[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you like Mexican chicks? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 22

File: mexicanchick.jpg (97KB, 498x750px) Image search: [Google]
mexicanchick.jpg
97KB, 498x750px
Do you like Mexican chicks?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmCLLTjI6dw&t=8s

And do Mexican chicks like white guys?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoFpb24R-xU

mexican chicks are so damn hot
>>
bumping for Mexicana/Chicana appreciation
>>
Yes.
No; unfortunately, no women like white men anymore.
>>
They can be very cute. A perfect fusion of white and Native American.

>>35513191
At worst they'll at least stay with you for a green card.
>>
>>35513236
>>35513236
As long as you're not a Trump supporting redneck retard, you can probably get with a Latina.

And yeah, both of the chicks posted are a nice mix of white and Native, beautiful mestiza look
>>
bumping again

I need to learn more about these babes
>>
Mexican anon reporting in. Mexican girls are a mixed bag. American born ones are trash sjw and very, very stupid. They are the worst, absolute shit tier. Mexican born ones are sluts but loyal and still very stupid. It hurts me that my women are so god damn retarded. I can only think of a single one I've ever met who I would say is of a respectable level of intelligence, and I've met a lot. Majority are short and fat. Your best bet for a qt wife is to go to a rural town in Mexico, they're pretty amazing there for the most part unless you're looking for intelligence. Probably never going to find a cute, intelligent Mexican girl. If you don't care about that they're amazing in rural mexico. American born mexican girls hate white men but being white is still heavily ingrained in the meixcan culture so they would treat you like a god in Mexico. Marrying and having children with a white or white looking man is referred to as bettering the race and purifying your bloodline in mexico

Tldr go to rural Mexico and find a qt there
>>
>>35514600
I was born in Mexico and came here when I was three. I don't consider myself Chicana or go for that noise, but I feel that if I'd stayed in Mexico I would have been a retarded high school drop out with a teen pregnancy.
>>
they're really fucking annoying
t. a mexicunt
>>
File: Cn6bp6WWcAAzvVP.jpg (150KB, 988x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Cn6bp6WWcAAzvVP.jpg
150KB, 988x1024px
>>35512044
Yes, but something always nags me
>>
>>35514600
Go for a legit Mayan or Aztec?
>>
>>35512440
>cakeface

>hot

pick one and only one
>>
>>35512044
I like Mexican chicks and I don't really give a fuck if they like white men because I'm Asian. Oddly enough, I seem to have the best luck with Latinas (every gf I've had was either Latina or white).
>>
>>35514600
plenty of Mexican-American chicks are "white friendly" if that makes sense
>>
>>35512044

Yes. But they don't like me.
>>
>>35514676
>Chicana
>a

pls be in New York

>>35514778
kill yourself
>>
>>35512044
No, they age like already sour milk. Plus I don't want dumb greasy spiclet kids.
>>
>>35514903
>kill yourself
I'm good
>>
>>35514927
but you're already a dumb greasy cracker, what difference does it make?
>>
>>35514600
can confirm, dated and fucked many a mexican girl and they are the dumbest of the bunch if you can believe that, kinda makes sense why the majority of them are single moms with up to 3+ kids.
>>
>>35514938
You should reconsider.
>>
I like mexican girls that play soccer. Thats my fetish. Mexican food is also the best, so if she cooks, she will spoil u OP.
>>
>>35514994
authentic Mexican food is so damn good, I crave it all the time

also, does your fetish stem from liking sweaty girls by any chance?
>>
>>35515015
That's a funny question, anon. Do you like sweaty girls yourself?
>>
>>35512044
Mexicans where I am are dirty as fuck, I've only been attracted to one or two of them, I don't know how it is in Mexico or everywhere else in my state or the rest if America, but bitches is dirty here.
>>
>>35515044
where do you live? I've never noticed Mexicans or Latinos/as in general to be dirty.
>>
>tfw had a cute, pale, intelligent mexican girl who put up with your crazy paranoid bullshit

>tfw you drove her away forever
>>
>>35515085
I live in Connecticut but the 'hood' part
>>
>>35514962
>You should reconsider.
Nah
>>
>>35512044
>do you like Mexican chicks

I fucking love Mexican chicks (of all the Mexico-varieties)
Probably because I grew up in Texas

>do Mexican chicks like white guys?

>do X chicks like Y guys

>do X (gender) like Y (gender)?

