[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there so many race-baiting threads? W-why can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: 77727281.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
77727281.png
4KB, 225x225px
Why are there so many race-baiting threads? W-why can't we all just get along? :(
>>
Blame rich, bored white kids. They get their kicks from fucking with poorer people.
>>
Blame violent, thieving black kids. They get their kicks from fucking with richer people.
>>
Blame virgin, bored nerd losers on this board. They get their kicks from fucking with other race baiters.
>>
>>35511980
Racebait threads are always around, just ignore them
>>
I blame insecure beta wite bois
>>
File: 1488671898146.jpg (58KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
1488671898146.jpg
58KB, 699x485px
>>35511980
It boggles my mind. You can do anything you want on the internet - look at any naked woman, play thousands of games, watch any show or movie, yet people choose to spend their precious free minutes posting race bait and cuckolding threads to anger 13 year olds on a Tibetan throatsinging board. I'm an autistic loser with no friends, social skills, or standards for human interaction, and I still find it pathetic. At least we're not /pol/-tier yet though lmao.
>>
>>35511980
Anti nonwhite threads are posted because they upset normalfags (because they're all libcucks). Anti white threads are posted by normalfags trying to take this site from the racist alt right so they can scavenge new memes without feeling uncomfortable.
>>
File: 1489185401035.jpg (81KB, 624x960px) Image search: [Google]
1489185401035.jpg
81KB, 624x960px
>>35514312
>post a thread talking about a thing
>degenerate
>Shill
>buzzwords

have you considered that both of you are normalfag cancer?
Just look at the archives of /pol/ when they talk about us.
only Normalfags act like that irl
You guys are backstabbers
That will pretend to be from whatever board only to change the content from that board.

from where you guys got this crazy and stupid idea that boards are battlefields to win.
>>
>>35514568
op asked a question and i answered it. racism is historically part of 4chan humor/culture because it's contrary to the norm. people started bitching about pol/r9k whenever something racist/misogynistic is said when this site hit the mainstream. which of those statements do you think is false?
>>
Partly meme and is also 4chan culture. You think every person on the internet who jokes about blacks is racist?
>>
>>35511980
But anon, that is how we've always gotten along. It is only now, in this era of ultra political correctness, that we find the behavior that has bonded us ever closer than any manufactured or empty platitude under unjust attack from both within and from the outside. However, there is a more sinister element underlying the whole topic. I think it isn't the content of these bait threads, be them in support of or against the aforementioned ideals, that causes so many who frequent this site anger or frustration, but it is the sheer frequency of these types of threads.

An old enemy rears its ugly head yet again. Its true names being, unoriginality and spam.
>>
>>35511980

because moot, in a moment of true stupidity, reinstated /new/ and invited all the stormfags back, and they've never left again.
>>
>>35514702
yes racism in a humourous way.
not in the way you guys take it.
also other things are historical part of 4chan and yet you want to change it to suit your preferences.
posting poltical garbage in boards that have no need of political threads is a symptom of cancer.
hell even /k/ had an sticky about this.
>>
>>35514989
>racism can't be humorous unless they follow up assuring me it was all a joke and they have many black friends
>in the past people on this site only were racist in the context of easily demarcated jokes and it never became a casual part of the culture
Thanks for your insight, reddit.

All that has happened on this site politically is that the world became much more politically antagonistic, the more popular, 'normal' side in the age range of this site's users became more hostile to socially abnormal males, and this site being both contrarian and full of socially abnormal males shifted the other way. That's the extent of political shift here, there's no secret cabal of stormfag bogeymen trying to turn everyone racist.

Of course now that this site is mainstream and there are a constant stream of normalfags who are generally 'the enemy' of the type of people who post here the racism is going to be turned up by people trolling them. And there's going to be backlash to that. Which is what I said in the first place.
>>
>>35515315
Guess who attracts the vast majority of phoneposters and normalfags?
Which board has its own base on the site you mentioned?
What board want to destroy the little anonymity we have with flags and IDs on all boards?

It's so easy to guess when people take something serious.
When people collect data and stats to prove their point
they are no joking

>there's no secret cabal of stormfag bogeymen trying to turn everyone racist.

I din't even mentioned that, you did.

