[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need a significant other.. i struggle with bad depression and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

I need a significant other.. i struggle with bad depression and anxiety which holds me back from a lot of things. I'm trying to work on myself right now but I also just need someone to open up to and keep me company through voice chat somehow.. or i just need someone to talk to so i'll leave my kik here .. meowevergreen
>(pic unrelated)
>>
you can open up to me in this thread anon, im a psychologist
>>
>>35512033
Lol are you serious? Ill send request.
>>
>>35512061
thanks well uhh... My anxiety and depression have both been pretty severe for about 4 years now, i was on zoloft for 2 years but iv'e been off of it for about a year.. I have thoughts of suicide but i push them away and my memory is pretty bad since so many bad things seem to happen to me iv'e just learned to block everything out and now i can hardly remember anything it sucks >.< ughhh idk thats just some stuff iv'e been struggling with.. I also have no friends and i'm weird
>>
>>35512115

what kind of bad things have happen to you?
>>
>>35512033
You don't have depression. You don't have anxiety. Your problems aren't that big. You can fix them yourself.

If you constantly rely on someone else to fix your problems then they'll never get fixed. I used to think that I just need to meet the right person to help me be a best possible version of myself but the fact is that'll never happen unless you're already pretty functional

Fucking stop whining and fix yourself, nobody else will
>>
>>35512115
Are you fat? 1-10?
>>
>>35512208

with repressed negative emotions a lot of times the patient needs to open up about their bad experiences to be able to begin to work on mending the pain - which would require someone to talk to unless the patient has no qualms with addressing the problems themself in which case the emotions probably wouldn't have been repressed in the first place
>>
>>35512256
>I'm a little bitch: the post

I've been through all sorts of shit when I was a kid. Talking about it with some of the people here helped, but I didn't need a significant other or really a friend. Just saying that it happened let me get a grasp on it and figure out I didn't need anyone's help but my own
>>
>>35512208
You know you're right..and iv'e kind of realized that. I shouldn't have made this thread. I made it out of pure desperation... I have absolutely no one to talk to though very little friends so it just gets hard sometimes but again you're right..
>>
>>35512297

you openly admit that talking to people helped yet still claim to have completely overcome it yourself? that sounds like an inflated ego
>>
>>35512333

nice trips - i was asking earlier what kind of bad things happen to you if you don't want to continue repressing yourself
>>
>>35512333
Glad to see you're willing to help yourself. Good luck and keep working.

I find writing things down, like what I hate about myself and how I need to conciously work to change those things helps.

>>35512344
I'm saying you don't need a friend to talk to it about, just greentexting whatever happened helps. The idea that you need someone else to fix you is toxic
>>
>>35512115
>ugh
> >.<
>I also have no friends and i'm weird
No shit?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.