The answer is obviously "some"

That's like asking "do US politicians like guns"
>>
>>35515015

I think the large amount of sweat that comes from a girl playin sports gives off that sexual smell that tells us to mate. But i would say the fetish stems more from how i like the shiny soccer uniforms look against their tan athletic bodies.

Also, ignore the bitter guys that say they age bad. They dont. Look at a photo of salma hayek or jennifer lopez. They are like 50 and look like goddesses still. Its just a matter of whether they take care of tgeir health. Which is another reason i like the soccer girl.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170308-015243.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170308-015243.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>35514960
They don't use contraception. Blame Catholicism.
Source: I live in California it's literally Mexico extended territory.
>>
Mexican girls love white guys, they're seen as a status symbol. They desperately want white kid, all of South America has a huge complex about white people especially blonde.
>>
>>35515182
fucking sad, most of them know they're walking factories and still continue their dumbass way of living life. I'm honesty surprised I haven't knocked one up yet.
>>
>>35514600
>He thinks people on the right who make decisions based on what an imaginary being says in an ancient book and rely on 'Alternative' facts are somehow 'smarter' than people who make philosophical claims about gender being bullshit (because it is) and fight to be taken seriously in the politicosphere/worksphere because individual social sexism hinders them not to mention they believe people should be given equal chance at freedom
I'm not SJW, but you sure sound stupid, Sure they're idealistic and exaggerate to a fault, but their decisions are based in reality
>>
>>35512044
>Do you like Mexican chicks?
I'm Mexican and yes I do

>And do Mexican chicks like white guys?
No. Most Mexican women I know only like other men of color. White men are seen as weak.
>>
>>35515182
>Implying there's a painter or artist for the human body
>>
>>35515257
especially in this day and age with this sjw bullshit, white men are demons to mexican women now.
>>
If you're looking for a relationship with a latina make sure you upgrade to a newer model every few years, they don't age well.
>>
>>35514788
No. My mom is from a rural Spanish mining settlement and she and my aunt (her sister) are absolutely beautiful, my mom is almost 50 and my aunt is early 50s but saying they look better and younger than 90 percent of late 20s early 30s women I've seen is a conservative estimate. The attractive ones are of majority European ancestry
>>
>>35515040
Yes. I fantasize sometimes about having a qt put her sweaty ass or feet in my face.
>>
>>35515257

I agree. They like manly. White gringos are wimps. But you know whats weird, if the mexican girl is an awkward nerd, instead of the usual fun fiesty type, they date an asian guy. My friend is asian, his mexican wife is pregnant.
>>
>>35515107
Like Bridgeport?

Connecticut doesn't have a lot of Mexicans anyway, it's mostly Puerto Ricans but they've also been clean in my experience.
>>
>>35515249
Sure are grasping at straws there. Don't be offended Sidney, I was speaking in general terms. Vast majority of mexican men are absolutely pants on head retarded but they weren't the topic at hand
>>
>>35515179
yeah the sweat can be attractive

You're definitely right about the age thing, I see hot Latinas in their 30s and 40s all the time.
>>
>>35515317
Exactly Bridgeport. Bridgeport has a good number of Mexicans though. Puerto Ricans are fire over here but they peak at 30
>>
>>35515280
not true. Only if you're a Trump supporter.
>>
>>35515334
I don't care about Mexican men, bruh. I'm not even Mexican
>>
>>35515311
Funny because my Mexican sister married an Asian as well.
>>
>>35515343
Peaking at 30 isn't a bad thing, provided they age relatively well after.

And I wasn't aware Bridgeport had a lot of Mexicans, I guess they're everywhere now lol.
>>
>>35515179
Nice try but Selma is Lebanese and Spanish ancestry and Jennifer Lopez is Puerto Rican, mostly of Spanish ancestry. European ancestry with a touch of indigenous is what makes them attractive
>>
There are three kinds of Latinas in the US:

Standard Latina
Whitewashed
and Blackwashed

The former two are generally open to dating white guy, while the latter I would guess is generally not.
>>
>>35515380
I didn't mean socially, I meant physically when I said they peak at 30
>>
>>35515398
Salma is part mestiza too.

And J-Lo has significant black ancestry, not enough to look black but enough to have curly hair and a huge ass.
>>
>>35515257
This guy is literally delusional. Latino "men" are literally midgets who average around 5'5" and are cucked by literally every race.

The trashy hispanic women date blacks and the suburban and educated ones date whites.