I only want discuss the threads i used to discuss with no political impregnation from both sides.
with no retards saying degenerate this or degenerate that.
with no fags triying to defend women from discussion when they are wrong.
turning every thread they can to political garbage is a cancer no matter the side..
>>
File: 1486696125376.jpg (329KB, 1200x1367px) Image search: [Google]
1486696125376.jpg
329KB, 1200x1367px
>>35514989
>>35515664
>>35514963
>>35514312
even the most "racist" board isn't all that racist when the blacks behave like people and not apes
>>
>>35514702
>racism is historically part of 4chan humor/culture

Racism on early 4chan was popular because it was transgressive, like a rape joke. Racism on current 4chan is popular because there's legit stormfags everywhere who sincerely believe this shit and will only refer to it as a """"joke"""" if the need for a rhetorical smokescreen arises.
>>
Is it just me, or has identity politics overrun the entire Internet these days? It's like everything these days has to be some bickering about race or gender. I feel like both sides don't give a shit about anything but skin color and chromosome types.
>>
>>35515712
Stormfront was always around shit hasnt changed in the slightest in that regard.

4chan has always been extreme in terms of racial , mysogonistic or whatever buzzwords you guys call it
>>
>>35515664
>Guess who attracts the vast majority of phoneposters and normalfags?
v

>Which board has its own base on the site you mentioned?
If by this you mean "which boards' culture has leaked out and been appropriated by reddit" then every major one?

>What board want to destroy the little anonymity we have with flags and IDs on all boards?
I've never heard someone argue for this on any board so I suspect it's some bullshit you pulled out of your ass to justify your pol bogeyman.

>I din't even mentioned that, you did.
You kept insinuating I was some kind of pol internet defense force agent, you disingenuous fag.

>When people collect data and stats to prove their point they are no joking
So? You're going to bitch about people referring to facts you dislike when arguing? I've been referring to actual racist, not just people supporting their positions that trigger you.

>I only want discuss the threads i used to discuss with no political impregnation from both sides.
Especially now many topics legitimately do have a large foundation in politics. Are you going to pretend you can understand modern media without being aware that many creators are progressives who view their work as a way to make a statement?
>>
>>35515712
There are a lot of people bitching about it so apparently it's still transgressive. You're just on the other side of the current boundary.
>>
>>35515851
Pol is one l the few boards where you aren't anonymous. It's also the board with the most reddit connections and It's the board that has done th most to try to make this site mainstream
>>
>>35515787
no, raids on stormfront and hal turner attracted actual white nationalists to this site back in 2006/7 during the /i/nsurgency days
>>
>>35515851
>>35515851
>/v/
/pol/ actually

>then every major one?
no /a/
no /v/
no /g/
not even this place

>I've never heard someone argue for this on any board so I suspect it's some bullshit you pulled out of your ass to justify your pol bogeyman.

A sticky happened on /v/ asking for changes, suddenly ids and flags requested everywhere.
weird right?
I'm glad that hiro is too retarded to read all that shit and forgot about it.

several threads on /qa/ requesting IDs or flags in boards that don't need it.
hell /trv/ need flags but no one request that because is a slow board

>You kept insinuating
no you came with whole stormfront thing.
and you practically are selling me that stormfront is /pol/

>So? You're going to bitch about people referring to facts you dislike when arguing?

they are facts when they suit you, they are fake news when they don't.
like i said before, there are others things that are historical part of 4chan and suddenly are a degenerate topic.

>Especially now many topics legitimately do have a large foundation in politics.

injecting political garbage no matter what the side in a board that had nothing to do with politics is symptom of cancer.

only boards with heavy moderation are safe from it.

going to a thread to push your agenda is symptom that first you are cancer and second you are not there to discuss the main topic but push a political agenda despite having a board about politics

is sad that the only places were people can discuss board main topics is in heavy moderated boards.
and funny how global rules mean basically shit to you guys.

and to finish
take a look how /pol/ see this place

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/r9k/

I don't need to say more.
>>
>>35516727
>/pol/ actually
cool assertion

>not even this place
this board's effective mascot was the most popular meme on the internet you retard

>everyone is asking for flags
proof? also according to your story v started it, why are you even blaming pol for it other than the fact that they trigger you?

