[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

" I un-ironically think this. All I want is a girl that's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

"
I un-ironically think this. All I want is a girl that's able to maintain intelligent conversations about history, philosophy, science, and other such things. Unfortunately none of the women I've ever met have managed to have a truly intellectually stimulating discussion with me about...anything, to be frank."

why would they want to have intellectually stimulating conversations with you and not anyone else? you don't even stimulate them sexually or in any way. just bc they don't with you doesn't mean they don't at all.
>>
>>35510448
anon, i've been around enough women to know that all they attempt to talk meaningfully about is some random gossip shit.
>>
>>35510745
some people only want to get into good conversations w/ people who matter.

for example some ppl pour their hearts out on here, but i would never get in depth on here because it's useless and the anon and i aren't friends. get it?
>>
>>35510809
the people on this website are the only people i've ever met who are willing to constantly have an in depth discussion with me so i attempt to provide that in return.

here's the problem. a good conversation to a woman is talking about some random woman at work who she doesn't like while venting about non-problems pertaining to said random woman. a man's concept of this comes nowhere close to this concept a woman has.
>>
>>35510888
let's say the woman knows about everything under the sun
>inb4 har har women no iq stfu

liking a topic doesn't mean you like the person who's willing to talk about it.

if i LOVE physics and some guy tries to have an intellectual discussion w/ me about phd tier physics, why the fuck would i talk to him about it? why would i even reply? i don't owe him shit and just because he wants an intellectually stimulating convo doesn't mean i have to give him one or participate, with him. and me not participating doesn't have anything to do with my ability to maintain a convo. i just cherish my time is all. :)
>>
i would rather talk about stimulating subjs w/ people i like, rather than some autist i hate. just for the sake of conversation.

but ofc autists don't see it this way and think they're intellectually superior bc fedora fucks.
>>
>>35510946
>cherish your time
>all women really do is use social media and gossip about social media related shit

you expect me to have a meaningful conversation about some stupid fucking post on social media?
>>
>>35510983
just because someone doesn't want to do something with you, doesn't mean they can't.

do u see the logic
>>
>>35510946
You'd have a conversation with him because you enjoy the topic being discussed...

Do you read a book because you like the author, or because the subject is interesting?
>>
>>35510448
give up your hope,a woman's brain is just different, you'll have to get your stimulating discussion from your guy friends.

Even when I was going to a top tier school with tons of smart girls, they couldn't really have the sorts of discussions. Some would try, but you could see that they didnt get it in the same way and were just trying to fit in as "one of the guys"

But really, this is ok. Women can still be incredibly smart and fantastic partners in life, but you need to come to terms with the fact that they think a little differently will probably never fufill this particular need.
>>
>>35510996
if they don't want to do something with me, they aren't going to. women do not seek thought provoking discussion, so they won't be participating in it.

>inb4 some one in three bilion exception
>>
>>35511017
I can enjoy the topic much more with someone else. Literally anyone else. If I don't like the autist that wants to talk about [interesting subject], does that mean I'm an ignorant twat?

No. You're just a butthurt beta cuck.
>>
I have interesting convos with women all the time. The problem with you autists is that you try that shit right out of the gate. You have to get comfortable with someone before you start talking about the meaning of life retard.
>>
Some people aren't lonely to the point of needing to blurt their personal views on every subject matter on the planet with someone they barely care about. They'd rather save that energy to discuss said subject with someone they like or enjoy being with.
>>
= Chad loves sex
= Chad doesn't fuck buttfuckugly landwhale
= Landwhale says OMG HAHA CHAD IS PROBABLY BAD AT SEX I KNEW IT! NO MAN WANTS TO HAVE SEX WITH ME SO ALL MEN ARE BAD AT SEX.

What the fuck? Really?
>>
>>35511062
Are you talking about something that happened to you today? Cause that rant sounds awfully specific.

If not, I've found that good ideas can come from a variety of places. If you put yourself in a hugbox, you probably won't be exposed to them.

I'm not saying you owe anyone sex or a relationship for a conversation, but if the person knows what they're talking about, a conversation can provide fresh insight into your understanding of a subject.
>>
>>35510448
Yeah, there is no set intersection between women that stimulate me intellectually and women that want to fuck me.
>>
>>35511096
It also depends on who you talk to. The hot 18 year old at the bar probably won't provide the same level of conversation as the 25 year old grad student in the lab.
>>
>>35511307
The set of women that want to fuck you is the empty set.
>>
>>35511372
Maybe seven years ago. We all get laid sooner or later, and until then we project.
>>
>>35511307
>>35511372
fuck off to sci i don't understand moonspeak
>>
>>35511448
You don't have to impress me man. I'm just an anonymous poster on a korean fish trading board.

However,
>there is no set intersection between women that stimulate me intellectually and women that want to fuck me
is not a quote you'd expect from somebody drowning in pussy.
>>
>>35511462
We were /sci/ and many other things before there was /sci/. Fuck off back to /b/ or rebbit or wherever you came from.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.