Hispanic "men" are only above Indians on the hierarchy.
>>
>>35515417
Nice memes m8
>>
File: okcupid replies.png (42KB, 300x613px) Image search: [Google]
okcupid replies.png
42KB, 300x613px
As you can see white men have their pick of whatever race they want, black women are the only ones that prefer their own men to whites.
>>
>>35515402
I know. I'm saying that most women probably peak before 30 so that's not a bad thing if they peak at 30.

A hot late 20s is early 30s chick is great.
>>
>>35515417
Tons of Latinos date hot white chicks, though.

As for their height, the ones who aren't malnourished probably average around 5'8 or so.
>>
>>35515426
see >>35515431

Hispanic "men" are going extinct.
>>
>>35514676
I feel had my parents not immigrated to the US I wouldn't be getting my PhD and I would probably be on my third child by now. Modern mexican "culture" is garbage
>>
>>35515449
>Tons of Latinos date hot white chicks, though.

The ones who date minorities(low IQ, trashy) usually prefer blacks so Latinos are stuck with the ones who blacks don't want.
>>
>>35515450
Hispanics are going to take over America in 100+ years lol
>>
>>35515431
>even the thirstiest roasties are more selective than the "most selective" males
>>
>>35515438
>Tfw will never have kids but if I change my mind on having kids and I have a baby mother then I'm not gonna be with her even if I become a successful director because she's gonna plateau after the kid thus becoming fat especially if she's Hispanic like I've seen a lot of times
I'm all set on that, That rant was unnecessary though, I apologize
>>
>>35515461
More Hispanic chicks date white chicks than black guys. And it's not just trashy white girls, it's plenty of hot smart white chicks too.
>>
>>35515486
"Hispanics" aren't a race, you're a culture of mongrels. Your women crave white cock to improve their bloodline and Hispanic "males" are restricted to ghettos where the take the scraps from negroes.

Combined with the fact that Hispanic males are going to be deported en masse soon, the future is white.
>>
>>35515486
Fat chance, America has Canada to back it up if you guys try hostile takeover
And if you guys try the Mudslide way then Mr. Orange Mac Lips is going to deport your ass back to Mehiko
>>
>>35515498
nah I've seen plenty of Latina chicks look great even after having kids.

I was talking to a Latina milf in her 40s the other day and she had 3 kids.

>>35515503
*Hispanic DUDES I meant
>>
>>35515417
>tfw just the right ratio of european and indigenous to be 6'2 light skinned mexican
My uncle was married in Mexico last May and I went to the wedding. From the airport there to the airport back I did not see a single person anywhere near my height. I feel like a king when I go visit my family in mexico
>>
>>35515503
As you can see by >>35515431, blacks and hispanic men have the same reply rate when sending to a white female. In real life you have an even bigger disadvantage due to your tiny stature that no woman will take seriously.
>>
>>35515505
>>35515506
>This mad your race is dying
>>
>>35515505
You're a retard. Mexicans live in all different kinds of neighborhoods and they certainly don't "take the scraps from negroes".

And most Hispanics are in the US legally so you're point is moot. Lay off the Daily Stormer and stop being a retard.
>>
>>35515516
>Plenty
It seems rare to me, I'm Hispanic myself so I've been around a lot of Hispanic women
>>
>>35515522
Yep, best looking mexicans males and females are the ones who are almost entirely European.

Mexicans are probably the most cucked people in existence with how much they worship whites.
>>
>>35515523
Stop relying on that dumb shit. In real life, there are quite a few Hispanic men married to white women.
>>35515537
Bullshit, they're known for their mestizo/a beauty.
>>
>"lol your women love our dicks"
>"no they don't they don't even like u YOUR women are the ones who love OUR dicks"
meanwhile out in the real world real people are actually getting laid
>>
>>35515530
>Mexicans live in all different kinds of neighborhoods

The majority live in poverty.

>they certainly don't "take the scraps from negroes".

First gen mexicans typically date their own race because their women are culturally isolated. Second gen hispanic women are extremely thirsty for white men and 2nd gen hispanic males get cucked hard.

Most they can hope for is a used goods meth addict white girl who has been trained by the football team.
>>
>>35515534
how well has your mom aged? is she a milf?

>>35515546
this thread contains a lot of virginal rage. Particularly referring to the white supremacist retards.
>>
File: giphy.gif (482KB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
482KB, 500x240px
>>35515528
>your race is dying
Nice fanfic, got any numbers to back that up?
Also if you want to see a dying country look at your cartel run shithole, your people would rather come to mow lawn at America than live in their own country
>>
>>35515537
Old Iberian tradition m8. Had to do with jews and muslims

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limpieza_de_sangre
>>
>>35515553
They catch up to white income by the third generation. And not all low income areas are "ghetto".

