[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I deal with the agony of being a girl (male) I feel inferior

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: 1466699042393.jpg (331KB, 680x977px) Image search: [Google]
1466699042393.jpg
331KB, 680x977px
How do I deal with the agony of being a girl (male)

I feel inferior to normal males who aren't mentally defective like I am, who don't feel the burning NEED to be female and be seen as a female.

And I feel utterly inferior and worthless compared to real females in every possible way. How can I possibly measure up to the real thing?

How do I not kill myself like everyone probably wants me to?
>>
>>35510455
no clue - i used to be trans but gave up and went back to being male. maybe i could give you some advice? idk.

im lonely would you wanna maybe talk on skype or something idk i dont wanna die alone
>>
>>35510455
Life sucks for us trannies no matter what we do. I accepted I will never be as good as a real girl but 80% female is better than 100% male. I hope you feel better anon because even with all the extra bullshit we have to deal with life gets better.
>>
>>35510455
Embrace it, if you wanna kill yourself go for it dude. If however you don't then just stop talking to anyone, get a job and live alone, maybe get a dog.
>>
>>35510529
>i used to be trans but gave up and went back to being male.
No offence but I don't believe you. Did you actually have dysphoria?
>>
File: download.png (7KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
7KB, 224x225px
>>35510597
i still do, but i hate myself/am too paranoid about how I look, on occasion i still dressed as female but gave up publically appearing as female around a year ago
>>
>>35510529
I'm sorry. I prefer not to talk to other trans people or people with dysphoria. I think I project too much of my self hstred on other trans people.

>>35510592
I have a job but living alone is not an option for a wageslave with no family
>>
>>35510640

damn dude that sounds really shitty. The problem is that some guys that identify has traps are really fat/ugly/can't pull it off so they're stuck in a really shitty spot.
>>
>>35510455
I guess the real question is what is it you really want?
>>
File: 1489443718788.png (85KB, 606x505px) Image search: [Google]
1489443718788.png
85KB, 606x505px
>>35510690
>fat
125 pounds

>ugly
i passed, but i had a large nose so it gave it away

>indentify
i dont anymore, but i dont mind traps/whatever you prefer to call it. i just dont like guys
>>
>>35510645
>other trans people
but. im not anymore tho.
see:
>>35510729
>>
>>35510722
I want to be a normal person with a succesful career, good family... I want to be a worthy person. But the agony of living with dysphoria is so unbearable that throwing everything I want in life away to treat it is worth transitioning, in fact it was a no brainer for me. I wish being trans was acceptable and considered normal, not just in sjw circles but in the real world.
>>
>>35510811
Welcome to being trans. You're fucked if you do fucked if you don't.
>>
>>35510811
well most "normal people" want to be normal with a good family and good career so you can stop thinking that is even possible to someone posting on r9k.
I doubt being trans will ever be considered normal in your lifetime as it isnt.
>>
>>35510455
Don't kill yourself, try talking to a professional and try to focus on other things, good luck Anon
>>
>>35510455
>How can I possibly measure up to the real thing?

Well, you do your best and become the prettiest girl among men so one day men all over the world will want to fuck your butt even though you're a male.

I know, i would. No homo, though.
>>
>>35510455
>girl (male)
kill yourself, shilling piece of shit
>>
fuck off, attentionwhoring faggot
not original
>>
>>35510455
>I feel inferior to normal males
That's probably the source of the whole thing honestly.
>>
>>35510936
I'm trying to look as inoffensive as possible. I just want to look the part and blend in.

>>35511050
That feeling only started showing up in the last few years when I accepted that I'm a defective male and there's no such thing as being a girl 'on the inside'. Feeling inferior to girls is something I've felt since I was a small child.
>>
>>35511119
How long have you been transitioning for? Did you start early?
>>
>>35511119
There are plenty of people with defects it's part of life nobodies perfect. You just have to deal with the hand you were dealt plenty of people have it worse than you.
>>
Do trannies just want vaginas? I don't even get it desu. I mean, I've fapped to the idea of being a woman but I've never actually felt like I wanted to be one. Do you just want to wear makeup and dresses? How do you "feel like a girl." The whole thing makes no sense to me.
>>
>>35511239
You get the overall feeling of life is pointless you don't feel like a real person and you obsess over not being a girl. That's probably the best way to describe dysphoria.
>>
>>35510729

do you think you can pull it off though?
>>
>>35511262
if i could afford to have my nose made smaller than yeah 100%
>>
>>35511261
But how though? I just don't get it. I don't even get what "feeling like a girl" means. The way you describe it, it definitely sounds like a mental illness but why don't people want to call it one?
>>
>>35511313
If you have dysphoria it won't go away trust me I tried to repress. It's better to be a girl with a big nose for a few years until you can afford surgery than a guy that wants to die all the time because of dysphoria.
>>
>>35511147
I didnt start early enough

