (91KB, 980x653px) Image search: [Google]
1489440295614.jpg
91KB, 980x653px
I'd kill myself. I'd kill myself even if I was transported to the 1800s or early 1900s, can't play WoW in that age.
>>
Head east and try to catch a ship to Europe, but I would probably be captured by natives.
>>
>>35512438
>absolute immortality

can't be too bad, atleast you gotsa gold coin
>>
>>35512426
I would start to travel where most historic events took place. I would have witnessed it all in my alone journey
>>
File: 1357190432759.png (768KB, 770x658px) Image search: [Google]
1357190432759.png
768KB, 770x658px
>>35512426
I would be the only English speaking man on the entire continent of the Americas

I guess I would chill with the Iroquois for a while
>>
>>35512515
>immortal so you have to just live for 200 years
>eventually WoW comes out
>you've worked your ass off for the last 200 years
>WoW 24/7/360
>>
File: 1473060878368.png (461KB, 1059x962px) Image search: [Google]
1473060878368.png
461KB, 1059x962px
>>35512562
>i'd have to start all over

fuck that
>>
>>35512426
Show that I am immortal and force the world to bow before their new ruler
>>
Western siberia in 1490? Damn.. Since I'm immortal I'll just keep walking in the general direction of Moscow. Modern russian language is different from the 15th century russian but I speak English so maybe I'll pretend to be a traveller from foreign lands.
>>
>>35512620
>Get put in prison for life
>Even as civilization falls you're still stuck in some concrete cage
>>
>>35512616
>>35512515

WoW hasn't been worth playing since the middle of Wrath. Please do something with your life.
>>
>>35512426
kill every single abo I can to pave the way for white settlement and a more perfect Australia
>>
I'd become god king of the native american peoples.

Even with my rudimentary knowledge of how most modern technology works, I'd be able to uplift the natives into a golden age of industrialization. My only biggest obstacle would be that I have zero idea of how to create vaccines, so more than likely despite my advice on cleanliness and sterilization, I probably still wouldn't be able to prevent smallpox from wiping out most of the population.

I would, however, be waiting for Columbus and sink his ship when he gets here. I wouldn't even need considerable firepower. As an absolutely immortal being, I clearly wouldn't need to breathe, so all I would have to do is swim to the bottom of the ship and start drilling holes.

Properly warning my people of the impending pale menace approaching, most coastal tribes would be sufficiently equipped and hostile towards European invaders. Hopefully this would buy me enough time to properly build up my empire. By the 1700s my empire would have spanned across most of the Americas, and I would have envoys sent to Europe to finally establish civil relations. Without the immense resources gained by exploiting the Americas, Great Britain and Spain would have no choice but to bend to my will.

As god emperor, any conflict I couldn't settle with military might I would solve myself, by personally walking unimpeded to their leader and assassinating him. Soon the whole world would be mine.

And by the year 2000, we would be colonizing the planets.
>>
>>35512670
>live so long in jail that people forget your true power
>they start to doubt that you are even immortal
>eventually unlock you to test if you really are
>kill them and escape
>>
File: 1482076359288.jpg (7KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
1482076359288.jpg
7KB, 257x196px
>>35512426
>fall three stories
>only natives
>probably spread germs and kill most of them
>wait for my people
>join their society
>spread a little knowledge to stay useful
>claim land for myself
>become property mogul
>let that flourish for awhile
>get into trains/ oil in industrial rev
>ect

become le ruler of humanity
>>
>>35512426
>1490 in Oklahoma

I'd make sure to build my own settlement where I live now, attempt to make the technology of my time, fail, and sleep off 350 or so years until the natives show up, kill them, and claim tons of land as a sooner during the inevitable land rush.
>>
>>35512914
>being imprisoned in the first place
what's the next step in your master plan?
>>
>>35512616
Naw, you just have to wait until you from the future is sent back, then you take his place and keep going from where you left off.
>>
>>35513055
>implying it's not a different timeline and you / WoW will even exist
>>
>>35512426
Live in a forest.

No stupid laws or anything from stopping me, fight people whenever they fuck with me, eat, sleep, explore, etc.

It's really all I've ever wanted.
>>
>>35512426
>1490
>In New Jersey

Go and live with the Lenape until my people arrive I guess. Longhouses seem pretty comfy.
>>
Kill Cristobal Colon and sink all of his ships and try to assimilate their technology
>>
>Australia
Oh fuck, im going to get BLACKED
>>
>>35512426
Be revered as a god by Native Americans after they try to kill me by impaling me, over and over, but fail even after flaying all of my skin off, decapitating me, and stealing my gold coin.

Afterwards I roll around North America as a skinless skelly skull.
>>
>Spic
>Illinois

And with my army of Native Americans I will forge an empire , take over Mexico, and drive out the Spanish before they arrive

SPANISH GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Probably hope I can remain sane and remember english while I wait 280 years for Captain Cook to arrive in Australia.

I'm sure as fuck not going to interact with aboriginals. Hopefully I'll remember some of the problems they had with the different environment and guide them through it, gaining some favour.
>>
>>35512426
fuck native american pussy
>>
>-sent back to 1490 to where you are located now
I buy the entirety of North America for one gold coin
>>
>Australia
>only white person
>pretend to be a god
>show the abos my gold coin and that i'm immortal
>organise all the tribes
>be the ruler of abos until white settlement arrives
all and all it's gonna suck pretty bad
>>
>>35512890
Use cowpox to immunise against smallpox like Edward Jenner did.
>>
File: 2n94c.jpg (265KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2n94c.jpg
265KB, 1920x1080px
>>35512426

>farmers about to rebel about outrageous taxation, they should've been repressed
>aid them in their rebellion by preparing and advancing them technologically, quickly progress to overthrow and replace the current ruler
>create a fairly draconian kingdom. advance my nation technologically over 50 years
>take over and unite all countries (might leave japan or australia or something untouched, turn them into no visit and no fly zones just to quietly observe), some generations will pass until everyone settles with their new rule
>force education and research to advance my civilization far beyond our current, every citizen should be working towards this
>eventually make anime real

>>35512890

This is excellent.
>>
File: 573392.jpg (31KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
573392.jpg
31KB, 800x533px
>>35512426
>travel to the netherlands
>become a rich stadtholder
>help spread the reformation in secret
>fund and lead the revolution against spain papist scum
>save William the Silent from assassination
>remove every single papist scum I meet
>make the netherlands great again
>when my people no longer need me, I vanish and go live a comfy life with my riches far across the sea for a hundred years before returning
>>
I guess I'll try to unite the Native American tribes using my superior white leadership skills.
>>
>>35512426

demonstrate proof of immortality, become center of cult, ???, lead the world into prosperity.

i'm sure i could figure it out in the space of a few centuries.
>>
Since I can't die I'll sit on the beach and meditate or chill until the 20th century. Then I will eventually get back on the internet, unless I'm enlightened.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.