And Latino men get with white women at the same rate white men get with Latina women.
>>
>>35515544
>Bullshit, they're known for their mestizo/a beauty.

Dude, in the Hispanic world all your news anchors and famous people are almost entirely white. Your current president is basically straight from Spain genetically, unlike the unwashed mongrel masses.

You worship a white beauty standard.
>>
>>35515431

That is from online dating you insecure white loser. Online dating is from all the people that dont know how to date normally.
>>
>tfw Brazillian/Mexican wife

I DID IT, MY DUDES
>>
>>35514903
Nope I'm Silicon Valley
>>
>>35515572
I'm a white American. And you're a retard, Enrique Pena Nieto is clearly mestizo.
>>
>>35515556
My mom is dead so she's aged well, but my aunt (foster mom) is like 70 and she's fat. She's a Grandmother/Great aunt.

I can't wait to get into the gym myself
>>
>>35515544
Mestizos are universally treated poorly and their phenotype is considered unattractive. I don't know where you're getting this from.
>>
>>35515568
>the third generation

So it takes 3 entire generations for them to equal an average white. Sad.

>And Latino men get with white women at the same rate white men get with Latina women.

Sorry but the stats say otherwise, boy. >>35515431

I'll help you read the chart since your tiny Indio brain can't seem to comprehend it.

>White women responding to Hispanic men: 22
>Hispanic women responding to white men: 30

You get white women at the same rate as niggers, not often. And when you do, they're trash.
>>
>>35515596
Damn, opposite side of the country.

I'm curious about a few things, though.

Would you be open to dating a white guy? Do you have white friends? And what are your favorite Mexican dishes?
>>
File: mexican president famil.jpg (59KB, 493x697px) Image search: [Google]
mexican president famil.jpg
59KB, 493x697px
>>35515598
He's at least 80% white. His family wouldn't look out of place in Portugal or Spain.
>>
>>35515607
What do you mean universally? Did you read that on the Daily Stormer?

And their phenotype is not considered unattractive, you would have to be a complete fucking faggot to not find the chicks in the first two posts attractive.
>>
will hispanic "men" ever recover after this thread? LMAO
>>
>>35515615
Portugal and Spain are both non-white countries though.
>>
>>35515608
3 generations isn't long at all.

1st generation is the immigrants, who tend to be lower income. Their kids are 2nd generation and do better, and their kids are 3rd generation and do as well as whites. Sure it would be more ideal to catch up by the 2nd gen, but that's still not bad.
>>
File: average mexican.jpg (76KB, 728x485px) Image search: [Google]
average mexican.jpg
76KB, 728x485px
>>35515615
Compared to the average Mexican phenotype.
>>
>>35515615
I would bet he's at least 30% indgienous.
>>
>>35515636
jesus CHRIST why haven't we nuked Mexico and south america yet
>>
>>35515636
lol that's such bullshit. People like this are rarely found in Mexico.
>>
>>35515646
Because the fallout would effect the US and Canada as well
>>
>>35515636
>we WUZ AZTECS n shit
>>
>>35515619
No fucker I lived in a few different parts of mexico. I saw it almost daily in Oaxaca. They're not considered mestizo, get your facts straight
>>
>>35515646
Hardly anyone in Mexico looks like that. He went out of his way to google "Afro-Mexican".
>>
>>35515665
What? These chicks are clearly fucking mestiza, get your vision checked.

>>35512044
>>35512440
>>
File: 125N9182O59712U857.jpg (217KB, 485x689px) Image search: [Google]
125N9182O59712U857.jpg
217KB, 485x689px
>>35515646
Well if you wanna fix Mexico all you need to do is invade with help from Canada, depose the cartel placed puppets from positions of power, hold democratic election and help expunge the cartel remnants from the area
After that give Mexico about 5 years to recover with help from Canada and US and voila, you fixed the rampant immigration issues and gained a valuable ally for the future (when they get back on their feet from the aftermath of the war)
>>
>>35515611
My sister is married to a white Irish man, and are currently going to have their second marriage. They are super catholic and since I come from a traditional family the whole courtship is important. I've only dated one white guy. I don't think I could be with a white man as easily as my sister because there are spanish speaking things and events that are nicer to share with a person of your own culture.

