[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The reason you have no girlfriend: Women can sense how beta

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1489050502158.png (910KB, 728x886px) Image search: [Google]
1489050502158.png
910KB, 728x886px
The reason you have no girlfriend:

Women can sense how beta you are just from looking at you. Believe it or not, looks are not the most important factor but the way you stand. They can tell by your posture whether you are confident or a slouching quiet cringy guy. Then they look at your clothes, your hygiene, body type, face etc.

An ugly guy with a good confident manly stance and some nice clothes will get more women than a good looking skinny disheveled slouching guy. That's why you're confused when you see guys uglier than you with hot girls.

You need to work on confidence and stop bending over computers all day. Take up boxing or something manly.

This is an advice giving thread.
>>
File: sean_large_01.png.jpg (46KB, 340x410px) Image search: [Google]
sean_large_01.png.jpg
46KB, 340x410px
>Bro just be confident, work on your body language and poster, dress better, make sure you smell good and have clean clothes, wash your face and get a fresh haircut at least every other week. Thats what I do.
>>
>>35512086
>there are people who still don't believe that looks are all that matter
Wow
>>
>>35512136
I'm not trying to be like the women who rant about that volleyball player, but i genuinely do not understand why this guy gets posted here so often. He's got symmetrical features and a good head of hair but he's pretty weird looking.
>>
>>35512086
>looks are not the most important factor
>posture
>body type
>face
retarded
>>
File: David_Gandy_1.jpg (45KB, 564x789px) Image search: [Google]
David_Gandy_1.jpg
45KB, 564x789px
>>35512168
He does have weird eyes. Young Gandy is the GOAT
>>
>>35512086
This shit again? There's already another thread about this.

Read this, faggots:

>>35511443
>>35511544
>>35512096
>>
I honestly don't care what my girlfriend/wife looks like if she will make all the money, clean, cook and take care of me.

I wonder if there are any broken/ugly/low self esteem girls that would just let me lay around and play video games and stuff. That would awesome
>>
what a fucking joke, op you are an idiot.
>>
File: Seekhelpmydude.png (51KB, 480x201px) Image search: [Google]
Seekhelpmydude.png
51KB, 480x201px
>>35512136
You just missed the whole point of OP's post or even didnt read it and you just straight came to shitpost your fallacies.

Either way, this is some serious case of cognitive disonance.
>>
>>35512176
>he thinks posture isn't changeable
>>
>>35512231
ok go make a fucking tinder with your good posture/shower ugly guy then faggot. Good luck getting any matches
>>
>>35512231
>"good confident manly stance"

you do realize the difference face makes with how you're perceived right? often times if ugly people are confident it's seen as overcompensating. Meanwhile a guy like

>>35512180
could be extremely shy and women would fawn over him "omg it's so cyooot look how shy he is <3333"
>>
>>35512086
Not all women want a beefy alphafuck.
>>
>>35512290
yeah! some girls like skinny chads
>>
>>35512136
>get a fresh haircut at least every other week
I haven't cut my hair in 16+ months
>>
>>35512086
What if you have kyphosis (hunchback)
>>
>>35512086
I don't have a girlfriend because I don't have a car, job, house of my own, my only saving grace is that I go to college.
>>
>>35512136
>yfw this works but robots can't do it because they are broken for reasons that go beyond
>>
>you can get gf you just have to change your entire life bro! ez
YOU put the pussy on a pedestal you stupid beta. You're worse than us.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.