>no you came with whole stormfront thing.
this entire conversation is because you're claiming pol is spreading racism, retard

>they are facts when they suit you, they are fake news when they don't.
i'm not sure what point you think you're making. people argue about things, present evidence, and don't accept opposing evidence as being valid (whether correct or not). this is somehow pol related because you're butthurt about the positions people are taking

>>Especially now many topics legitimately do have a large foundation in politics.
>injecting political garbage no matter what the side in a board that had nothing to do with politics
Are you failing to understand my point or just blatantly ignoring it? Many topics in modern times are causally related with politics. You're only going to have inane conversations with incorrect conclusions if you go "hurr I'm going to completely ignore the effect politics or social movements have on this topic and attribute all related effects to something else".

>people on other boards use r9k in a derogatory fashion
no shit. 'go back to r9k' is how triggered faggots respond to misogyny on other boards just like 'go back to pol' is how you respond to racism

>I don't need to say more.
Well seeing as how everything you say is unsubstantiated or blatantly wrong it probably wouldn't help your case.
>>
>>35512052
>>35512090
>>35512146

Just blame the Jews.
>>
This is just the natural state of globalization and multiculturalism. Conflict between different groups is unavoidable. If wealth, intelligence, and military power was spread around the world equally, we would all be better off just living only with our own people, in our own bordered nations.
>>
File: 1485560961572.png (20KB, 820x413px) Image search: [Google]
1485560961572.png
20KB, 820x413px
>>35516963
>cool assertion
see picture

>this board's effective mascot was the most popular meme on the internet you retard
and who is the blame for that?
see >>35516430

>everyone is asking for flags
proof? also according to your story v started it, why are you even blaming pol for it other than the fact that they trigger you?

yeah let's pretend that certain board is incapable of raiding other boards
/k/ sticky is there because nothing like that happens.

>this entire conversation is because you're claiming pol is spreading racism, retard
no. political garbage from both sides, you somehow associated it with stormfags then next with /pol/
you did, not me.

>are you failing to understand my point or just blatantly ignoring it? Many topics in modern times are causally related with politics.

the problem is when original threads that had nothing to do with politics
transform in /pol/ simulator

>no shit. 'go back to r9k' is how triggered faggots respond to misogyny on other boards just like 'go back to pol' is how you respond to racism.

but weren't you a robot hours ago? also that board with the triggered faggots in the archive is /pol/
we are talking how you guys basically throw shit at us like normalfags
and post your garbage here pretending to be us
like a backstabber normalfag
and this problem not only affects this place but other boards as well where politics is not the main topic, if it has high traffic it's invaded by making sligtly related threads and turning the rest of the thread in political garbage with 500 replies.
unless a mod enforce global rule 3 that is completely ignored by you guys

>Well seeing as how everything you say is unsubstantiated or blatantly wrong it probably wouldn't help your case.

yeah whatever you said "robot"
>>
>>35511980
>W-why can't we all just get along? :(

Jews.
>>
>>35517677
Your picture shows a much greater phone increase at the fappening/gamergate than the election you idiot.

>and who is the blame for that?
Not the people who associated it with racism and made normalfags stop using it? Your revisionist history is completely nonsensical.

>>proof?
>well it could have been them ok

>no. political garbage from both sides, you somehow associated it with stormfags then next with /pol/
>you did, not me

>Just look at the archives of /pol/ when they talk about us.
>You guys are backstabbers
This was in the initial post responding to me. You either have too few chromosomes to remember what you said or you're just compulsively lying to drag this out and make me give up on explaining to you how stupid you are and i'm losing interest in figuring out which it

>the problem is when original threads that had nothing to do with politics
Like I've been trying to drill through your skull it is possible for a topic to relate to politics in an important way even if that connection was not made in the op. For instance this op didn't mention politics but the answer to the question does relate to politics.

>but weren't you a robot hours ago?
I go on multiple boards and never declared myself to be anything you tribalist idiot. But if it matters I spent my first year on 4chan here before branching out.

>also that board with the triggered faggots in the archive is /pol/
There are triggered faggots everywhere not all of them triggered by all things. As much as you want to pretend I am I'm not some kind of personification of pol. I'm just a 4chan user that answered op's question then got accused of being a pol representative by an idiot.
>>
>>35511980
I personally blame /pol/. They get their kicks from ironically racebaiting in the hopes of painting the jews as shitposters.

oy vey
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.