My fav Mexican dishes, and ones I can make are enchiladas, gorditas, mole, and flan.
>>
File: mestizos.jpg (96KB, 500x287px) Image search: [Google]
mestizos.jpg
96KB, 500x287px
>>35515677
I misspoke, they may be mestizo but they don't have the average mestizo phenotype. This is the average phenotype. I'm talking about phenotype, actual physical characteristics. Those are not considered attractive in mexico
>>
>>35515689
I ment second child :T
>>
>>35515689
>My sister is married to a white Irish man

COLONIZED

how can hispanic boys even compete
>>
>>35515689
What do you mean second marriage? Were they both married to different people in the past?

And do you think a guy you got along with really well wouldn't be good enough because you feel he wouldn't have that cultural connection with certain things?

And what part of Mexico are you from?

For what it's worth I speak pretty good Spanish and enjoy many elements of Latin American culture.
>>
>>35515728
>I speak pretty good Spanish and enjoy many elements of Latin American culture

Shut up cuck you're embarrassing your race.
>>
>>35515709
those are mostly indo mestizos and indios.

But even then, walking around the streets of NYC I see really cute indigenous leaning Mexican chicks all the time (with heritage mostly from Puebla, Mexico City, and Oaxaca).
>>
>>35515734
Shut up, you stupid hick faggot. Leave your basement and explore real life.
>>
>>35512044
I like all women. I live in Mexico so I guess I find non-Mexicans more attractive/exotic, but there are plenty of cute girls here. I just wish we didn't have so many chestlets.
>>
I've *almost* banged 2 super hot mexican chicks. One was my makeout friend for a couple months but she refused to take off her panties for me because she was religious very religious. It was fun to try to corrupt her with my dick. I made her cum from dry humping and rubbing one time. Then there was another girl who waited until she was topless with my dick in her mouth to tell me she has vaginal herpes. i still tried to date her after that for some reason but she turned into an uber bitch in like a week and kissed some other boy in front of me in my apartment. But anyway latina chicks can be very fine when they're more appropriated into anglo culture.
>>
>>35515298
But if they aren't obese and are fit, and not cursed with an ugly face, certainly an indigenous woman could be very attractive. Perfectly and naturally tanned skin and nice dark hair.

That goes with other indigenous Latin American women in general. If they weren't beautiful as a race, then why did the Spanish and Portuguese fuck them and spawn all those Mestizos?

Plus their languages sound so cool.
>>
>>35514807
Mexifag reporting. Girls absolutely love Asian guys. Might have to do something with k-pop and weeaboo culture being pretty big here.
>>
File: 1489476627893.jpg (254KB, 988x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1489476627893.jpg
254KB, 988x1024px
>>35514778
5 secs in paint
>>
>>35515752
>I-I really admire your heroic culture of drug cartels and assimilation of the Spanish traditions that conquered and subjugated you, very admirable. P-Please accept my advances fair maiden.
>>
>>35515766
You're totally fucking right.

I live in New York and see cute indigenous leaning Mexican, Ecuadorian, Peruvian, etc. chicks all the time. Cute faces, beautiful silky Native hair, smooth caramel skin, etc.
>>
>>35515766
>If they weren't beautiful as a race, then why did the Spanish and Portuguese fuck them and spawn all those Mestizos?

Because the women were literally jumping on their cocks? Nobody would turn down free wet pussy, but they had no love for the bastard mestizos they spawned in the majority of cases.

>Plus their languages sound so cool.

It's a European language cuck.
>>
>>35515777
Make Trump the smelly one, though
>>
>>35515728
I ment second child sorry anon :(

You sound like my brother in law, for what it's worth he grew up in new Mexico and texas so he was familiar with mexican heritage, so our families get along pretty well. So if a white guy was familiar enough with my cultural background and I get along with him, he can be a good match. They'd have to go through a godfatheresque catholic courtship.

And I'm from Culiacan, Sinaloa, Mexico originally.
>>
>>35515796
ignorant white supremacist retard.