>>35511239
It feels like something primal or instinctive, pure feeling. There's no rationalizing it. My body feels wrong and horrible. My hands are too big. My shoulders are too broad. My hips are too narrow. Im too tall, my skin is wrong my hair is wrong. Every male feature on my body feels horrible. I know some girls have proportions in male ranges for things, some girls have big feet or broad shoulders etc. But I have EVERYTHING wrong. Everything is outside of the female range, I feel like my entire body was born disfigured and wrong. My body feels like an inescapable flesh prison. My brain screams at me to try to fix it, to corrrect the problem any way I can because when people say Im a guy its like my brain is trying to say does not compute, but the rational side of me knoes that I really am a male
>>
>>35511360
ive already suppressed it. autism is a great thing when you figure out how to use it properly.

also i dont socialize ever anymore so it doesnt really matter
>>
>>35511341
I think it's a mental illness. There is no other logical reason for me to want to be a girl this badly.
>>
>>35511375
I know two transgirls and the only time they seem to not feel dysphoric is when they're with their boyfriends. Maybe that makes them feel better since they're both with a guy that's bigger than them
>>
>>35511375
Damn dude, that genuinely sounds horrible. But it sounds like a mental illness and I feel like you need help that isn't injecting your body with hormones. I'm not at all qualified to tell you what the proper help is but I'm sure there is some other way to at least treat it.
>>
>>35511470
Not them but yeah I think it is a mental illness I was on antidepressants half of my life and they never helped. Maybe anti psychotics would but those just make you a shell of a person. As horrible as it is I really do think transitioning is the only way to treat it as is. I would love it if they made a pill to make me feel normal but I'm pretty sure it doesn't exist.
>>
File: 1467328850376.png (635KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1467328850376.png
635KB, 1920x1080px
This is much more common than you think. Especially in these anti-male times. Tons of guys feel this way. It's just not an option for most of them. There's no way, the technology's not there, it's off the table. Even for naturally feminine guys it's often a poor solution. That's why we all suppress it. All but the most severe cases learn to deal with the agony of being male. It's either that or suicide.
>>
>>35511538
I don't know, maybe you are right. Regardless, treating this shit like it isn't a mental illness is absolutely retarded. I mean if I was transformed into a women I would not feel like you are describing despite the fact that I am still me. I would just live my life as normal. That level of obsession over it is not something that should be treated as ordinary and not indicative of a mental disorder. Also as a result of it being a mental illness I don't think we should be redefining the meaning of gender to "help" (I would argue it does more damage than good to you guys as changing the meaning of words often annoys people and leads to arguments) you guys.
>>
File: 1486431003669.jpg (103KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486431003669.jpg
103KB, 720x720px
>>35510455

Be brave and live your life the way you want, anon.
>>
>>35511341
There's no "feeling like a girl," really. It's more like being repulsed by yourself as a man/disassociating and then everything else >>35511261 said. It's just that imagining yourself as you but female doing the same everyday, mundane shit you always do somehow makes you happy and feel like you could actually be a person. And then remember you're a dude, and you really wanna die.

It's definitely a mental illness. Any tranny who tells you otherwise is either straight up delusional or lying (and probably not actually trans because how can you not fucking know your head is screwy).
>>
>>35510455
Idk m8. I'm in a similar position. I feel like I'm less than human and that no matter what I do with my life, it'll never be enough because the dysphoria will never go away just like my body and past will never be fixed. I have a hard time seeing a future other than suicide.
>>
>>35510455
>Wants me to?
Stopped reading there you filthy degenerate
Fuck off
>>
>>35512513
You stopped reading at the end?
>>
>>35512531
Well yeah, I read the whole thing...
>>
File: 1489045815066.jpg (51KB, 1024x962px) Image search: [Google]
1489045815066.jpg
51KB, 1024x962px
Step 1: accepting your death
>>
>>35511341
It is. How the fuck do you treat that shit though? Its not like give them a pill for schizophrenics, or tell them to get more sunlight and excersize for depressives. It seems like most medical professionals just throw up their hands and said "fuck it, cut his dick off if that's what he wants"
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.