[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest malebots. Does your hatred of women stem from jealousy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: EpEm3GW.jpg (284KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
EpEm3GW.jpg
284KB, 960x1280px
Be honest malebots. Does your hatred of women stem from jealousy of our superior capacity for sexual pleasure?
>>
File: heheheh.jpg (8KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
heheheh.jpg
8KB, 247x204px
>>35511211
daily reminder this is op
>>35510480
>>35511034

yoo cwant eschape ush
>>
Pussies are aerioaul that close to assholes? That's disgusting.
>>
that is one wet vagina and i want to drink it
>>
I straight up just do not like women (before the faggots come out of the woodworks im not gay)
>>
>>35511211
>Does your hatred of women stem from jealousy of our superior capacity for sexual pleasure?
Yes, the female orgasm is the greatest pleasure imaginable and we will never be able to experience it. I cry thinking about this often.
>>
>cum once
>have to rest for a few hours before I can get another orgasm
>finger my gf
>she is literally cumming every 5 minutes
>gets all sweaty and worked up
Yep, jelly as fuck.
>>
>>35511349
>a few hours
are you 90?
>>
>>35511211
Damn no wonder I'm gay
>>
>>35511211
Why is the asshole wet?
>>
>>35511387
well maybe I'm exagerating but it takes a while to get me rock hard again.
She is cumming every 5 fucking minutes, we had sex for 4 hours one day, she was cumming right and left and she still wanted more, what the even fuck?
>>
>>35511453
she's probably faking
>>
>>35511490
She gets sweaty, wet as fuck, and tightens like crazy, believe me she is not faking and if she is she is such a good actress, I don't know why she would bother to do all that when it encourages me to make it last longer.
>>
Nah, I like playing women like an instrument. It's great to get a chick so worked up that I can easily fist her, and make her start spasming and screaming incoherently as my fist in her cunt is joined by my mouth hoovering her clit and a pair of fingers up her ass. Shame I can't choke her out at the same time.
>>
>>35511577
you can do all that as a woman
>>
>>35511349
I can jack off every 20 mins.
>>
>>35511679
then why don't you?
>>
>>35511211
I just hate it that they have it so easy.
If you're not a guy with a good source of income, good looks and being able to keep the relationship going by yourself, both romantically and sexually then, tough shit, you better step up your game or you will end up with a shitty, ugly woman that probably won't love you and you will still have to do extra work to make the relationship work.

Women? All they have to do is use make up, flirt a bit with almost any guy and be open to sex and boom, they already got a few guys being her. No money? No problem! Most men are willing to pay for women to have a confortable life. No looks? No problem! They just lower their standard a bit and find some passable idiot with a good job and they are set. They are dumb? No problem! They just become sultry bitches and quickly get a guy before their looks run our their course. All three at once? No problem! They just cling to the first "nice guy" they can find and pay attention to their white knight bullshit and they are good for life.

Women have it super easy in this year and age, and the worst part is that they want more.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.