>>35515785
You don't know what the fuck you're talking about, you clearly get all your information on Latinos from /pol/.
>>
>>35515798
I didn't pay attention

I guess both of them are smelly lmao
>>
File: trump rare pepe.jpg (1MB, 1832x1754px) Image search: [Google]
trump rare pepe.jpg
1MB, 1832x1754px
>mfw marrying a Hispanic girl so she can have citizenship while the rest of her smelly brown family gets deported

Your women belong to us.
>>
>>35515796
>being this mad
Demographic shift in your country is irreversible but in all honesty any change that removes the likes of you is a win. Deal with it, you ungrateful colonial.
>>
>>35515741
Mestizo Indian is redundant, it's implied. They're maybe 60 40 indian to european, maybe even 50 50. The indigenous phenotype is very prevalent, analogous to a white and black offspring, it will hardly look like the white parent.
>>35515766
The Spanish mated with them because unlike the anglos in the states, their goal was to spread Catholicism and to find gold and silver as opposed to starting a new life and building settlements. They raped them and mixed with them because they could. The spanish crown actually banned women from traveling to the new world. Mexico and spanish colonies have a pretty interesting history
>>
>>35515785
By your logic Europeans shouldn't use anything related to Rome or follow Christianity. Wait, are you a vargposter or something?
>>
>>35515805
Are you Super catholic yourself, or would that be for the purpose of pleasing your family?
>>
>>35515826
>Demographic shift in your country

Our people aren't native to this land. We raped your Native ancestors and created a bastard race with no identity.

You aren't conquering anything, because you aren't even a race. You're the trash we've cast aside.
>>
>>35515841
That's not true, there's a clear difference between a 50/50 and an 80/20.

A indo-mestiza would not look like the chick in the OP.
>>
>>35515875
kill yourself, retarded stormhick
>>
File: sinaloa.jpg (92KB, 872x960px) Image search: [Google]
sinaloa.jpg
92KB, 872x960px
Just what exactly did she mean by this statement?
>>
>>35515796
If it's an indigenous chick it's gonna be a Maya language, Nahuatl, Quechua, Aymara, Guarani, etc. I love Native American languages, they sound very cool and have a nice look to them.

>>35515841
Ironic how Native American culture survived best where the natives were enslaved and raped compared to in Anglo America. It's anti-Spanish propaganda, a remnant of the Leyenda negra, that makes Latin America look so bad toward indigenous people.
>>
>>35515875
I'm a bong, cucky. Still, you didn't provide anything resembling a rebuttal. You're getting replaced and there's nothing you can do about it even if you deported every single illegal today.
>>
>>35515875
>created a bastard race with no identity
Yet you can't stop whining La Raza and others are promoting the mexicanization of the US and are loyal to Mexico instead of their new country. I know you're mad but please try to make sense.
>>
File: uk cop.jpg (73KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
uk cop.jpg
73KB, 800x450px
>>35515905
Speaking from experience my irrelevant friend?
>>
I've only dated / had the sex with Mexican girls. I like them.
>>
>>35515878
The point I'm trying to make is that there IS a clear difference and the european looking ones are considered attractive in mexico.
Again, indo-mestiza is redundant. It's like saying asian chinese
>>
File: white mexican.jpg (146KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
white mexican.jpg
146KB, 1280x960px
Is this what /COLONIZATION/ looks like? Hispanic "men" are done for.
>>
File: BQqowsu.jpg (17KB, 720x533px) Image search: [Google]
BQqowsu.jpg
17KB, 720x533px
>>35515914
Hey, don't hang the messenger. Regardless of the current state of my country, I'm still waiting for evidence that any of what I said is factually wrong instead of hollow insults.
>>
File: 1487393974586.jpg (341KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1487393974586.jpg
341KB, 1024x768px
>>35515905
Replaced by what?
uneducated Mexican immigrants?
uneducated ghetto blacks?

If whites were being replaced id think they would pick Asians or Indians to replace us, Blacks are lazy and Mexicans are uneducated

Silly race bait thread that i grow tired of browsing, have fun venting your frustrations at each other ill go check a better thread

Also i bet this was started by some trollish Japanese person or Aussie
>>
>tfw dutch/mexican living in the netherlands

love girls with dark black hair, but they're mostly mudslimes around here

>tfw blonde dutch gf
>>
>>35515939
The white upper and middle classes have an extensive labor force of dumb brown people with no class mobility, giving us produce.

Demographically they're not close to replacing us aside from Texas and Socal.
>>
>>35515926
No, indo-mestizo means predominately indigenous, while simply stating mestizo would mean 40-60% in either direction.

Like in the US, there's a clear difference between the average Mexican chicks in California and Texas (solidly mestiza looking) versus New York and New Jersey where they're more indigenous looking.
>>
>>35515901
I don't think it's quite ironic, there was a clear goal of genocide with the natives in anglo america and the mountainous terrain in mexico made some of their settlements virtually unreachable, see oaxaca. I do agree it is mostly antispanish propaganda, independence from Spain was a mistake
>>
>>35515946
Let me put it clearly for you: Hispanic birth rates and immigration (legal) exceed those of Europeans/whites. Spin it how you like, but it is happening.

>Demographically they're not close to replacing us aside from Texas and Socal.
>We're fine except for two of the most populous areas of the country
It's not going to happen tomorrow, of course, but the trend shows no signs of stopping. Like I said, no matter how you spin it, it's a fact the demographics of the US are changing.
>>
>>35515946
Not him but Mexicans always have room to do better (not even referring to this silly conversation about replacement and what not)
>>
>>35515992
Meant for >>35515971 too. Very originally.
>>
File: trump build wall.jpg (137KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
trump build wall.jpg
137KB, 1080x1080px
>>35515992
>30 years from now with current trends of immigration there are still projected to be 50% more whites that hispanics in the country

Doesn't even take into account deportations which will increase under Trump and the steep fall of illegal immigration.
>>
>>35515952
is your gf cute?

>>35515989
Independence from Spain was not a mistake.
>>
>>35516024
trailer trash sluts

>>35515992
I've heard that Hispanic women's birthrate in the US has went down, which is a good thing for their social mobility.

>>35516024
You do realize there are tens of millions of legal Hispanics in the US, right?
>>
>>35515858
I'm catholic by culture, not by practice. Catholicism is so ingrained in out upbringing that I can't really call myself an atheist and mean it. I rarely go to church, but I can't really reject anything to do with catholicism.
>>
>>35516024
their asses probably fucking stink
>>
>>35515986
Not in mexico, predominantly indigenous just means you're considered indigenous or indio. These things can have pretty arbitrary meanings there. I live in new york now and I've yet to meet a single mexican besides myself. Just a bunch of Puerto Ricans and Dominicans mostly. I miss mexican food so goddamn much
>>
File: trump wall.png (33KB, 365x461px) Image search: [Google]
trump wall.png
33KB, 365x461px
>>35516046
>You do realize there are tens of millions of legal Hispanics in the US

Those are included in those projections. Even if the current trend continued there would be 50% more whites than Hispanics in 35 years.

And if anything they're going to steeply decline under Trump.
>>
>>35516065
Did you move here 2 days ago? There are a fuckton of Mexicans and plenty of places to get good Mexican food.

And where in Mexico are you from?
>>
>>35516024
Doesn't matter, legal immigration is enough for this to continue. Also reminder Trump is considering amnesty/path to citizenship for many (as much as 11 million) illegals. I'm not just pulling this out of my ass, you can google it. He's not exactly /yourguy/ for all the public circus stunts he likes to pull.
>>
>>35516067
Are you a borderline retard or something? What kind of adult worships a stupid childish man as if he were a god?
>>
>>35516076
>legal immigration is enough for this to continue

By your own projections, no it's not. Your demographics charts are including illegals and even then it'll take 100 years to overtake whites. Legal immigration rate takes years and years, majority of hispanics descend from illegal immigrants not legal ones.
>>
>>35516067
>And if anything they're going to steeply decline under Trump.
Why would they? The legal ones at least.
>>
>>35516076
Not just immigration but there are soooo many US born Hispanics.

Honestly, most Hispanics are good people and I enjoy getting along with them instead of being a smelly /pol/ autist.
>>
>>35516075
No I moved here in August. I live in a very white and asian part of long island, lots of good Italian and asian food but I haven't been able to find mexican food anywhere near me, granted I haven't tried to look for some in the city.
Mexico city but my mom's side is from oaxaca, I've spent some time there too
>>
>>35516115
>majority of Hispanics descend from illegals

Not true. US born Hispanics combined with legal Hispanic immigrants easily contribute more kids to the US population.
>>
File: Charles_II_(1670-80).jpg (169KB, 674x880px) Image search: [Google]
Charles_II_(1670-80).jpg
169KB, 674x880px
>>35515989
Independence from Spain was needed because Spain was mostly ran by retards as exemplified by this guy.

If Spain had the smarter people (who we know existed), then a grand Spanish Commonwealth spanning the globe would've worked.

>>35515913
Let's be honest, would you and other /pol/ types rather have Mexicans or other Latinos, who have a European culture (blended with harmless indigenous elements), or have Muslims? Even at worst, they're no worse than blacks. And yesterdays illegal immigrant is now today's supporters of Trump. Just sort out the filth (the gang members and shit Mexico's sent our way), get some choice deportations (of gang members and other crooks), and you have a race no worse than Italians to help build America.
>>
>>35516115
>Legal immigration rate takes years and years
Exactly. I said it's not going to be instantaneous but a slow, constant process. I'm sure the chart isn't and won't be exact, but the general idea of declining white populations is.
>>
>>35516145
In 100 years if nothing changes Hispanics will start to overtake whites, I don't deny that. But already we're seeing extreme anti-immigrant backlash and we're not even close to it yet.
>>
>>35516138
Oh I live on Long Island too, Baldwin here, what about you?

There is barely any real Mexican food on Long Island BUT there's a lot in NYC.

What made you move here? Job opportunity? Just changing things up?
>>
>>35516161
Smithtown area. So many tiny villages and hamlets, I'm not quite sure where my address is in particular. I work at BNL
>>
>>35516160
Trump lost the majority of the popular vote, almost half the voting eligible population doesn't vote, and not every Trump supporter is hardcore anti-immigration.
>>
>>35516160
>But already we're seeing extreme anti-immigrant backlash
For now, those attitudes are like a pendulum and remember every election the conservative voting block shrinks as baby boomers and the older generations (of mostly white people) die off. What got Trump elected was turnout instead of a larger voting base. You may argue this will keep happening but after a certain point it's not sustainable as even if 100% of your people vote, the other side only needs 60-70%.
>>
>>35516142
A lot of /pol/tards don't leave their house much and certainly don't interact with Latinos. Most I've met were either white friendly (if that makes sense) and in many cases acted straight up acted white.

I think Latinos in the US have a lot of potential, their situation in general has gotten a lot better since the 90s other now having a president seen as being anti-immigration.
>>
File: trump prayer.jpg (179KB, 593x720px) Image search: [Google]
trump prayer.jpg
179KB, 593x720px
>>35516184
>>35516200
We will see wont we, we will see.
>>
>>35516200
Trump only won because Hillary wasn't a good enough candidate to win enough of the swing vote. And not everyone who voted for Trump is anti-immigration or at least not strongly anti-immigration.

I think she was obviously the better candidate, but Trump was more "interesting" which helped the undecided swing vote tip in his favor.
>>
>>35512044
>walker
>1910
>>
>>35516248
explain, I am curious
>>
>>35516219
I'm mexican myself and the main argument is one of demographics, I am a firm believer that this country should remain a white majority country and we should do everything possible to keep it that way
>>
>>35516270
UNCLE JUAN
N
C
L
E

J
U
A
N
>>
>>35516246
I agree actually. I don't know how Bernie would have fared but I can't picture it being worse than Hillary. She was just a bland, unappealing mess whose only selling point was "I'm not him".
>>
>>35516342
I think Bernie would have won because he was

1.more interesting
2.had a lot of enthusiasm behind him
3.would have been tougher to smear

Even though Bernie and Trump are extremely different politically, I think he would have picked up those votes in the swing states since he had a strong pro-worker message. Hillary might have had one too actually, but I think she simply had to spend much of her speaking time counteracting the Trump circus.
>>
>>35516200
That mentality of once the old and more conservative voters die off things will get progressive has been around for a while. Fact of the matter is that people naturally become more conservative as they age. The protesters and hippies of the 60s are the Trump voters of today.
>>
>>35516417
Just because someone was born in 1948 doesn't mean they were a hippie. Hippies were a minority of the population in the 60s and most of them did not become conservative.
>>
>>35516417
Considering people in the US used to think slavery and Jim Crow are okay, I would say things have gotten more progressive overall.
>>
>>35516375
Bernie would've decimated Trump. I have a black uncle (interracial couple in my family) who said he'd vote for Bernie over Trump, but would never vote for Clinton. Of course, he ended up voting for Trump because Bernie was nowhere to be seen.

>>35516417
Some of those hippies did, but some become those college professors who are a huge part of the problem now.
>>
>>35512044
90% of mexican women are 4 feet tall, obese, wrinkly mestizos
>>
>>35516725
more like cute or sexy, normal to slightly overweight, smooth mestizas
>>
>>35514903
>Pls n in New York

ayyyyyy Drezz? If not I like meeting new anons. What borough you @senpai?
>>
>>35516942
That's not me but I'm on Long Island. Frequently in all the boroughs though, except Staten Island.
Thread posts: 191
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.